Justin Kluivert

Sjaakmeoff

Exactly.
Brazilian attacking players tend to have bad stats of pass and possession because in the Brazilian football culture you are rewarded when you try individual actions in tough situations.
Rivaldo was an perfect example.
Who needs stats?

David Neres didn't score or assist in only two Eredivisie games he played in.
Willem II: A+G
AZ: A
Excelsior: A
PSV: G+A
FC Twente: A
Roda JC: A
NAC: G
FC Utrecht: X
Willem II: G
Feyenoord: AAA
Sparta: G
Heerenveen: GG
ADO: X
PEC: A
VVV: G

Number1

Not many son's of footballers go on to emulate their dad's careers, be great if he could!

His dad was some player, i remember when Patrick Kluivert a teenager at Ajax around 96/97 was tipped as the next big thing and was always linked with United in the papers.

But yeah son's of legendary footballers, name often becomes too big for them, Jordi Cruyff as an example, if i remember right used to just have 'Jordi' on the back of his shirt.

Last edited:

Charles Miller

I am Brazilian but you are so biased pro-Brazilian. Lets see if Arana can prove himself in Sevilla, or if Neres can become consistent before throwing them in the shark tank in United. Arthur just tore his ligaments and the Barcelona move is a huge step I'm not sure he is currently on the level to fulfill.
Relax dude, thats was for fun.
There are some Dutch kids in that line up too.
Those are young players that i rate.
Are you calling me biased to try look non-biased?
In the Arthur thread i said he would need european experience before going to a club like United.
Of course i'm talking about experience, not "level." I have no doubt about his talent and any person in the Cafe can watch him and take their own conclusions.
The final of the Libertadores for example is in the youtube. The full match.

Charles Miller

But Rivaldo never lost the ball...
Its sarcasm Giorno? Watch his old videos; always losing the ball.
The worst one that i remember was in the Olimpics of 1996. He try to dribble a Nigerian in the midfield instead of pass it, loses the ball and Nigeria score the golden goal.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Its sarcasm Giorno? Watch his old videos; always losing the ball.
The worst one that i remember was in the Olimpics of 1996. He try to dribble a Nigerian in the midfield instead of pass it, loses the ball and Nigeria score the golden goal.
In his heyday at Depor and Barca one of his best qualities was that he pretty much never lost the ball. Tried a lot of stuff sure, but it was pretty much always the right thing to do. Almost never made a bad decision with the ball.

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
Think Neres looks better right now. Also think Neres should be the one we should be getting as he looks very very good. Great to see ajax having three great attacking talents.

Fenomeno9

I was against Neres leaving Brazil early but it’s good to here Neres is doing really good. I think another season or 2 in Holland will be good for him before he needs to move.

Enigma_87

You know who
I'd still prefer Moura on the cheap instead of say Kluivert. If Chelsea hasn't bought him yet that is...

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Imagine being Justin Kluivert and leaving Ajax for Roma last season to experience football on a higher level :nervous:

damageinc.

Supports
the unknown
Imagine being Justin Kluivert and leaving Ajax for Roma last season to experience football on a higher level :nervous:
Last year Ajax were eliminated by Rosenborg at early stages of Europa League while Roma went out at the semifinal of Champions Leagues against Liverpool…. how football's opinions and results changes so quickly is incredible.

Anyway as usual in the history of Ajax management (or dutch football in general) this season will be the great chance for them to bring in big cash for their major talents (not only De Jong or De Ligt)