Jose Mourinho Sack Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunama

Baghdad Bob
Its clear where it went wrong.

I guess the story that she flew over to a remote village in Africa and had in-depth consultations with a highly regarded witch, who is well-versed in the art of Voodoo....are true! :lol:

UweBein

Creator of the Worst Analogy on the Internet.
Supports
Chelsea
I'm not a Mourinho fan and I'm all for a bit of hate but this is ridiculous. Many managers (not just Mourinho) will give experienced players like Ivanovic who have given so much to them and the club a bit of time before dropping them. If Ivanovic keep up this form, he'll be dropped eventually. Nothing cowardly about this.
From my perspective it wouldn't be about dropping and there should be a way to explain that to a player that 1-2 games on the bench won't harm his future status. Mourinho would need to rotate anyway cause I can't see the first 14-15 players do all the work till May. I also think that we'll go for the League Cup because that will be the easiest trophy this season.

BigDunc9

Supports
Everton
Chelsea's Jose Mourinho in four-letter rant at Everton FC boss Roberto Martinez
22:30, 13 SEPTEMBER 2015
BY JOHN THOMPSON
Mourinho's F-word outburst as Everton boss Martinez talks to ECHO man O'Keeffe

Seething Jose Mourinho delivered a foul-mouthed rant at Roberto Martinez after Everton beat his struggling Chelsea team 3-1 at Goodison.
The controversial Portuguese was furious at not being able to face the media first after the final whistle, meaning his return to London was delayed while Everton’s triumphant manager spoke.
After facing the TV cameras Martinez was being interviewed by local sports journalists in a walkway underneath Goodison’s Main Stand when the blazing Chelsea boss strode past and berated him for making him wait.
“Roberto next time tell me go before you because we have to travel,” he said, interrupting the Catalan.
When a non-nonplussed Martinez replied: “We don’t control that Jose, I don’t control that”, the Chelsea boss said “F****** hell” before storming off and entering the Goodison media room, which Martinez had just departed and left free for him.
Refusing to be riled, a smiling Martinez told reporters: “When he beat us 6-3 he was such a nice man, I prefer him like that!”
Asked whether he would invite the Stamford Bridge boss in for a glass of wine before he left, Martinez joked: “Of course, I am sure he’s going to come round!”

Mourinho’s mood barely improved during the post-mortem of his side’s second consecutive defeat.
“We don’t deserve this result,” he moaned. “It is too heavy for the way the players started the game, finished the game and played during the game.
“The biggest concern is that everything goes against us. We know we are making mistakes but for every mistake we are punished immediately.
“We need to win a couple of consecutive matches. We need the players to smile again. We need the strikers to score goals. We need the central defenders not to make mistakes and be punished for that.
“We need confidence. I think confidence is fundamental. In this moment everything goes against us and the players feel it. They don’t accept it. They fight, they play, they try, but the reality at the moment is difficult for them. It is not easy to play football with confidence level low.”
Asked if his side could still win the title, Mourinho said: “I don’t know. Chelsea can win the next match against Arsenal for sure, (but) to win the title, I don’t know.”
:lol:

Sam

He really does seem to be having a complete meltdown at the minute.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
Good on Martinez, haha.

Guy

So this was it?

Mourinho said:
Roberto, next time tell me go [do media interviews] before you because we have to travel.
Martinez said:
We don’t control that Jose, I don’t control that.
Mourinho said:
fecking hell! *leaves*
Martinez said:
[To journos] When he beat us 6-3 he was such a nice man, I prefer him like that!
Martinez said:
[Journo asks will he invite him for wine before he goes] Of course, I am sure he’s going to come round!
Was a bit confused by the 'tell me to go' bit, thought he was looking fight someone.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I fecking love how much we've gotten to him in the past month or two. It would have been horrible if we lost yesterday but to win 3-1 with Stones being the best defender on the pitch was just brilliant.

Baxter

That's not really a meltdown :lol: he's a bit pissed off and he'd rather not wait around it seems. It wasn't exactly aimed at Martinez

stevoc

Take a survey of a 100 random people and I bet they'd say riding your brother's wife for years and years is more disgusting than racism.
Well i don't know about that, even it that were true though.

Besides Terry's racism didn't he also have an affair with his best mates girlfriend got her pregnant and then made her to have an abortion, which is pretty much as bad as what Giggs did.

Sereques

The nightmare for Chelsea fans is when we have been doing poorly we've had some genuinely nice players, legends and footballing greats playing for us. People like Giggs, Rafael, Ferdinand, Rooney, Januzaj and De Gea play for us.

Meanwhile they have a complete cock as a manager (who they all secretly hate), a racist as a captain (who shags his best mates girlfriend) and players like Costa and Hazard who, if they aren't diving, are elbowing other players and kicking ball boys.

We have legends of the game who everyone respects, Chelsea fans have to accept a team filled with scumbags and then to make it worse they aren't even winning games anymore.

Edit: Liverpool and City also suffer from this.
How many kittens died when Keane was stamping on players feet and intentionally trying to injure opponents?

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
He's Mourinho ffs. Not Brendan Rodgers. With the players at their disposal they ought to be competing for the title, and though they've had a disastrous start to the campaign, key players will start performing again and Mourinho will put them back in top three.

No, he's not gonna get sacked anytime soon. This is an aberration, not the trend. The trend is when Hazard is skipping past defenders and Fabregas is threading them through and Costa is scoring for fun. I expect them to thrash Newcastle and get things back on track.

Revan

Assumptionman
The nightmare for Chelsea fans is when we have been doing poorly we've had some genuinely nice players, legends and footballing greats playing for us. People like Giggs, Rafael, Ferdinand, Rooney, Januzaj and De Gea play for us.

Meanwhile they have a complete cock as a manager (who they all secretly hate), a racist as a captain (who shags his best mates girlfriend) and players like Costa and Hazard who, if they aren't diving, are elbowing other players and kicking ball boys.

We have legends of the game who everyone respects, Chelsea fans have to accept a team filled with scumbags and then to make it worse they aren't even winning games anymore.

Edit: Liverpool and City also suffer from this.
Are you drunk?

Crackers

greasy ginfers
He's Mourinho ffs. Not Brendan Rodgers. With the players at their disposal they ought to be competing for the title, and though they've had a disastrous start to the campaign, key players will start performing again and Mourinho will put them back in top three.

No, he's not gonna get sacked anytime soon. This is an aberration, not the trend. The trend is when Hazard is skipping past defenders and Fabregas is threading them through and Costa is scoring for fun. I expect them to thrash Newcastle and get things back on track.
Confidence and form are at an all time low.. The way they're playing , they'll need a wizard to get them back on track!

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
It's his biggest flaw. Every manager has highs and lows but he just seems to be unable to handle the lows. He lets situations deteriorate and the club have no option but to tell him to go.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
I reckon he won't get sacked but if things get any worse he will walk.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
Chelsea vs Arsenal for the whole game could be like the first half of United vs Liverpool. I hope i'm wrong.

crimsonife

No chance will he resign mid-season.
Yeah, don't think he'll do that either. He's never been able to stay at a club for too long and he'll definitely try to fix this mess to prove he can do it. Right now he's lost it, although it'd be foolish for Abramovich to sack him after just winning the title.

Member 39557

Arsenal are struggling to score and Chelsea are struggling to defend. It's got 4-3 written all over it!

I wonder if any of this is down to the physio situation causing unrest in the camp, or if it's just coincidence?

Status
Not open for further replies.