Jose Mourinho Sack Watch | Sacked per 19-04

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
And that's what I thought, Bale may or may not be fit but he was never a Jose Mourinho type player, especially at RW, CF or LW.

reddev3

Said exactly the same here once didn't he.
I was just about to post that exact same thing. I think it was when Rashford had one measly game up front an didn't score so he basically said Rashford is shit as you can see which is why I don't play him over Lukaku.

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
Mou is always gonna Mou, but teams who hires him surely knows that, its part of the package.

cyberman

I was just about to post that exact same thing. I think it was when Rashford had one measly game up front an didn't score so he basically said Rashford is shit as you can see which is why I don't play him over Lukaku.
Away to Palace I think. Almost word for word

Champagne Football

It's Jose's way of trying to force a player out of the club. Alli probably had options to leave on loan but probably chose to sit on his arse and remain as a 2 fingers up at Jose, which may have cost Jose the chance to bring in someone else he fancied on loan. Either way, So glad The Toxic One is long gone from here.

Last edited:

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Yeh but don’t you guys know that Spurs are going to win the league...? Christ the state of how reactionary some people are. Had a bet with my friends that Spurs don’t even manage top four. Once Kane/Son gets the usual injury the wheels will come off yet again.

Wittmann45

The result and the statement definitely mirror some of his time at United, and I think the statement was a direct shot at Dele. Jose really likes creating a toxic environment, especially in the press and especially for players not in his inner circle.

Yeh but don’t you guys know that Spurs are going to win the league...? Christ the state of how reactionary some people are. Had a bet with my friends that Spurs don’t even manage top four. Once Kane/Son gets the usual injury the wheels will come off yet again.
The vocal opinion on here is the exact inverse of how Ole is doing. When United win a few in a row, Jose gets shit on, in this case deservedly. When United lose or have a bad patch of form, the opinion of Jose seems to be that he was unfairly let go.

Dominos

Imploding already.
Why does he think comments like this are a good idea? In his last 3 jobs by the end of his tenure he had completely lost the dressing room (Madrid Chelsea and United), does he not reflect on where he's maybe going wrong with his man management.

3KDré

Imploding already.
he said the exact same thing about Rashford and Martial when they were covering for Lukaku. Spurs have a very good squad with good depth (apart from maybe defence), he can't moan at all.

Sidious

Playing vs Arsenal at home and are just parking the bus and wait for a Son /Kane counter.
Not impressive but it works for them.

They score like every chance they get. That wont last...

DRM

But perhaps he’s not done for as many of us (me included) thought?
Agreed.

He had a rough patch, like all managers do. Hell even fergie went 3 years without winning the league.

Guy Incognito

Mourinho knows how to set up against Arsenal (and City).

It isn't always pretty but if you've got Son and Kane you'll get chances and often or not will convert them.

If he can nab a draw at Anfield then we'll know if he really is back.

Foxbatt

Mourinho knows how to set up against Arsenal (and City).

It isn't always pretty but if you've got Son and Kane you'll get chances and often or not will convert them.

If he can nab a draw at Anfield then we'll know if he really is back.
I think he is fully capable of getting a win at Anfield. He is going to park everything and then hit on the counter and get Klopp on his conk too.

OleBoiii

Mourinho could always organize a team well. He's one of the smartest coaches in football after all. He's also one of the few coaches who can do well with a top team and over-perform with a weaker team.

He's also a cnut who inevitably loses the dressing room. And he's probably the worst coach when it comes to dealing with the media.

TrustInOle

He could very well Jose Spurs to a title. It is ugly stuff, but keep Son and Kane fit, and it's on.
Agreed. Son and particularly Kane have upped their game since he arrived. Kane looks the most complete CF in the world this season. Him and Son just sing of the same hymn sheet.

Red Star One

I won’t be even mad if they win it this season. Jose for all his issues was a decent choice for them - one thing Spurs lacked a lot in their decent premier league and CL runs was some consistency in the back, how many games they lost after conceding a quick stupid goal I won’t count. So perhaps he will be able to fix that and if Kane and Son carry on their form, they will be among favorites

Guy Incognito

I think he is fully capable of getting a win at Anfield. He is going to park everything and then hit on the counter and get Klopp on his conk too.
Yes.

I just see them falling short though because of the schedule (Jose had a moan about games in hand). But Spurs will surely win a trophy this season.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Think Spurs have lost their last 5 or 6 league games v Liverpool (plus CL final) so their players won't be as mentally confident going into that as today or Man. City as they have very good recent records v both.

Will be just a 0-0 job I think like v Chelsea and that would be a very good point given how strong Liverpool remain at home and they'll also have some fans back.

acnumber9

They definitely have the look of a title winning team about them at the moment. Great forwards and don’t look like conceding.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Yes.

I just see them falling short though because of the schedule (Jose had a moan about games in hand). But Spurs will surely win a trophy this season.
They'll win the league cup imo. Wouldn't be scared of playing Man. City in the final who've been dominant team in that competition last few years. Thought that since they beat Chelsea on penalties. Will see what their odds are but I imagine they'll be second favourites given they've got Stoke in QFs.

Can also see them going very close in europa although depends on what drops into that competition this week.

Guy Incognito

Think Spurs have lost their last 5 or 6 league games v Liverpool (plus CL final) so their players won't be as mentally confident going into that as today or Man. City as they have very good recent records v both.

Will be just a 0-0 job I think like v Chelsea and that would be a very good point given how strong Liverpool remain at home and they'll also have some fans back.
Their record at Anfield isn't great either, I think since the Titanic sunk they've won there a handful of times.

But they'll fancy their chances with Son and Kane.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
He is proving once again why he is on the Mount Rushmore of GOAT coaches.

Would be special to see him win a league title with Spurs and prove all the nay sayers wrong.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Their record at Anfield isn't great either, I think since the Titanic sunk they've won there a handful of times.

But they'll fancy their chances with Son and Kane.
If they get a result there they are officially title contenders imo.

Foxbatt

That's under Poch. Jose is a different personality. I remember the chelsea games against liverpool where they battered Chelsea for 90 odd minutes and then scored two goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.