Justin Kluivert

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Had his Ajax debut a couple of days ago and he definitely looks a bit special. Just 17 years old.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
Looks just like his dad. Makes me feel old that I can remember when his father broke onto the scene. Doesn't have the same build (yet), or play the same way. Interesting to see how he develops.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Looks just like his dad. Makes me feel old that I can remember when his father broke onto the scene. Doesn't have the same build (yet), or play the same way. Interesting to see how he develops.
Funnily enough his style of play reminds me of our own Januzaj when he broke through.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
Fix the title @Pexbo

Loved his Dad, top player.
I remember watching him play, when he was really young, maybe 20 or 21, for The Netherlands, in a crazy team that had Bogarde, De Boer, Blind, Reizeger, Davids, Seedorf, Bergkamp, Overmars, and the other De Boer. He was so, so good. Led the line really, really well. great blend of power and technique. His career fizzled out somewhat, but he was great for a stretch.

krazyrobus

Looks good, always impresses me that kids of star football players make it this far.

cj_sparky

2 and a half minutes, two good moments already. Should possibly have a pen and put in a cross that resulted in the keeper having to save well.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Always wanted Kluivert at United. Patrick, Justin... potatoe, potato...

zeekey

Also feel old. This is like when you played Championship Manager and after 15-20 seasons you'd get players like "Gary Beckham" and "Toni Maldini" coming in.

legolegs

duploarms
Supports
Ajax
He's class. Looks such a great talent. I don't know when we last had so much attacking talent in our team with Dolberg, Ziyech and Kluivert. It's the first Ajax season for all three of them so I hope they will all stay together for another few years.

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
Seem to be watching a lot of kids of players whose careers I saw all of these days. Schmeichel, Ince, Bruce, Kluivert etc.

Am old.

Anyway this kid looks useful.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
Looks good. I've seen Januzaj do similar things at premier league level, hence the frustration with him. Maybe this guy will prove to have the right attitude and go further, but i don't want to write off Adnan, though that may be wishful thinking on my part.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Reminds me of Sanchez/Hazard type of style.

totaalvoetbal

Supports
Ajax
What's funny is he wasn't even seen as a standout player in our youth system. I'm glad he's doing well because his name could have been a burden. He is exactly what we need in wide areas.

Luckily he has been phased in when Frank de Boer left, if not he would have just been asked to never dribble and pass backwards.

legolegs

duploarms
Supports
Ajax
What's funny is he wasn't even seen as a standout player in our youth system. I'm glad he's doing well because his name could have been a burden. He is exactly what we need in wide areas.

Luckily he has been phased in when Frank de Boer left, if not he would have just been asked to never dribble and pass backwards.
Part about de Boer is so true :lol:
He was a standout player in the youth though tbh. It just seemed like he didn't make too much progress at one point which was when people started doubting his talent (mostly because for many the son of any famous player is always just in the academy because of his dad). If you read back in the Ajax forums you'll find him generally rated quite highly.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
wow, usually kids of ex pro's get hyped just for the name, but this guy looks something special.

Hopefully he will get a few solid seasons under his belt before the big clubs start coming in for him.

Sjaakmeoff

Seem to be watching a lot of kids of players whose careers I saw all of these days. Schmeichel, Ince, Bruce, Kluivert etc.

Am old.

Anyway this kid looks useful.
This weekend only; Kluivert, Larsson, Simeone, Chiesa. And the list will only get longer :)

totaalvoetbal

Supports
Ajax
Part about de Boer is so true :lol:
He was a standout player in the youth though tbh. It just seemed like he didn't make too much progress at one point which was when people started doubting his talent (mostly because for many the son of any famous player is always just in the academy because of his dad). If you read back in the Ajax forums you'll find him generally rated quite highly.
When Frank de Boer left, I felt like a great weight had been lifted off my shoulders. It was getting embarrassing watching the tepid football. Didn't attend many games last year if I'm honest. I was watching more A1 matches because they were the only team following the Cruijff plan and played some incredible, sometimes suicidal football.

He was at first but he fizzled out as you said. Only last year he started being hyped up again. Pele need to calm down a bit with the praise. There were too many articles in the paper about him when he made his debut sighting Kluivert's rebirth and all that.

Last edited:

legolegs

duploarms
Supports
Ajax
When Frank de Boer left, I felt like a great weight had been lifted off my shoulders. It was getting embarrassing watching the tepid football. Didn't attend many games last year if I'm honest. I was watching more A1 matches because they were the only team following the Cruijff plan and played some incredible, sometimes suicidal football.

He was at first but he fizzled out as you said. Only last year he started being hyped up again. Pele need to calm down a bit with the praise. There were too many articles in the paper about him when he made his debut sighting Kluivert's rebirth and all that.
Yeah I know what you mean. Regarding football I think de Boer leaving the club was the best feeling since no 30. I had to force myself to actually watch the games and I was never able to focus on the game. In the end I always had the game on on a 2nd screen because there was no way I could just watch the game and do nothing else. I always found it funny when people on here moaned about the terrible football that United played with LvG in charge. As hard to watch as it was it was still so much more exciting and fun to watch than our games.

Agree that they need to calm down a bit. But I mean even with "regular" talents they hype them to the stars just to slag them off as soon as they have a few bad games and with Kluiverts son it was always going to be even worse. He seems very level-headed though and his father knows the business as good as anyone so I hope it won't affect him too much.

Enigma_87

You know who
Looks like a winger played on both sides from that video. Good quick feet.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City

David Hirst's kid also an up and coming footballer.

Damn, I feel old.

ti vu

Interesting how he can close control dribble with weaker foot just very well.

Jesus, aside from that stepover on the right wing, the defending is absoluetly shocking in a every scene. WTF!
Yea. The first play in that highlight, how the defender lost by strength to a 17 year old kid (who arguably not well built). So much space to for attacker exploit, with little to no cover if the first defender lost in 1 vs 1 duel. Last but not least, the

Last edited:

NYAS

He's having an incredible game against Feyenoord and has a bit of arrogance and a nasty streak about him too, the kind that you would love if you were an Ajax fan.

Kid is worth keeping an eye on.

Stadjer

Talented player but usually on the bench because Bosz is basically a Traore (chelsea loan) fanboy. Traore is terrible but basically always plays in Bosz his team.