6.2 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

ManRed

The drama here do or die situation. :lol: mata has played fairly well this season and even when he came on against watford we looked better. He has to continue his good form and he will be fine. Mikhi and mata will be rotated quite a bit this season unless they are in top top form which I don't see happening.

Bwuk

I wouldn't be overly surprised if he's on the right and its Rashford and Zlatan upfront with Lingard left.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
That's what a top quality no 10 looks like Wayne

Rockets Redglare

What a finish that was, far more difficult than that it looked.

A goal and an assist already, are you watching Wayne?

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
He is surely now our first choice number 10 (finally).

Yik

:lol::lol: at Rooney. Mata with probably the 2nd or 3rd best performance he's ever had for United.

Mike09

This is the first I have ever seen Mata was being involved so much in the game. He was basically everywhere. This what I wanted from him, not being invincible. I put him as a motm first half.

Ixion

Really good play for Rashford's goal and obviously his goal was fantastic. Good to see him play more centrally for once.

Bwuk

As I've said since we signed him, he needs to play at #10.

He's absolutely bossing it today. Him and Blinds quick thinking for Rashfords goal was excellent.

Ash_G

The thing is there's still plenty we can get out of him. Once we settle down who's going to play wide and get them to make more runs in behind from wide that will really open up his passing options.

Lowkey

A real no.10. What a difference he makes. Him and Mikhi should be fighting for that spot and being rotated. Makes the team tick

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
:lol::lol: at Rooney. Mata with probably the 2nd or 3rd best performance he's ever had for United.
Yup. That's probably one of the best halves I've seen from Mata, well, ever.

Treble

Much more flexible in tight situations than Rooney. And has better close control. In short, much more suited to play behind Zlatan than Rooney.

Stringer

A real no.10. What a difference he makes. Him and Mikhi should be fighting for that spot and being rotated. Makes the team tick
I'd like to see Mkhitaryan replace Lingard once he finds his feet at the club.

Globule

signature/tagline creator extraordinaire
Rooney would have been proud of that one misplaced pass straight to a Leicester player :lol:

Apart from that, he's been brilliant. Hopefully it continues in the second half and he plays the full 90. I don't want him to always be the player coming off, especially when he's playing well.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
I am not sure if he is even playing that well, but I am glad people like it. So many times he makes important simple things that many people don't give him credit for.

Mourinho also likes him to go near our left side whenever we are combining on that side, wether it's for throw in, corner or when we are keeping the ball more than usual. He knows his intelligent movement and passing will allow us more space for other players there. Such an intelligent and underrated player.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Covered more distance than any other player by far. Luxury player...

Sam M

His work rate should never be in doubt, he's one of the most industries 10s in the country

Varun

Staff
Absolutely class. Along with pogba, he absolutely ran the game. Superb performance capped by a good goal.

prateik

He has proven this before. He is fantastic if the team is dominant enough for him to play in the opposition half and not be dropping deep to get the ball.. and if he has players making runs.

Kostur

海尔的老板
MOTM for me, it's not that he's superslow or something but he proves that you don't need blistering pace to play at #10, excellent technique is enough and he has that. Covered most ground too.

Status
Not open for further replies.