Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

el3mel

They were more entertaining last season. This one they're efficient but anyone saying they're fun to watch isn't watching them. Their attacking players don't seem to be getting as many chances and they don't look inevitable to score.

They have traded being entertaining for being solid and stable. They'll have to win things if they're deciding to go this route then. If they don't win the league after this, it'll be waste of time.

Bola

What was it they said? They would rather finish fourth and entertain than be second and boring?
So if City wins the league..
After two record breaking transfers, I don't place much value in their self-proclaimed principles

Ban

Just listening his interview for Skysports Germany.
He looks really angry about something. His German is really fluent.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
Klopp is a bully. When he get a lucky goal he feel it is due to a tactical master class of his, but if the other team win due to better tactics he makes up some shit about how the other team are not playing his pure way so it can never equal up to his excellence. It is important to be confident but considering he has barely won a trophy in his life, he should be more humble.

JamesB__

Supports
Stoke City
They were more entertaining last season. This one they're efficient but anyone saying they're fun to watch isn't watching them. Their attacking players don't seem to be getting as many chances and they don't look inevitable to score.

They have traded being entertaining for being solid and stable. They'll have to win things if they're deciding to go this route then. If they don't win the league after this, it'll be waste of time.
I don’t watch them that often and as I’m a season ticket holder at one of the shittest English teams of the last three years I don’t have much to compare them against, but I disagree.

I thought they looked dangerous every time they went forward and loved how they’re so intense with their pressing. They’re also quick to choose a pass and rarely take unnecessary touches.

Like I said, I’m used to the complete opposite of what I’ve written above so maybe I just have low standards but even though it was 0-0, I watched that game thinking Liverpool fans are quite lucky to have a team that is so attacking and intense.

el3mel

I don’t watch them that often and as I’m a season ticket holder at one of the shittest English teams of the last three years I don’t have much to compare them against, but I disagree.

I thought they looked dangerous every time they went forward and loved how they’re so intense with their pressing. They’re also quick to choose a pass and rarely take unnecessary touches.

Like I said, I’m used to the complete opposite of what I’ve written above so maybe I just have low standards but even though it was 0-0, I watched that game thinking Liverpool fans are quite lucky to have a team that is so attacking and intense.
Compare them to Liverpool of last season. They were leaking goals at the back but scoring loads up front. Their attackers were getting loads of chances. This season, their attackers don't get much critical chances and they seem more stiffed upfront but more solid and don't leak much at the back imo. I don't think Salah even found himself in a good position to score all the night.

Inter Yer Nan

He's such a prick. Acts like he's a genius when they score offside goals, get gift penalties or the other keeper gifts them but then condemns any team or manager who offers tactics that don't play directly into his hands and let them win. Arrogant beyond belief and about the worst sport around.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
You have to be a complete melt for me to want Baldy to get one over you. One of the biggest complainers in world football, much worse once he came to Liverpool as well. Winning the PL might be make or break for him, I can see things crashing down if City pip them to the title because he looks constantly on edge.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
For all the plaudits Klopp get about his philosophy and style, and all the excuses he makes when Burnley win with long balls, they surely do play a lot of long balls. I mean. You had 2 teams with almost the exact same tactics and what happened? All that high pressing and playing out from the back just cancelled each other out. So boring to see 2 teams play 20 passes between their keeper and CB's before hoofing the ball upfield just like Burnley. I mean what is the actual point of it? How was that pure? It is a fecking gimmick

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
For all the plaudits Klopp get about his philosophy and style, and all the excuses he makes when Burnley win with long balls, they surely do play a lot of long balls. I mean. You had 2 teams with almost the exact same tactics and what happened? All that high pressing and playing out from the back just cancelled each other out. So boring to see 2 teams play 20 passes between their keeper and CB's before hoofing the ball upfield just like Burnley. I mean what is the actual point of it? How was that pure? It is a fecking gimmick
It’s not a gimmick.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
It’s not a gimmick.
It is. It is no different from any other tactic. It is as boring or good as any other tactic when put under a microscope. 2 teams played almost exactly the same and it became a boring game, not a pure one. If a team doesn't play into Klopp hands he complains about their tactic not being valid in the eyes of modern football. Bayern didn't play into his hands, and guess what it was an obvious and boring 0-0 game, but he can't complain because they used the same tactic and it ended up being a hoofing fest. It is a gimmick. That is why he is mad.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Liverpool do love a long ball. They are constantly at it, van Dijk in particular. Why they’re never held accountable for this is anyone’s guess but they are the media darlings so that explains a lot.

Posh Red

Just reading a list of the top ten midfielders statistically in Europe this season and not one was from Liverpool. They don’t have any top class midfielders and tend to bypass that area of the pitch

Bola

Just reading a list of the top ten midfielders statistically in Europe this season and not one was from Liverpool. They don’t have any top class midfielders and then to bypass that area of the pitch
Their best performing midfielders are effectively three well drilled headless chickens, who run about and press, before it gets hoofed to Salah. Very little passing quality on show

breakout67

Supports
Man City
They have just got in £100m worth of midfielders this season and midfield is still a massive problem. Jurgen loves taking his time and that's probably why he's never gone to an elite club, they won't give him the time he wants to manage his way.