Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
:eek: The upside to unfortunate cup exits is beginning to sink through on here? :confused: :eek:
You are playing Spurs and Arsenal at home in the next few weeks. :drool:

Liverpool taken points off them won't be so bad.

Then you will probably lose to one of the lesser teams.

:D

Ban

The damage is done now though, dumped out of the cups and the title race in the space of 2 weeks. Even if they get top 4 now that'll only see them suffer even more next season with European football against superior teams who will run them around like puppies chasing a ball.

Klopp needs to learn that there's games you need to conserve energy, like that time you were 3-1 up against Bournemouth and played suicidal football. Who cares about the goals scored column at the end of the day.
True. They will play less games but they're in a crisis. It's not all due to tiredness and long may it continue.

Rafateria

Haha - well coming on tells me all I need to know about our performance. You don't want to talk about it as it wasn't what you hoped/expected/predicted and so turn your ire on Klopp (not defending him). :D

Finn MacCool

Supports
Liverpool
Not sure why he's complaining about the penalty. Thought it was a nailed on penalty.
He wouldn't have had the same view as us at the time - and managers rarely accept pens at the time. Always good to put the officials under pressure.

cyberman

Haha - well coming on tells me all I need to know about our performance. You don't want to talk about it as it wasn't what you hoped/expected/predicted and so turn your ire on Klopp (not defending him). :D
You should have lost. Can't even win the big games anymore to go along with struggling against the smaller sides.

Rafateria

True. They will play less games but they're in a crisis. It's not all due to tiredness and long may it continue.
Is that what a crisis looks like ? Well long may it continue because it didn't look anything like a crisis. Chelsea are running away with the league and we more than deserved the draw against the league leaders, which in the end was a fair result. Firmino had two great chances, one an open goal, unfortunately he didn't take either but it evened out.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Are any journalists Tweeting about Klopp's behaviour?

Finn MacCool

Supports
Liverpool
You should have lost. Can't even win the big games anymore to go along with struggling against the smaller sides.
we could have lost easily but also we could have won. Firmino had two very good chances. Draw was a fair result. You'e right tho we need to improve against smaller teams starting with Hull - if we do that we will make top 4.

Roosney

You got a lucky deflected goal, that's about it you sweet thing you. And also you ran out of steam badly and got saved by Mignot at the death.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Hmm that comic had 6 captions. The 6th was the kick in the nuts. Like the dog was really going to win that 6th one. He can't even say anything in 6th. Probably just howling and yapping irrelevantly when in 6th.

Anyway this post was sponsored by New Balance and today's number: 6.

Zoo

Not really there is a wider issue here with how managers behave on the sidelines and some getting away with it.

cyberman

You are wrong again Cyberman .. but then you nearly always are so no change there.
Yeah Chelsea missing a pen and having being the only side in it for the last 20 odd mins means nothing.
You're happy with a draw which says it all. It's Chelsea who are disappointed.

Strachans Cigar

Another incoherent post match interview from him.

Can you imagine the team talks?

He probably just yells "Schnell! Schnell!!!" repeatedly for 15 minutes in their faces.

Rafateria

Yeah Chelsea missing a pen and having being the only side in it for the last 20 odd mins means nothing.
Wrong again. Jeez you should give up this watching football lark and just look at the stats instead. Wonderful opportunity for Firmino to win it in the 92 min but fluffed his lines.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Hmm that comic had 6 captions. The 6th was the kick in the nuts. Like the dog was really going to win that 6th one. He can't even say anything in 6th. Probably just howling and yapping irrelevantly when in 6th.

You keep saying this but there's a very real possibility of you finishing below us, is this all you can hold on to? You can almost see the bitterness in the way you type, it doesn't suit you.

Kraftwerker

Formerly RedAddict

These always go so well for you don't they?

Without a single chance at a trophy and a horrendous results trajectory, careful what you wish for. :D

Rafateria

And also, this isn't a thread about Liverpool in general; it's a thread about Klopp. It's completely relevant.
Actually the title of the thread is misleading. There was a pure Liverpool thread but in fact this took over and became the De Facto Liverpool thread (and has been all season if you'd followed it) because of the RedCaf's obsession with Klopp.

cyberman

we could have lost easily but also we could have won. Firmino had two very good chances. Draw was a fair result. You'e right tho we need to improve against smaller teams starting with Hull - if we do that we will make top 4.
For as much as i argue against Liverpool on here I honestly think you'll get top 4.I wouldn't bank on Hull though, they're still working hard under the new manager syndrome and break with pace.
I'm expecting a dull and tumescent game tomorrow.

Jaybomb

Is this clown not gonna get banned for shouting in the official's face when Mignolet saved that penalty?

I suppose its all good once he doesn't kick a water bottle... :rolleyes: Ditto for Conte who kicked the ball away earlier on.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Liverpool fans are so strange. The draws against United and Chelsa at home were not good results. Four points dropped which will have a massive impact on whatever hope they have of a league title (and this was absolutely their target this season - no matter how much they've recently lowered expectations) and yet after both games you get some of them coming on talking about how it was a good result for Liverpool. Absolutely bizarre behaviour.

cyberman

Wrong again. Jeez you should give up this watching football lark and just look at the stats instead. Wonderful opportunity for Firmino to win it in the 92 min but fluffed his lines.
Nah, i like watching games buddy, your stats are bullshit. Your shitty defence was on full view again today, have you given up posting your defensive stats by the way? I haven't seen you break them out for a while.

PickledRed

Supports
Liverpool
Actually the title of the thread is misleading. There was a pure Liverpool thread but in fact this took over and became the De Facto Liverpool thread (and has been all season if you'd followed it) because of the RedCaf's obsession with Klopp.
It's not an obsession. Not really. It's part of the rivalry. In truth it's an ill-placed sense of injustice coupled with the usual hatred directed against any Liverpool manager.

montpelier

he's not done anything he doesn't normally do

all about revving up the crowd innit?

Finn MacCool

Supports
Liverpool
For as much as i argue against Liverpool on here I honestly think you'll get top 4.I wouldn't bank on Hull though, they're still working hard under the new manager syndrome and break with pace.
I'm expecting a dull and tumescent game tomorrow.
Yep Silva has improved Hull. Cant see anything but a comfortable Utd win tomorrow tho. I'm hoping that deflates Hull enough for them to roll over for us at the weekend.

TheReligion

Abusive
Liverpool fans are so strange. The draws against United and Chelsa at home were not good results. Four points dropped which will have a massive impact on whatever hope they have of a league title (and this was absolutely their target this season - no matter how much they've recently lowered expectations) and yet after both games you get some of them coming on talking about how it was a good result for Liverpool. Absolutely bizarre behaviour.
Agreed. Id be flat if it were United as would Jose.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
You keep saying this but there's a very real possibility of you finishing below us, is this all you can hold on to? You can almost see the bitterness in the way you type, it doesn't suit you.
Did you even see the comic before this post? :houllier::wenger::houllier:

PickledRed

Supports
Liverpool
I'm disappointed. I think both teams are allowed to be disappointed at the draw. Similar to Liverpool's draw at OT.

Either team could have won tonight and it wouldn't have appeared as a huge injustice.

Rafateria

Nah, i like watching games buddy, your stats are bullshit. Your shitty defence was on full view again today, have you given up posting your defensive stats by the way? I haven't seen you break them out for a while.
No point. You wouldn't understand them anyway.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Absolutely bizarre statement since that was never our target this season. If you think it was, then obviously our campaign has been a disappointment so far. However, since top four was actually our realistic target (and even mentioning that we should aim for top four this season was met with laughing smileys all over the Caf, says enough really) we're well on course to achieve that target. Please don't set false expectations for us which we never had in the first place.