Justin Kluivert

Sammyjunn

In Smalling's pocket (as every other person)
Playing an excellent match so far with an assist already and a great solo vs AZ, he is very talented. Still dont want to overhype him but he is so skillful, fast, two footed, dribble, vision, crossing ability, agile and plays on both sides. Misses physique and venom in his shooting but still 17. He was never the biggest talent in the academy but has made some huge steps the past 2 years. Dreamclub ; Barcelona.

Post the vid later.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Eh, wasn't it De Ligt a few days ago until he embarrassed himself at a serious level?

legolegs

duploarms
Supports
Ajax
Eh, wasn't it De Ligt a few days ago until he embarrassed himself at a serious level?
What is it de Ligt was a few days ago? Talented? Cause he still is a great talent. Not sure why it has to be either him or Kluivert. Both are very talented.

DWelbz19

What is it de Ligt was a few days ago? Talented? Cause he still is a great talent. Not sure why it has to be either him or Kluivert. Both are very talented.
Very flavour of the month, these Ajax talents. It was Bazoer a little while before these two too. And Sinkgraven at some point, who I believe went from playmaker to LB. Kishna, El Ghazi? Tete and Riedewald?

Sammyjunn

In Smalling's pocket (as every other person)
Very flavour of the month, these Ajax talents. It was Bazoer a little while before these two too. And Sinkgraven at some point, who I believe went from playmaker to LB. Kishna, El Ghazi? Tete and Riedewald?
Riedewald and Tete are still big talents tbf. Kishna was never a big talent with his mentality and El Ghazi/Bazoer can still turn out to be a good player for a side under the top, still very young so dont know why you're writing them off already.

legolegs

duploarms
Supports
Ajax
Maybe people on here have been hyping up too many young players, I don't know. El Ghazi was never a top level talent because his technique was never good enough. Tete was always good at defending but not good enough with the ball to be considered a top level talent. That hasn't changed btw, the same was said about these two before they made their debut. Some people probably just feel the need to hype every young player. Bazoer was a decent talent and still is but obviously not top level. Kishna was a top level talent but he was fecked by injuries so bad that it's actually a surprise that he even managed to become a professional footballer and no, I'm not exaggerating. Both his knees are done.

From that list only Riedewald has ever been an elite talent and he still is.

DWelbz19

Fair enough, boys. Feel free to come back and tag us all in a year when these two are meandering like those above and the next batch are on the block.

legolegs

duploarms
Supports
Ajax
K, very insightful. I guess that means the rest of us has a whole year to actually discuss the player then :)

DWelbz19

It reads like satire or a parody. :lol:

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Interesting that he sought him out.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
Patrick must be his dad haha, oh wait I done this wrong haven't I?

Jed I. Knight

The Mos Eisley Hillbilly
I know this is a month late, but Utds former head of security Ned Kelly wrote a book about his time there. Ferguson only went for Cantona after being unable to get Hirst apparently
Yeah, I'm pretty sure Fergie mentioned it in his biography as well, but it's been ages since I read the first one. Either way, I think the no Hirst meant Fergie took an interest in Cantona is well circulated.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Always wanted a Kluivert at United :drool:

RedEM10

Sweaty Foot Monster
Its impossible to tell what hes saying although the kid looks in awe of Mourinho and just stands nodding his head :lol:

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Wouldn't read much into that. He probably just spotted him and said "holy crap you look like your dad, what a great player he was, keep working hard and you'll be like him one day" or something along those lines.

We shall see though.

RedEM10

Sweaty Foot Monster
Wouldn't read much into that. He probably just spotted him and said "holy crap you look like your dad, what a great player he was, keep working hard and you'll be like him one day" or something along those lines.

We shall see though.
The sort of thing I was thinking, Its very jokey and probably offered him a little advise or encouragement :)

FCBarca

Mes que un Rag
Supports
Peace
Surely it was an anecdote regarding Mou's time as an interpreter at Barcelona when his father was still a player at Barcelona - probably remembers Patrick bringing him onto the pitch or holding him at one point or another

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Mourinho was at Barca with Patrick when Justin was born and the first few years of his life. I wouldn't be surprised if Mourinho just mentioned that.

Edit - feck off @FCBarca :lol:

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Surely it was an anecdote regarding Mou's time as an interpreter at Barcelona when his father was still a player at Barcelona - probably remembers Patrick bringing him onto the pitch or holding him at one point or another
That's what I thought as well.

Stadjer

He looks like his dad but is totally different player. His dad was a complete forward and one of the best striker in the world when he was at his peak while Justin is a tricky winger. Kluivert Junior is more like a young Cristiano.

Hopefully Ajax sells Younes so Kluivert van take his spot. Really talented player he is.

Last edited:

Lj82

He looks like his dad but is totally different player. His dad was a complere coward and one of the best striker in the world when he was at his peak while Justin is a tricky winger. Kluivert Junior is more like a young Cristiano.

Hopefully Ajax sells Younes so Kluivert van take his spot. Really talented player he is.
Do you mean coward or forward?

Successful

Owes the Caf £25 (With interests)
Back at the start of this millennium I used to chatt with an Icelandic girl who had moved to live in Barcelona with her family and her father was some kind of hot shot. She told me how her family used to come over and eat with Kluiverts family and that the boy (Justin) was so cute. Now he's all grown up it seems. Just wanted to share that little note with you.