Kevin De Bruyne

Mark_Barca

Supports
Barcelona
Nowhere near the same player as a false 9. Another stupid decision from Guardiola.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Like most of their players great against the dross. Not so much against decent teams.

Munkehboi

Ridiculous comment and false information.

So he wasn't awful today? I'd strongly argue he was the worst polayer by far. A quick check also tells me he had a passing accuracy of 66.7% in this final - absolutly criminal. Thought he also broke down their rythme and was off the pace. Also can't think of a big game where he has turned up in. Happy to be proved wrong so please help James.

KeanoMagicHat

Still a brilliant player, City's team was unbalanced starting off so nobody played that well. Shame to see him clothes lined by Rudiger.

SqualorVictoria

Supports
City
So he wasn't awful today? I'd strongly argue he was the worst polayer by far. A quick check also tells me he had a passing accuracy of 66.7% in this final - absolutly criminal. Thought he also broke down their rythme and was off the pace. Also can't think of a big game where he has turned up in. Happy to be proved wrong so please help James.
Still created a great chance for Foden that was followed by a great block from Rudiger. And, well, he was on the pitch for 60 mins. Bit of a hyperbole this thread.

Welbeckham

Obviously he was invisible, but not out of place in that City team against the Chelsea team that was simply better. Couldn’t individually impact the game much in the first 60 minutes, which is completely normal. Same as the likes of Håland and Mbappe, being outplayed by their opponents doesn’t make him overrated or anything. One of the best players in the world.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Felt bad he had to go off due to injury honestly, I hate city because of their oil money... they're a nothing club born out of mediocrity.

It's inevitable city will win a CL and maybe one day overtake the greats of Liverpool and United historically, but have to say KDB is a magnificent player.

I'd have liked for him to have stayed on for 97 minutes and have lost the game in a fair way.

Scriblerus

He's a brilliant player. His problem tonight was summed up at the moment when he came deep to pick the ball up near the centre circle, looked up to see who he should be passing it forward to, and realised that it was meant to be him up there.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Felt bad for him. Pep fecked him and Gundogan (and himself) by leaving out a defensive midfielder, but it was quite sad seeing him go off with a concussion and him knowing it's the end for him. Never like to see that, even if Chelsea were dominating the midfield.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Is it me or is he becoming injury prone?
A shoulder to the eye socket will make you injury prone mate :lol:

He had a massive shiner and bloody coming out of his eye, probably a concussion too.

Pep really fecked up playing him as a false 9, what on earth was he thinking? KDB is all about the killer pass, not standing up front.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
A shoulder to the eye socket will make you injury prone mate :lol:

He had a massive shiner and bloody coming out of his eye, probably a concussion too.

Pep really fecked up playing him as a false 9, what on earth was he thinking? KDB is all about the killer pass, not standing up front.
No I'm not meaning tonight. I feel like he's always got a knock or coming back from an injury. Muscular or just getting clattered, an injury is an injury.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
He's had a fair amount of plaudits this season but I've found him quite reserved in general.
The previous season he was excellent and really carried City, even if they did miss out on a PL title.