Jude Bellingham | Confirmed Borussia Dortmund player

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFC NimbleThumb

What does your sex and ethnicity have to do with anything? I got there due to your repeated moaning at the club for missing out on a player who has been advised to go everywhere. Unfortunately the club can't force players to play for them or make them sign contracts. I thought this would be obvious.

The only joke here is you and your abrasive, petulant attitude.
Nice try but you waded in [as per] made a ridiculous statement [as per] and are now attempting to make this about something else [as per].

Time to move on chap.

LuckyScout78

United and some manager want the proven one. Dortmund and some others clubs like Monaco and Ajax go for the unproven one. Many clubs are doing the and act a lot quicker. Just like Chelsea have agreed with Ajax about Ziyech already in February.

Some talents you have to act quick. Some are in category. Run and buy before they get him.

And in the end. I am wonder who has the power to attract top talents like Sancho, Hakimi, Haaland and future big talents. Who is the mind and power behind this, in Dortmund.
Is like the mind behind the movie Ocean Eleven. Who has the power, convincing ability to attract the best suit peoples who work and play for them?
If i own United. I will definitely appoint the mind behind Dortmund version of Ocean Eleven. His power to attract players. Is obviously higher than Ole and United. Haaland pick him/they over Ole and United. And if it keep going. I will better to hirer and appoint and that team to United. There is/are some mind behind it. I definitely like the way Dortmund are getting and attract the best talents around. It just showing the power of your attractions. Hard competitions. Then make the rival join you.

So again. Who is the person behind Dortmund transfer in?Decision and the last word person. I am impress. But the thing is. Dortmund are meeting a really good and strong team and squad in Bayern Munchen. To win the league. Lewandoski, Gnabry and Davies. Top level in their positions. Not easy to overcome Bayern. Even you get Haaland, Bellingham and future talents. Gnabry and Davies are on their way up, too the peak. Hard and nice battle between Dortmund and Bayern to become best team in the country.
But again. I am impress of Dortmund to attract and got the best talents out there.

Shaw Mee Tah Mané

Dortmund can attract that talent because the talents know they will be sold within a few years to a bigger club.

If Dortmund had Martial as their striker with Greenwood as a talent behind him, you think Haaland would‘ve signed for them? Nope.

Chairman Steve

If we are getting Grealish or Maddison like the press say we are, then I don't really see the need of him at this point. We could buy him but he'd be sitting on the bench when he could have been getting more minutes elsewhere. We'd need a defensive central midfielder if anything provided Grealish or Maddison join.

On the plus side, at least he's going on the continent. If he went to Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs, City or Liverpool, the opportunity is pretty much gone forever.

TheReligion

Abusive
Nice try but you waded in [as per] made a ridiculous statement [as per] and are now attempting to make this about something else [as per].

Time to move on chap.
Making ridiculous statements is the only way to combat the codswallop you post sadly. I moved on when you started to play the race card. Think there's a name for folk like you. I'll let you fill in the blanks.

SweetRightFoot

Dortmund can attract that talent because the talents know they will be sold within a few years to a bigger club.

If Dortmund had Martial as their striker with Greenwood as a talent behind him, you think Haaland would‘ve signed for them? Nope.
This. They have a great track record of selling their players to bigger clubs on bigger wages. Also, due to the one-horse-race nature of German football they not only get to improve their players games by smashing minnows but are also guaranteed champions league and even a title push/cup run. They also get good managers in and play nice attacking football without ever getting good enough to oust Bayern from the top spot, a situation that would allow Dortmund to not only give big wages but demand exorbitant fees for their players. Perfect stepping stone club really. There's no parralel in england or Spain I can think of, in France it used to be Monaco, now Lyon. I guess you could call Southampton about 5-6 years ago a similar kind of club.

AFC NimbleThumb

Making ridiculous statements is the only way to combat the codswallop you post sadly. I moved on when you started to play the race card. Think there's a name for folk like you. I'll let you fill in the blanks.
Play the race card? I derided your attempt at humour; I could be yellow bellied from timbuktu & still think your slavery jab was ill thought.

You don’t like my posts, I’m adult enough to handle that unlike some millennials yet here you are talking about me playing the race card cause you made a poor joke :houllier:

Where are the ITKs that played down not signing him in January because it’ll happen in the summer?

This is the second prestigious talent to choose Dortmund over us in the last few months but we have Bruno to distract us now so it’s ok. . .
A real pro slavery statement that one^ :lol:

Jog.On.

TheReligion

Abusive
Play the race card? I derided your attempt at humour; I could be yellow bellied from timbuktu & still think your slavery jab was ill thought.

You don’t like my posts, I’m adult enough to handle that unlike some millennials yet here you are talking about me playing the race card cause you made a poor joke :houllier:

A real pro slavery statement that one^ :lol:

Jog.On.
This morning you posted the same moans simultaneously both in here and the United forum. Now you're wiggling like a worm because you've been called out on it.

You'll have to take it in the chin I'm afraid and wiggle off elsewhere.

redshaw

Hope he does well in Germany.

With Sancho it was 8 million and lack of game time but this is 30 million with Dortmund breaking their transfer record to buy a 16/17 year old.

AFC NimbleThumb

This morning you posted the same moans simultaneously both in here and the United forum. Now you're wiggling like a worm because you've been called out on it.

You'll have to take it in the chin I'm afraid and wiggle off elsewhere.
:lol:

Wiggling like a worm. I quoted my own post & laughed at your overreaction to it. You’ve gone awfully quiet about your initial post going from one thing to the next since.

You’ve overreacted. I’m actually flattered a few sentences from the comfort of my bed can stir such emotion but we can go all night without any wiggles cause. . .

Where are the ITKs that played down not signing him in January because it’ll happen in the summer?

This is the second prestigious talent to choose Dortmund over us in the last few months but we have Bruno to distract us now so it’s ok. . .
All this over that ^ :lol:

Jog.On.

TheReligion

Abusive
:lol:

Wiggling like a worm. I quoted my own post & laughed at your overreaction to it. You’ve gone awfully quiet about your initial post going from one thing to the next since.

You’ve overreacted. I’m actually flattered a few sentences from the comfort of my bed can stir such emotion but we can go all night without any wiggles cause. . .

All this over that ^ :lol:

Jog.On.
Worm or caterpillar. I'm undecided. A whole lot of wiggling going on though on your part that's for sure.

My point was a simple one. Footballers aren't slaves. You seemed to be trying to paint a picture of negligence on the clubs part when the fact is if a player doesn't want to move you can't force them to. It's not a conplicated analogy really despite you going on about racism and rambling on that you're a black male, the relevance of which I'm still not sure.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
United and some manager want the proven one. Dortmund and some others clubs like Monaco and Ajax go for the unproven one. Many clubs are doing the and act a lot quicker. Just like Chelsea have agreed with Ajax about Ziyech already in February.

Some talents you have to act quick. Some are in category. Run and buy before they get him.

And in the end. I am wonder who has the power to attract top talents like Sancho, Hakimi, Haaland and future big talents. Who is the mind and power behind this, in Dortmund.
Is like the mind behind the movie Ocean Eleven. Who has the power, convincing ability to attract the best suit peoples who work and play for them?
If i own United. I will definitely appoint the mind behind Dortmund version of Ocean Eleven. His power to attract players. Is obviously higher than Ole and United. Haaland pick him/they over Ole and United. And if it keep going. I will better to hirer and appoint and that team to United. There is/are some mind behind it. I definitely like the way Dortmund are getting and attract the best talents around. It just showing the power of your attractions. Hard competitions. Then make the rival join you.

So again. Who is the person behind Dortmund transfer in?Decision and the last word person. I am impress. But the thing is. Dortmund are meeting a really good and strong team and squad in Bayern Munchen. To win the league. Lewandoski, Gnabry and Davies. Top level in their positions. Not easy to overcome Bayern. Even you get Haaland, Bellingham and future talents. Gnabry and Davies are on their way up, too the peak. Hard and nice battle between Dortmund and Bayern to become best team in the country.
But again. I am impress of Dortmund to attract and got the best talents out there.
Sancho preferred to join Man Utd when he was looking to leave City but City wouldn't allow him to join United. That opened the door for Dortmund to sign him but Sancho according to Manchester based jounos wanted the United move.

The DoF at Dortmund is Michael Zorc who is regarded as among the best in the field. He gives them a edge i'm assuming due to his wide network/contacts. And i'm sure his sales pitch to young players and their families must be well rehearsed and pretty straight forward by now.

AFC NimbleThumb

Worm or caterpillar. I'm undecided. A whole lot of wiggling going on though on your part that's for sure.

My point was a simple one. Footballers aren't slaves. You seemed to be trying to paint a picture of negligence on the clubs part when the fact is if a player doesn't want to move you can't force them to. It's not a conplicated analogy really despite you going on about racism and rambling on that you're a black male, the relevance of which I'm still not sure.
Your new wiggle theme is falling as flat as your slavery trope.

“footballers aren’t slaves”. No sh*t Sherlock. I’ve not seen anyone say they are but you’ve been lost from your first reply.

“player doesn’t want to move you can’t force them to”. Thanks again Sir Alex, not sure where I said the opposite to this either.

Racism? I laughed at you saying I was pro slavery. I added the black male for spice - does me telling you who/what I am offend you? Haven’t called you a racist or said your comment was racism; it was bloody ridiculous :lol: Your dog with a bone on this one is funny though.

You’re prolonging this to what end? You’re trying to position my argument as opposed to yours for what purpose? At no point does my post alude to or state players must come to us but something has offended you & it’s amusing so please go on. . .

The Irish Connection

Ah that’s disappointing. Bad that we seemingly scouted him and were interested only to lose out. Dortmund are annoying me now.

TheReligion

Abusive

All well & good identifying the players you’d like but when Haaland [& now potentially Bellingham] head elsewhere it’s all rhetoric.

Our recruitment is a shambles. Bin the committee.
You seemingly expect the transfer committee to chain up Bellingham and Haaland, force them into a Chevrolet people carrier and have Woodward drive them directly to Carrington.

Basically you were finding more reasons to whinge unnecessarily about the club and it wasn't just me that called you out on it.

TLDR - Shut the feck up you miserable cnut

AFC NimbleThumb

You seemingly expect the transfer committee to chain up Bellingham and Haaland, force them into a Chevrolet people carrier and have Woodward drive them directly to Carrington.

Basically you were finding more reasons to whinge unnecessarily about the club and it wasn't just me that called you out on it.

TLDR - Shut the feck up you miserable cnut
Now now dear calm down :lol:

“you seemingly”, “basically you were”. Clueless as ever.

I find it disappointing in successive windows we will miss out on top talent, you’re so precious you’ve spent all day rattling & still have to add rhetoric when quoting my posts.

Called me out? One poster asked me if I rate him higher than Hannibal to which I didn’t respond as I can’t genuinely answer. The other stated no one knows what’s actually going on in the boardroom; something I agree with & didn’t respond to either. Then some clown mentioned slavery & has been chasing his tail for the rest of the day.

You didn’t call anything out, you’re still trying to push the line I think players should be forced to move which is simply nonsensical but so are most of your arguments.

Next subject. We’ve done racebaiting & misquotation. . . join us next hour for further ramblings from the millennials finest @TheReligion

Imagine whinging about someone whinging for a whole day on the internet :lol:

Apparently Eric Dier has gone Eric Cantona - I’d quite like to watch those vids, do you still need my attention son or are you ready for bed?

TheReligion

Abusive
Now now dear calm down :lol:

“you seemingly”, “basically you were”. Clueless as ever.

I find it disappointing in successive windows we will miss out on top talent, you’re so precious you’ve spent all day rattling & still have to add rhetoric when quoting my posts.

Called me out? One poster asked me if I rate him higher than Hannibal to which I didn’t respond as I can’t genuinely answer. The other stated no one knows what’s actually going on in the boardroom; something I agree with & didn’t respond to either. Then some clown mentioned slavery & has been chasing his tail for the rest of the day.

You didn’t call anything out, you’re still trying to push the line I think players should be forced to move which is simply nonsensical but so are most of your arguments.

Next subject. We’ve done racebaiting & misquotation. . . join us next hour for further ramblings from the millennials finest @TheReligion

Imagine whinging about someone whinging for a whole day on the internet :lol:

Apparently Eric Dier has gone Eric Cantona - I’d quite like to watch those vids, do you still need my attention son or are you ready for bed?
Miss out on top talent? We've just signed Bruno who looks a fantastic acquisition. You can't horde all the best players sadly as obtaining a signature is much more difficult and competitive than it ever has been. You also have to accept the current position the club finds itself and whilst it may not have Haaland, it has Greenwood and Rashford. Whilst it doesn't have Bellingham it has Garner and Mctominay.

Obviously we all want the best players but sometimes you have to accept they go elsewhere for a variety of different reasons beyond our, or the clubs, control. We missed out on top talent under Sir Alex but we also secured Ronaldo and Rooney. It's swings and roundabouts. That's why shouting your mouth off at every opportunity becomes tiresome.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Some people can't grasp the fact that we can't buy every player we are somewhat interested in. For every transfer there tend to be clubs that miss out. We aren't the only ones.

AFC NimbleThumb

Miss out on top talent? We've just signed Bruno who looks a fantastic acquisition. You can't horde all the best players sadly as obtaining a signature is much more difficult and competitive than it ever has been. You also have to accept the current position the club finds itself and whilst it may not have Haaland, it has Greenwood and Rashford. Whilst it doesn't have Bellingham it has Garner and Mctominay.

Obviously we all want the best players but sometimes you have to accept they go elsewhere for a variety of different reasons beyond our, or the clubs, control. We missed out on top talent under Sir Alex but we also secured Ronaldo and Rooney. It's swings and roundabouts. That's why shouting your mouth off at every opportunity becomes tiresome.
I made a comment in this thread & one other yesterday.

I can’t remember the last time I made a comment in a match day thread or a player performance one good or bad - you on the other hand fight fires all day on here.

Go back in my posts and you’ll see me mention countless times, “SAF couldn’t buy every player he wanted” - that’s not the point here though is it.

I can be happy we signed Bruno whilst being disappointed we haven’t signed Bellingham [potentially] & Haaland. Having lost multiple midfielders in the prior windows & with Pogba seemingly on his way we’re already some midfielders short imo [I’m allowed one of those]. We also sold a 20 goal a season striker [bar a dip in form last season] & are short in attack, hence the disappointment with missing out on Haaland.

You’re making rather simple statements and passing them off as if some oracle, the sanctimony is rife.

‘can’t buy every player you want’, haven’t seen anyone say we can.

‘can’t horde all the best players’, I’m disappointed we don’t have an extra midfielder & striker - I haven’t asked for Ronaldo, Messi, Van Dijk, De Bruyne & so on. Come of it.

‘obtaining a signature is much more difficult’ [currently], more top analysis :rolleyes:

‘sometimes players go elsewhere for a variety of reasons’, captain obvious strikes again.

Disappointment 2 players we’ve competed with Dortmund for have chosen them [seemingly in Bellingham’s case] over us isn’t controversial. Refer to the Haaland thread, I’ve stated him choosing them is actually a good decision for the player. Guess that’s moaning too, you clown.

You’re literally making arguments up that have no relevance because I’ve been disappointed we haven’t signed 2 players. We’re linked with countless players but I show disappointment we haven’t signed 2 & have to spend a day mollycoddling your millennial ego that can’t handle a difference in opinion.

So now we’ve done racebaiting, mis-quoting & simply stating the obvious what’s your next line of thread?

Your post above happens to hit many notes I agree with [because they’re so bloody obvious!] but for whatever reason you’ve taken a dislike to posts elsewhere & are dragging those issues in here. It would be laughable if you weren’t deranged.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
I'm not sure Haaland 'chose' Utd over us. I was far more complicated than that with agents,finances,contracts etc factoring into it. With him being close to Ole, I think he'd was more than happy to come here.

With Bellingham, it's a case of not moving to a top tier club this early(16). I'm sure he and his advisors are aware that BD is and has been a stepping stone

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
I'm not sure Haaland 'chose' Utd over us. I was far more complicated than that with agents,finances,contracts etc factoring into it. With him being close to Ole, I think he'd was more than happy to come here.

With Bellingham, it's a case of not moving to a top tier club this early(16). I'm sure he and his advisors are aware that BD is and has been a stepping stone
Same for Haaland.

Rocksy

Supports
Blackburn Rovers
Buy him when he has proven himself at Dortmund in 4 years time. If he doesn’t do that you leave him. Get someone who’s ready to a job now in the meantime.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Maybe. It would make sense. I just had it that he would have moved had it not been for all the financial conditions
I doubt it. I think he was always going to Germany and we were only considered because of Ole

TheReligion

Abusive
I made a comment in this thread & one other yesterday.

I can’t remember the last time I made a comment in a match day thread or a player performance one good or bad - you on the other hand fight fires all day on here.

Go back in my posts and you’ll see me mention countless times, “SAF couldn’t buy every player he wanted” - that’s not the point here though is it.

I can be happy we signed Bruno whilst being disappointed we haven’t signed Bellingham [potentially] & Haaland. Having lost multiple midfielders in the prior windows & with Pogba seemingly on his way we’re already some midfielders short imo [I’m allowed one of those]. We also sold a 20 goal a season striker [bar a dip in form last season] & are short in attack, hence the disappointment with missing out on Haaland.

You’re making rather simple statements and passing them off as if some oracle, the sanctimony is rife.

‘can’t buy every player you want’, haven’t seen anyone say we can.

‘can’t horde all the best players’, I’m disappointed we don’t have an extra midfielder & striker - I haven’t asked for Ronaldo, Messi, Van Dijk, De Bruyne & so on. Come of it.

‘obtaining a signature is much more difficult’ [currently], more top analysis :rolleyes:

‘sometimes players go elsewhere for a variety of reasons’, captain obvious strikes again.

Disappointment 2 players we’ve competed with Dortmund for have chosen them [seemingly in Bellingham’s case] over us isn’t controversial. Refer to the Haaland thread, I’ve stated him choosing them is actually a good decision for the player. Guess that’s moaning too, you clown.

You’re literally making arguments up that have no relevance because I’ve been disappointed we haven’t signed 2 players. We’re linked with countless players but I show disappointment we haven’t signed 2 & have to spend a day mollycoddling your millennial ego that can’t handle a difference in opinion.

So now we’ve done racebaiting, mis-quoting & simply stating the obvious what’s your next line of thread?

Your post above happens to hit many notes I agree with [because they’re so bloody obvious!] but for whatever reason you’ve taken a dislike to posts elsewhere & are dragging those issues in here. It would be laughable if you weren’t deranged.
Have you finished your little hissy fit tantrum? As amusing as it is I feel you're going round in circles repeating yourself so we shall move on.

Glad to see you agree with me after all that. Perhaps you aren't as daft as I first thought.

As you are.

AFC NimbleThumb

Have you finished your little hissy fit tantrum? As amusing as it is I feel you're going round in circles repeating yourself so we shall move on.

Glad to see you agree with me after all that. Perhaps you aren't as daft as I first thought.

As you are.
So now you’ve done racebaiting, mis-quoting, stating the obvious; we’ve reached you asking me to move on when i‘ve been telling you to jog since yesterday morning. You’re clutching at straws to elongate your agenda.

Let’s not forget you interacted with my post then threw out your dummy when placed in the corner you infant.

Daft is throwing around a term then running from it for a day plus.

Keep digging though kid, this insight into the fragility of a millennial is intriguing me. All this fuss over a difference in opinion.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Why are people arguing about slavery? The feck?

Good luck to the kid anyway, looks a good prospect and Dortmund have a proven track record at developing youngsters.

AFC NimbleThumb

Good luck to the kid anyway, looks a good prospect and Dortmund have a proven track record at developing youngsters.
A day late & a dollar short.

No one is.

A comment was made. The comment was laughed at. Since then it’s been a back & forth over everything other than the player.

As you say, good luck to the man be that at United or elsewhere.

Fosu-Mens

Needs to find his own game. Can do everything fairly good, really good considering his age. Could become effective in most positions on the pitch. Only issues are related to lack of experience and being so young: tackling when he should contain, dribbling into crowded spaces etc.

Would, personally, prefer him as a central midfielder capable of operating in multiple roles.
If going to BVB, he should pick up some elements of Witsel's game while improving and becoming more consistent in his attacking capabilities and actions. If we are able to get him, he should still watch Witsel and his defensive actions.

jackal&hyde

It's a difficult one for the boy. Given his age and need to play i would think staying put is the best thing to do. Be it United or Dortmund he has little guarantee to continue his first team involvement. Dortmund can point at Sancho but United can point at Rashford and Greenwood also, and at a higher level in the prem. None of them were 16 and playing at their club though.

If he is guaranteed first team football at his club, and he is, i would sign for United with the caveat that he stays for one year on loan at his current team. Best of both worlds imo.

TheReligion

Abusive
So now you’ve done racebaiting, mis-quoting, stating the obvious; we’ve reached you asking me to move on when i‘ve been telling you to jog since yesterday morning. You’re clutching at straws to elongate your agenda.

Let’s not forget you interacted with my post then threw out your dummy when placed in the corner you infant.

Daft is throwing around a term then running from it for a day plus.

Keep digging though kid, this insight into the fragility of a millennial is intriguing me. All this fuss over a difference in opinion.
Your level of education is showing through the insults you keep throwing. As amusing as they are people are laughing at you not with you sadly. I'm thoroughly embarrassed on your behalf. Especially as you continue to chunter about masturbating. You little deviant.

@TheReligion @AFC NimbleThumb
Can the pair of you just get a fecking room?
I think they'd both get a kick out of a bit of bondage and S&M. They could take turns as the slave for educational purposes.
Sorry about him. He's still learning his way around the Caf and etiquette when dealing with experienced posters.

Looks like United might still sense a deal can be done so let's see how it plays out. Would be a great signing long term but we have a few good prospects of our own so if it doesn't pan out I think we'll manage.

Judas

Open to offers
Honestly because of the amount of promising youngsters we already have it'll be more of a "aww thats a shame would have been nice" than a "we are absolutely doomed, the club is screwed!!!!" situation, but I expect you'll see more of the latter on here.

mu4c_20le

Not too bothered if we miss out tbh, Sancho is still the top priority. Maybe we'll even pull out of this race to sweeten the deal with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.