Jose Mourinho | Spurs manager

At every club he's been at since 2002, Mourinho has won trophies. Will he win one at Spurs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RooneyLegend

I really feel bad for Spurs. Always had a soft spot for them and it's a pity they're being subjected to this nonsense.

Amarsdd

It would be interesting to see where his next job comes from? I'm expecting once that Amazon documentary is out and people see the state of affairs in the dressing room, no top team will want to touch him (although that was said earlier as well, but Spurs hired him). I don't see any of the UCL regulars from the big 5 leagues going for him. I'd be surprised if even Everton came in for him after this
a Jose documentary? what time period is it supposed to cover?

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
a Jose documentary? what time period is it supposed to cover?
Not Jose documentary. The spurs documentary that Amazon are making. Part of the 'All or Nothing' series - similar to the one they made for City a couple of years ago

Mindhunter

Not Jose documentary. The spurs documentary that Amazon are making. Part of the 'All or Nothing' series - similar to the one they made for City a couple of years ago
I guess it will be part of their football heritage.

saivet

Before the hire there was a groundswell of support among Spurs supporters to hire him . What happened to those ones? were they a vocal minority or did they just go quiet?
I know quite few Spurs season ticket holders and to be fair, I don't know any that wanted him.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
What is the context of his "Powerful people don't like to be criticized"?

InfiniteBoredom

I don’t even think that the game has left him behind tactically, more so a case of his Titanic-sized ego making him to dogmatically stick to his shit on a stick playing without the ball approach, in order to spite those he perceives to be his critics.

Both Chelsea in his 2nd stint and us played some decent football in spurts in his first season, but it seems like he was always itching to return to his negative approach and jump at the first bump in the road to abandon an attacking game. He wants to be right more than winning.

Irrational.

Someone needs to post his post-match interview - it's beyond parody.

Blames Michael Oliver, blames VAR, accuses Bournemouth for 'playing for the draw' :lol: - didn't Bournemouth come closest and have the best opportunities? And didn't he 'play for the draw' against us?

What a toxic man. I am so glad he is nowhere near our club.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Someone needs to post his post-match interview - it's beyond parody.

Blames Michael Oliver, blames VAR, accuses Bournemouth for 'playing for the draw' :lol: - didn't Bournemouth come closest and have the best opportunities? And didn't he 'play for the draw' against us?

What a toxic man. I am so glad he is nowhere near our club.
Bournemouth went more defensive second half but that was mainly due to the putting on Son and Moura so you obviously don't push up that far and leave them loads of space to run into. In injury time they had goal ruled out and Wilson missed a one on one. Spurs hardly created anything all game.

United58

Why the feck are people criticising him? How many managers can get a draw against Solskjaer's Man United?

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Hope he gees himself up for the Battle for 8th place.

Suspect he will class Spurs finishing 9th will be one of his best moments in his career.

Fooza

Jose walks out of press conference, pretending he couldn't hear the jornos :lol: Could be legit but still funny.

kaiz

"After C-19, delivery is back to normal, fam. Bruv! Clearly our wingbacks did not get that notice, fam, cause their delivery is shocking." :lol:
This guy is so funny. In another video, he said every time Aurier is on the ball, he immediately grabs a bible.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
This guy is so funny. In another video, he said every time Aurier is on the ball, he immediately grabs a bible.
He is right. Though Aurier and crosses don't have a positive history.

RyRoc

Absolutely crazy to think that the team that finished the game with the exception of Eriksen and Allí was in a Champions League final just over a year ago. They genuinely looked mid table out there today and to be honest for a good while now.

Champagne Football

Just checked. 0 shots on target tonight.
Zero shots on goal in a game against a team all but relegated. While the mentally weak viruses Pogba, Rashford, and Martial are scoring for fun.

Jose is and always has been nothing more than a a cheque-book manager. He is awesome at making teams hard to beat similar to Rafa Benitez, but his dour methods over the years have been masked by having the best players in the world who win you game on their own like Robben, Cristiano, Drogba, Duff, Lampard, Zlatan, Eto'o etc

Shark

@NotShark
What a total meltdown from Jose already, only a matter of time before it implodes

United58

Absolutely crazy to think that the team that finished the game with the exception of Eriksen and Allí was in a Champions League final just over a year ago. They genuinely looked mid table out there today and to be honest for a good while now.
Jose effect. Look how good the United players are now that Mourinho shat on.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Why the feck are people criticising him? How many managers can get a draw against Solskjaer's Man United?
Excellent point well made

Give him a 10 year contract Levy, you're onto something good with him

mu4c_20le

Everybody sinks its a penalty. And when i say everybody, i say everybody.

At least he's still entertaining

RedStarUnited

Has this supernatural ability of making every opposition look a better team on the ball.
He famously once said the team not on the ball is in control.

He needs to take time off and adjust his game to what is currently happening in football.