Music Kanye West

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
I don't really like Kanye that much at all but MBDTF is quite possibly the best hip-hop album I've heard in my life. Most of his other work varies from good to just shite (Yeezus) and his **** like following is fecking terrible, so I sit firmly on the fence regarding him. Splinters in the arse and all.
I'm exactly like you. Love MBDTF, great album, excellently produced.

Yeezus is dreadful though.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I'm exactly like you. Love MBDTF, great album, excellently produced.

Yeezus is dreadful though.
Yup. And I feel as if he didn't have that arrogance/smarmy tendencies about him that - sure, publicity is publicity - but it limits him from being unanimously held as the greatest modern hip-hop artist. Like @sullydnl shows, he is as critically successful as they come, but I just feel general perception of him will never hold him down as the greatest. A bit like Drake, who panders too much into the pop-scene and comes across a little too jovial. Crown is Kendrick's to hold, really - two classic albums and a fantastic mixtape already under his belt, with a potential collab drop with J. Cole; who is quite possibly the Mos-Def of today.

Member 5225

Just didn't see this album being so different. From the build up I was expecting a clumsy collection of rushed songs. Definitely better than Yeezus IMO
Sounds good from what I managed to hear.
Wow Tidal streaming was shit for me.

Brown Toothpick

Supports
FC Barcelona
I don't why is he playing new Young Thug and Vic Mensa songs?! It's like he's just passing the AUX cord around. WTF is happening?!

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Did Frank really make an appearance? An album from him would make my year.

Classical Mechanic

So when is the album dropping? I mean for coventional purchase?

I think Kendrick has really made Kanye think about this album. The bar has been raised creatively in Hip Hip in recent times.