Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
Was watching an American Arsenal vs Everton stream and now all they are talking about is Karius after Klopps comments. Not really deflected attention it seems!

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Neville has achieved more in the game than Klopp ever has, therefore perfectly entitled to his opinion.

His job is also to comment on players and games. Klopp's job is managing and not refereeing, yet he is perfectly content acting the twat towards refs and comment them on a regular basis.

LFC-Fans

Supports
Liverpool
ive just seen the Klopp interview for the first time, before I had only read about what happened.
Last time I do that again... talk about making a big deal out of nothing. He didn't say it with the vim I thought he did. He spoke calmly and didn't really say anything too wrong... a nothing story

TheReligion

Abusive
ive just seen the Klopp interview for the first time, before I had only read about what happened.
Last time I do that again... talk about making a big deal out of nothing. He didn't say it with the vim I thought he did. He spoke calmly and didn't really say anything too wrong... a nothing story
Its the fact he's got embroiled in it at all. It's clearly bothered him. Then to try and throw a sly dig at G Nev and mention United? Pretty daft really.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Its the fact he's got embroiled in it at all. It's clearly bothered him. Then to try and throw a sly dig at G Nev and mention United? Pretty daft really.
It'll escalate if we drop points tomorrow. Our record at Boro makes me think Klopp is going to be looking daft tomorrow night. He shouldn't have thrown in the insults like he did. I didn't see a huge amount wrong with anything else in the press conference.

TheReligion

Abusive
It'll escalate if we drop points tomorrow. Our record at Boro makes me think Klopp is going to be looking daft tomorrow night. He shouldn't have thrown in the insults like he did. I didn't see a huge amount wrong with anything else in the press conference.
Agreed. He just went past that point that a manager has to be wary of when speaking to the media. Not a massive issue but a little worrying. Fergie would have eaten him for breakfast!

Sylar

Some good feuds building up and starting.
nevilles taking on Klopp and Karius in a tag team bout
Pep to take on Collymore
And Jose vs Owen.

Rafateria

Our record at Middlesbro has little to nothing to do with this team/manager so in this case history is really irrelevant. That isn't a match prediction just to say history isn't a predictor of anything in this case.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
'Rattled by the Nevilles' sounds very painful and undignified.

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool
Our record at Middlesbro has little to nothing to do with this team/manager so in this case history is really irrelevant. That isn't a match prediction just to say history isn't a predictor of anything in this case.
Yeah I know but I'm always a pessimist and statistics like that worry me. The flip side is that Klopp has done away with the Palace jinx and won at The Emirates, which is normally a horrible ground for us.

I hope Klopp gives Gomez some minutes later. It's been a long road back for him.

Charlie Foley

Neville has achieved more in the game than Klopp ever has, therefore perfectly entitled to his opinion.

His job is also to comment on players and games. Klopp's job is managing and not refereeing, yet he is perfectly content acting the twat towards refs and comment them on a regular basis.
This!

Rafateria

Yeah I know but I'm always a pessimist and statistics like that worry me. The flip side is that Klopp has done away with the Palace jinx and won at The Emirates, which is normally a horrible ground for us.

I hope Klopp gives Gomez some minutes later. It's been a long road back for him.
He's supposedly been very impressive during his comeback, for the U23s. Fingers crossed for the lad, he needs some luck to go his way and hopefully he'll have the career I envisaged !

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Seems a bit comical from Klopp to make a stand for Karius just to drop him.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Kind of knew this was going to happen soon, bet he will make it seem like the pressure from the media affected Karius and left him with no option

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool
Might be that he realises the mistake he made and decided to take Karius out of the spotlight. It's s big decision to make.

cyberman

Ridiculous to make the stand that he did and then drop him.
It makes Klopps words seem hollow and it looks worse for the keeper himself.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Should have kept Karius in, also its about time our GK coach was looked at our keepers have all turned to shit under him in the past 5/6 years since Valero? left

montpelier

Karius dropped

Jurgen is a genius, :lol:

at least he's protected his player from the nasty Manc bullies, though eh?

no pressure Migs

Rafateria

Think the way the media interest has developed this week (e.g. just read through this thread) is just insane and it may be the right call just to take him out of the firing line when he's getting slaughtered for every minute error of judgement.

Rafateria

Should have kept Karius in, also its about time our GK coach was looked at our keepers have all turned to shit under him in the past 5/6 years since Valero? left
Achterberg should have gone about three keepers ago - but for some reason every manager loves him. He must give fantastic BJs.

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
I was all for Klopp dropping him as being the right decision, but not after coming out all guns blazing at anyone who criticises him.

shaky

Think the way the media interest has developed this week (e.g. just read through this thread) is just insane and it may be the right call just to take him out of the firing line when he's getting slaughtered for every minute error of judgement.
The media interest is down to Karius and Klopp biting when there was no need. Players get ripped on by pundits all the time and they usually just completely ignore it.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
People thinking Neville has anything to do with this :houllier: