Jose

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnny boy

Liverpool Fan
Supports
Liverpool
So you didn't follow the season at all? Try search the old thread & look at how well paced Chelsea & Tottenham compare to the rest of the top 7 teams. Well pace schedule = sufficient fitness recovery time & preparation for next game. Try to search my post in the same thread, you can see I correctly predicted that Tottenham would easily spank Watford week ago based just purely on how I see the fixture pacing. Did you realize why L'pool was hit hard & had been so shite since the turn of New Year? We fared better than L'pool but then we had EL to play. Tottenham crashed out of EL as soon as possible. Arsenal & City haven't been doing so well too.

The budget reasoning doesn't work as Mourinho made 4 signings & has to rely on the squad available from last season. You don't account our signings previous seasons for Mourinho like you do with club with a DoF who oversee club structure, transfer, identity... We let our managers have free reign & LVG tried to a very distant approach than our liking & Mourinho. Unless money can make FA to give us a better fixture pacing, then I don't see you use money as yardstick where we should do better for the time being.

Edit: Read my previous posts & you can see in a post I gave the example of the stupid late kick off Monday FA Cup game which screwed our home traveling trip.
This was your quote:

"Look back at the Christmas & New Year fixture, nobody with sense of fair judgement could say " same for any other club" & that's within same league"

Other clubs , Chelsea, Liverpool and many more played just as many games as you lot did.

So basically your argument is flawed.

As for stupid late kick off's that's the TV for you.

shield

Even with the discussion regarding fatigue and fixture congestion, thought resorting to a back 5 against Rostov was very negative. If there was one match where we could have tried to take a chance, I think it was at home against Rostov.

We controlled the match. But, against Rostov, I did not want to see much "control". I wanted to see us at least try playing more attacking football and we need to start trying to improve this aspect of our game. The next month is crucial for us and we will have to try and create more chances and score more goals because we are the one in need of points and others can sit back and take it easy.

He has managed to improve our defensive shape but we still struggle going forward. His entire plan somehow seems to hinge on us not conceding. Now, he can get away with that against Rostov, but against Premiership teams , we are always likely to concede a few, no matter how well we defend. In such matches, the team has to come out and try to score goals and we seem to struggle the moment we need to go out and force the issue.

Don't think I am as confident of securing top 4 as I was earlier? Think EL is the best chance Mourinho has of securing CL qualification for us.

ti vu

This was your quote:

"Look back at the Christmas & New Year fixture, nobody with sense of fair judgement could say " same for any other club" & that's within same league"

Other clubs , Chelsea, Liverpool and many more played just as many games as you lot did.

So basically your argument is flawed.

As for stupid late kick off's that's the TV for you.
You seem can't grasp the idea of fixture pacing, don't you? How about this if we both have to play 7 competition match. One have to do all 7 in 3 weeks. Another have 4 weeks. Who has the advantage? Why do good companies pay overtime more than regular salary while it's same job?

Even with the discussion regarding fatigue and fixture congestion, thought resorting to a back 5 against Rostov was very negative. If there was one match where we could have tried to take a chance, I think it was at home against Rostov.

We controlled the match. But, against Rostov, I did not want to see much "control". I wanted to see us at least try playing more attacking football and we need to start trying to improve this aspect of our game. The next month is crucial for us and we will have to try and create more chances and score more goals because we are the one in need of points and others can sit back and take it easy.

He has managed to improve our defensive shape but we still struggle going forward. His entire plan somehow seems to hinge on us not conceding. Now, he can get away with that against Rostov, but against Premiership teams , we are always likely to concede a few, no matter how well we defend. In such matches, the team has to come out and try to score goals and we seem to struggle the moment we need to go out and force the issue.

Don't think I am as confident of securing top 4 as I was earlier? Think EL is the best chance Mourinho has of securing CL qualification for us.
I & other already said that many of our players are fatigue due to the circumstance last few weeks. We tried to see out the game. Martial injury set us back. Alternative would be Young Rashford who run themselves dried on Monday; Lingard who many here can't would riot if he started game & we crashed out of EL.

We did well enough & could finish the game in first half. Pogba pulled his harmstring & fatigue kicked in the second half & the game turned scrappy. Even the best players can affected by fatigue. The playing condition in the 1st leg prevented us to get the best advantage/ result possible. There is still a lot of work to do yesterday game. Rostov till final whistle still had the chance to come into this game just by 1 goal.

Last edited:

Smacky The Frog

Not out of order at all, Keane was spot on and just said what most football fans in the country think about Moaninho.
Ugh.

It's hard to take you seriously as some sort of objective barometer for what "most football fans in the country think" when you do that. It's not clever, or original, or even remotely funny unless you have the IQ of an 8 year-old who's been held back a year. Just call him by his name. It's the least you can do for a manager who's won more major trophies since his career has started than your entire club has in the same time period.

johnny boy

Liverpool Fan
Supports
Liverpool
You seem can't grasp the idea of fixture pacing, don't you? How about this if we both have to play 7 competition match. One have to do all 7 in 3 weeks. Another have 4 weeks. Who has the advantage?
Have you checked for example Liverpool and Chelsea league fixtures over Christmas?
United - 4th dec/11th dec/14th dec/17th dec/26th dec/31st dec
Liverpool - 4th dec/11th dec/14th dec/19th dec/27th dec/31st dec
Chelsea - 3rd dec/11th dec/14th dec/17th dec/26th dec/31st dec

Where does this other week come from?

I think we better leave it at what's been said - clearly you feel poor old United had it worse than everyone else over Christmas. though there is no evidence to support that at all looking at other clubs games.

ti vu

Have you checked for example Liverpool and Chelsea league fixtures over Christmas?
United - 4th dec/11th dec/14th dec/17th dec/26th dec/31st dec
Liverpool - 4th dec/11th dec/14th dec/19th dec/27th dec/31st dec
Chelsea - 3rd dec/11th dec/14th dec/17th dec/26th dec/31st dec

Where does this other week come from?

I think we better leave it at what's been said - clearly you feel poor old United had it worse than everyone else over Christmas. though there is no evidence to support that at all looking at other clubs games.
This is what I am talking about. You can't distinguish the PL Christmas & New Year fixture difference from other leagues, can you?

https://www.redcafe.net/threads/premier-league-holiday-fixtures-mon-26-dec-wed-4-jan.424874/

To quote myself

Why are Chelsea & Tottenham's schedule well paced/ balanced?

Tottenham's first game on December 28th - second game on January 1st: 4 days. Second game on January 1st to third game on January 4th: 3 days. Tottenham had Christmas rest.

Chelsea's first game on December 26th - second game on December 31st: 5 days. Second game on December 31st to third game on January 4th: 4 days.

The other teams in top 6 teams: us Arsenal City L'Pool have to go through the New Year' rush period with 2 games within 3 days. And these teams have to travel due to no consecutive home games. Why?:houllier:

Sufficient recovery time and well paced schedule is much better than having long rest, then rushing through thick schedule.

If Chelsea couldn't win PL at this rate, this would be my personal biggest feck up in entire PL history. Same go with Tottenham in regard of preventing Saint Totteringham's day.

Edit: Actually this include top 8 now I spend more time working this out. Only Everton at 9th place have a well paced schedule as Tottenham and Chelsea.
Edit: with hindsight from my own post, Everton has been doing quite well in the next group, ain't they? Another coincidence :angel:?

Last edited:

Cantona_Forever

Why sell Memphis and Schneiderlin before summer, while keeping Schweinsteiger who is rarely fit, then go on moaning about fatigue and fixture ?
Maybe Schweinsteiger loves our fat cheques so much he didn't want to go? How could he force him out?
He played him in a game he thought he can play him and not in other games. It's as simple as that. What more could he do? Plays him in games he's not confident Bastian will do the job?

Chaky_Best

Supports 'a joke of a club'.
He was negative in his formation, but he was really really nervy yesterday after the game.

Whether it was the display, the injuries or the 'fatigue', but he looked so upset by the night.

I didn't liked his comments after, he protected his players yes, but he began his old strategy us against all

Member 90887

Roy keane again! i can't remember a good thing he said about us since leaving!

And for once, the title of the article isn't a clickbait title.

Roy Keane blasts Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho over fixture complaints

Roy Keane said Mourinho's gripes about fixture congestion are 'rubbish'

Roy Keane launched a scathing attack on Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho after Thursday's Europa League win over Rostov, questioning whether the Portuguese is up to the job.

Republic of Ireland assistant boss Keane labelled Mourinho's gripes about fixture congestion as "utter nonsense" and says United have had an easy ride in the cup competitions.

Mourinho has bemoaned United's amount of games for some time and repeated after the victory over Rostov that this week's schedule, which sees United play again on Sunday after games on Monday and Thursday, shows they "have enemies".

But Keane told ITV Sport: "I've never heard so much rubbish in my life. Why do we have to listen to that garbage?

"It's just utter nonsense what he's talking about. He's manager of Manchester United, one of the biggest clubs on the planet. The squad he's got... and he keeps moaning about fixtures and fatigue.

"We were just looking at some of the cup draws they've had. They've had an easy ride in the cups; some good draws and a lot of home draws. The guy's talking absolute nonsense. I've never heard so much rubbish in my life.

"Maybe the club's too big for him. He can't deal with all these demands at the match. What matches? Man United reserves could have won that game tonight. I'm sick to death of him."

United defender Marcos Rojo was seen eating a banana towards the end of the game, passed to him by Ashley Young from the substitutes bench, as Rojo appeared to be suffering from fatigue.

But Keane said: "I think that was all staged, without a shadow of a doubt.

"He's talking about the player collapsing. That was easier than a training session. Eleven against eleven on the training pitch; that was easier than that.

"And he's talking about players collapsing. What rubbish. I've seen players maybe get Jaffa Cakes passed onto the pitch, so I wasn't surprised a player was looking for some sort of food.

"But I think they made a bigger drama than what it was. He's got other staff. One of the fitness coaches could have come on with that, the medical staff. He's passing it on to Ashley Young, and he's passing it on."

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
He really should stop moaning about our fixtures. On one hand, you just play that many games if you fight for several trophies, on the other hand he should use the squad better. And on top, fixtures havent been the reason why we dropped so many points this season and are still miles away from top 4

johnny boy

Liverpool Fan
Supports
Liverpool
This is what I am talking about. You can't distinguish the PL Christmas & New Year fixture difference from other leagues, can you?

https://www.redcafe.net/threads/premier-league-holiday-fixtures-mon-26-dec-wed-4-jan.424874/

To quote myself

Edit: with hindsight from my own post, Everton has been doing quite well in the next group, ain't they? Another coincidence :angel:?
You are over analysing it, every team plays lots of games over the Christmas period.
The difference of a day or so here and there is down to TV, and then United fans would moan if others where on TV more than them.
Any team involved in more than 1 cup competition will obviously be playing more games over the season, how they are spaced out isn't down to bias or corruption or anything like that - it's down to TV.
Which is why for example Liverpool were playing at home on New Year's Eve at 1730 in the evening.

We will never agree obviously, I think Keane's comments reflect what most non-United fans would also say, it's natural for you not to agree.
Let's leave it at that.

@Escobar is spot on.

ti vu

You are over analysing it, every team plays lots of games over the Christmas period.
The difference of a day or so here and there is down to TV, and then United fans would moan if others where on TV more than them.
Any team involved in more than 1 cup competition will obviously be playing more games over the season, how they are spaced out isn't down to bias or corruption or anything like that - it's down to TV.
Which is why for example Liverpool were playing at home on New Year's Eve at 1730 in the evening.

We will never agree obviously, I think Keane's comments reflect what most non-United fans would also say, it's natural for you not to agree.
Let's leave it at that.

@Escobar is spot on.
You're trying to avoid the point here. Playing same amount of games without context means nothing. Answer my questions in previous posts.

The fixture is arranged by FA. It's within their authority to demand a change if they see it necessary. At top level, preparation is important. One extra day for recovery & preparation is one huge difference. Many of Barcelona players came out of 0-4 defeat to PSG blaming bad preparation for their result. The second leg proved they had a point. There are many more examples. I am trying to use the most recent for you to understand since you seem having trouble recall event just few months ago (Christmas & New Year fixture list)... If you can't get it, I will give a rest & agree to disagree on whatever you're trying to spin then. No point discussing when you don't try to reason...

Edit: One last question how can you say Keane comment reflect majority of our fan? Do you collect statistic somehow on us or from your famous Manc mates?

Last edited:

Ban

Jesus, Keane says banana thing was staged.:lol: ok we get it, you don't like him..

@johnny boy Klopp moaned about the fixture list and offside goals. Did you have a nice nickname for him too then?

AN17

He's said multiple times he's not going to hold onto players who want to leave and they wanted to leave
That's besides the point. He knew full well that if we proceed deep into the cup competitions, it could spell trouble. So you put your foot down and say, " you're going nowhere untill summer" or find replacements.

Either that or stop moaning Fixture this, fatigue that every time he gets in front of a mike.

shield

I & other already said that many of our players are fatigue due to the circumstance last few weeks. We tried to see out the game. Martial injury set us back. Alternative would be Young Rashford who run themselves dried on Monday; Lingard who many here can't would riot if he started game & we crashed out of EL.

We did well enough & could finish the game in first half. Pogba pulled his hamstring & fatigue kicked in the second half & the game turned scrappy. Even the best players can affected by fatigue. The playing condition in the 1st leg prevented us to get the best advantage/ result possible. There is still a lot of work to do yesterday game. Rostov till final whistle still had the chance to come into this game just by 1 goal.
We did not play poorly, I agree with that. We created chances. But I did not like the back line and the midfielders sitting so deep. Some situations were almost like the 10 men against Chelsea display. Our defenders are quite good. We should be confident of holding a higher line at least against Rostov.

AN17

Maybe Schweinsteiger loves our fat cheques so much he didn't want to go? How could he force him out?
He played him in a game he thought he can play him and not in other games. It's as simple as that. What more could he do? Plays him in games he's not confident Bastian will do the job?
Tbf, I was just peeved that he keeps on moaning about how Chelsea have it easy, other contenders have no midweek footie, how we're in trouble with fixtures and fatigue every single time. It's beyond his control and he should just shut up and get on with it. Sounding like an excuse for possibly not making CL next season.

redsunited

Mourinho is very poor in squad management. He didn't trust youth. Selling Lukaku, De Bruyne, Mata etc and complaining about LVG selling Chicharito, Welbeck and DiMaria doesn't cut mustard. The constant sidelining of Shaw, Martial, Mkhi(Earlier) and Schewinstieger is in line with his history and now he complains about fatigue. No wonder some of his former players absolutely hate him. Our team is going to suffer by his lack of playing youngsters in long run and squad management.
It is known that extended run in Europa league will get the league form affected. Having said that, the constant sidelining of players and not giving them minutes in deserving easy fixtures is his own making of failure. SAF played his second string in CL semifinal second leg against Schalke in 2011 after winning the away leg by 2-1. Such risk taking and trusting his players gave him the ability to succeed in long term squad building. It is better for young players career to stay away from United till Mourinho is our manager.
I am happy with Jose for being our manager, He is better than the two of the last ones we had but the negatives of Jose is going to pull us down in terms of squad building. Some of the fans think whatever done by manager is right like sidelining Shaw, Mkhi at start etc. They are all just bad management by Jose. Unfortuantely with the good things which Jose brings on board, we have to suffer his baggage too.

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
That's one instance and quite clearly the FA cup wasn't a priority for Mourinho. I can understand why he's saying some things he is coming out with, but at the same time Keane's opinion isn't wrong for me either. If Sevilla can deal with going all the way for 3 seasons in this competition then so should we.
At the moment we are coping with it, but it's not about coping, it's about winning across competitions. Sevilla came 5th, 5th, 7th in those seasons. Last season Liverpool got to the final but came 8th. It's a tough schedule, and though the international break adds to the congestion, it'll also give some players a few days off.

I don't think there's a conspiracy, we've just got a lot of matches. That said, no one's doing us any favours, but TV makes us a hard team to give favours to. If Mourinho wants to complain, I don't see any harm in it. It's a harmless way to let off steam.

Treble_Winning

Ugh.

It's hard to take you seriously as some sort of objective barometer for what "most football fans in the country think" when you do that. It's not clever, or original, or even remotely funny unless you have the IQ of an 8 year-old who's been held back a year. Just call him by his name. It's the least you can do for a manager who's won more major trophies since his career has started than your entire club has in the same time period.
He has won more PL titles in the last 2 years alone, than Liverpool since the inception of the PL.

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
Mourinho traditionally has used three at the back when chasing games. It's only the fact that we're not very good at it, that makes it defensive.

In principle, with our squad list, 3/5 at the back is fine. We just need a lot more practice, actually using it in matches, before the players will look comfortable enough to really use it well. Unfortunately, as all our matches are basically must-wins, it can be a painful thing to sit through.

The United

What I want to know is though if we moan enough, FA will do something about it?

Because if that happens, fair enough.

Otherwise, moaning about that shit almost every other week for past few months gets boring, depressing and flat out stupid after awhile.

And, it is somehow building "us against the world mentality"? How exactly would that build it or players play better for it? Especially, if the fatigue things so many people here are getting into is even remotely true?

I just want to hear and be a bit more positive stuff in general from the manager even if we are not getting top 4 this season.

efraim

Can't be accused of being a gloryhunter
No matter how our season turns out I believe Jose is the right man for the job. He has the right mindset and he is a proven winner, meaning he won't be satisfied with being a team that aims for 4th place every season.

I just hope he has learned from the past - the whole thing about falling out with players and so forth. If he still hasn't learned how to treat people I'm positive he's a psychopath.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
What I want to know is though if we moan enough, FA will do something about it?

Because if that happens, fair enough.

Otherwise, moaning about that shit almost every other week for past few months gets boring, depressing and flat out stupid after awhile.

And, it is somehow building "us against the world mentality"? How exactly would that build it or players play better for it? Especially, if the fatigue things so many people here are getting into is even remotely true?

I just want to hear and be a bit more positive stuff in general from the manager even if we are not getting top 4 this season.
It's basic bonding stuff. We're all in this together. Everyone is making it hard for us but feck them, we'll show them. And we do seem more bonded as a team than we have been in a while. The reaction to the Hererra red was like something you'd see in the peak Fergie years.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
He obviously does not think these 3 are good enough.

Carrick and Young should have played a lot more though.
Not good enough to play the second leg of a dead rubber game....

Godfather

It's basic bonding stuff. We're all in this together. Everyone is making it hard for us but feck them, we'll show them. And we do seem more bonded as a team than we have been in a while. The reaction to the Hererra red was like something you'd see in the peak Fergie years.
Val went apeshit. I loved that. Well, I actually love him.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Roy keane again! i can't remember a good thing he said about us since leaving!

And for once, the title of the article isn't a clickbait title.

Roy Keane blasts Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho over fixture complaints

Roy Keane said Mourinho's gripes about fixture congestion are 'rubbish'

Roy Keane launched a scathing attack on Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho after Thursday's Europa League win over Rostov, questioning whether the Portuguese is up to the job.

Republic of Ireland assistant boss Keane labelled Mourinho's gripes about fixture congestion as "utter nonsense" and says United have had an easy ride in the cup competitions.

Mourinho has bemoaned United's amount of games for some time and repeated after the victory over Rostov that this week's schedule, which sees United play again on Sunday after games on Monday and Thursday, shows they "have enemies".

But Keane told ITV Sport: "I've never heard so much rubbish in my life. Why do we have to listen to that garbage?

"It's just utter nonsense what he's talking about. He's manager of Manchester United, one of the biggest clubs on the planet. The squad he's got... and he keeps moaning about fixtures and fatigue.

"We were just looking at some of the cup draws they've had. They've had an easy ride in the cups; some good draws and a lot of home draws. The guy's talking absolute nonsense. I've never heard so much rubbish in my life.

"Maybe the club's too big for him. He can't deal with all these demands at the match. What matches? Man United reserves could have won that game tonight. I'm sick to death of him."

United defender Marcos Rojo was seen eating a banana towards the end of the game, passed to him by Ashley Young from the substitutes bench, as Rojo appeared to be suffering from fatigue.

But Keane said: "I think that was all staged, without a shadow of a doubt.

"He's talking about the player collapsing. That was easier than a training session. Eleven against eleven on the training pitch; that was easier than that.

"And he's talking about players collapsing. What rubbish. I've seen players maybe get Jaffa Cakes passed onto the pitch, so I wasn't surprised a player was looking for some sort of food.

"But I think they made a bigger drama than what it was. He's got other staff. One of the fitness coaches could have come on with that, the medical staff. He's passing it on to Ashley Young, and he's passing it on."
Heh. He's right about the Jaffa cakes. That was Rio. And he's right about the moaning. It is tiresome. Although this fecking Europa League is a massive pain in the hoop. The rest of it is Keane being Keane. Way over the top but that's what he does. Although I'm not sure he should be slaughtering other managers until he sorts his own career out and builds the sort of managerial cv that would give his opinion a bit more weight.

The United

Fair enough.

But then again, he said something like "We will probably lose the game on Sunday [at Middlesbrough]. Fatigue has a price".

I just think that he could leave that kind of part while building "us against them" mentality. Which makes me not being able to take what the whole thing he said quite positive as it should.

P.S What I am trying to say is that it sounded like he was giving excuses already in case shit happens on sunday instead of 'feck them'. I don't know listening to him this season and the season before gives me a bit of that kind of vibe whenever he said something like that with us this season.

Maybe I just don't have a good impression with that kind of stuff with him anymore and he didn't help.

I want a bit more like I am the special one and I will show it. That's how I was impressed with him when he came to EPL. Not quite with this moaning too much. Maybe I didn't pay much attention of that side in his first stint with Chelsea.

Last edited:

Dinghy

Think Keane's got a point here, to be fair. It's getting slightly annoying hearing about how difficult this job is all the time with the fixture-lists and fatigue, etc. Especially when we're up against a team like Rostov.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
Well, the first thing he needs to do next season is not take the League Cup seriously. It was good to win it this year, but no matter what Vincent Kompany thinks, you can't be successful on four fronts.

And going out of the FA Cup WAS a blessing in disguise given the context of the season because another game against a top four team at Wembley on top of the schedule we already have would have been incredibly punishing.

Godfather

Heh. He's right about the Jaffa cakes. That was Rio. And he's right about the moaning. It is tiresome. Although this fecking Europa League is a massive pain in the hoop. The rest of it is Keane being Keane. Way over the top but that's what he does. Although I'm not sure he should be slaughtering other managers until he sorts his own career out and builds the sort of managerial cv that would give his opinion a bit more weight.
Tbh this Europa league could save our season.

The United

Another amusing thing is when he was moaning about the pitch in Russia (which is legit), both Blind and Fellini said something like the pitch was not ideal but it was not an excuse and we had to do the job.

So when you moan about everything, and the one time you actually need to moan to make a change, it just might not have the same effect anymore. You just sound like some clown after awhile. Hopefully, none of our players find it that way.

I am just concerned we will have the opposite effect of what he wants with all the bs. And, it is not actually a good thing when your team is struggling.

Witchking

This is 2017. Us vs them doesn't work and everyone can see through this bull shit. "We could lose on Sunday" what kind of a manager says this? He has bloody spent money and hardly uses the youth and complains about fixture congestion.

As a professional club, is it not your duty to make plans for things like these in advance, where you might go ahead in multiple competitions? What to do if the fixtures change, how to manage the players?

This is how he will make enemies inside the club and leave in a huff. It's Jose and that's how he works. It's never his fault, always the fixture list, other enemies, the players not following his tactics, the FA is out to get him. He would be a great manager for Liverpool.

This team has been so inconsistent. From the very beginning he said he was going for the title because that is the aim. Back to back loses to City and Watford, dropped points against bottom sides, giving away goals at the last minute, drawing so many games, hardly scoring any goals, all these are something he has to take the blame for.

If the players are missing chances, it is his fault for not being able to correct them and yet keep playing the same players and not change anything.

The Bournemouth game was the perfect example, just afraid to get rid of Zlatan and Pogba both who were absolute shite on the pitch. He only takes on people who will not hit back.

I do not say he is a bad coach, but it looks like he doesn't enjoy taking this stress anymore and doesn't seem to have any answers for the problems united have other than buying more players for huge sums of money.

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
I'm with Keano on most of that. This shit is tiresome at the best of times but after such an abject performance from players but more particularly manager, the last thing I want to be doing is listening to excuses. The odd time, just the odd time, he could hold his hand up and say we were muck.

The United

This is 2017. Us vs them doesn't work and everyone can see through this bull shit. "We could lose on Sunday" what kind of a manager says this? He has bloody spent money and hardly uses the youth and complains about fixture congestion.

As a professional club, is it not your duty to make plans for things like these in advance, where you might go ahead in multiple competitions? What to do if the fixtures change, how to manage the players?

This is how he will make enemies inside the club and leave in a huff. It's Jose and that's how he works. It's never his fault, always the fixture list, other enemies, the players not following his tactics, the FA is out to get him. He would be a great manager for Liverpool.

This team has been so inconsistent. From the very beginning he said he was going for the title because that is the aim. Back to back loses to City and Watford, dropped points against bottom sides, giving away goals at the last minute, drawing so many games, hardly scoring any goals, all these are something he has to take the blame for.

If the players are missing chances, it is his fault for not being able to correct them and yet keep playing the same players and not change anything.

The Bournemouth game was the perfect example, just afraid to get rid of Zlatan and Pogba both who were absolute shite on the pitch. He only takes on people who will not hit back.

I do not say he is a bad coach, but it looks like he doesn't enjoy taking this stress anymore and doesn't seem to have any answers for the problems united have other than buying more players for huge sums of money.
He is certainly trying to lower our expectation atm for now. LVG did it. He got hanged after awhile for it. I think it is fine as long as he does not start saying something like oh fans have too much expectations in his 2nd season while the team is at 6th.

For the bold part, it is early to say for us. We will see about it next season.

If he fails or our team is struggling to get in top 4 next season around this time after spending 150 millions more, then you might be right.

I am so desperate though. Because it will be never ending for us to find the right coach.

After the 3 seasons, I have become a bit of negative nancy especially with Jose being the coach. He has not largely been fulfilling my (low) expectations so far and for this season for a manager of his statue.

In a way, I probably rate higher than I should.

Status
Not open for further replies.