Klopp to leave Liverpool at the end of the season

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
In the end even their title hope relies on United :lol:
Doesn't he realize who is in control here?

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
In a season we struggled to score, we scored 6 vs them in last 2 games, not bad.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Which bit isn't true?
It is true, but it comes with the big caveats of the Diaz goal and the Doku penalty decisions. So while the record isn't good, it's also pretty flukeish and not indicative of their performances in those games

Robbie Boy

It is true, but it comes with the big caveats of the Diaz goal and the Doku penalty decisions. So while the record isn't good, it's also pretty flukeish and not indicative of their performances in those games
Poor Jurgen :(

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Not to mention City's only win against the top 5 is also at home vs Villa last week but oh well :lol:

djembatheking

At least the Lord of Chaos and his merry pranksters deprived the gurning, tombstone toothed knobhead from a final moment of smugness that the media would have thrown at us for eternity. Bye bye bellend.

Blood Mage

Are they really replacing him with Anorim? I think he's a very exciting coach but that will almost certainly end in tears. Huge step-up from the Portuguese League to the PL and he's replacing one of Pool's best ever managers, surely it's too soon for him?

Nevilles.Wear.Prada

Supports
JDT
Are they really replacing him with Anorim? I think he's a very exciting coach but that will almost certainly end in tears. Huge step-up from the Portuguese League to the PL and he's replacing one of Pool's best ever managers, surely it's too soon for him?
Pools most decently successful manager. By no means he is their best ever.

Alpha 1

Jurgen Klopp has warned Manchester United they will get beaten by Arsenal next month if they play like they did against his Liverpool side.

Klopp urged Liverpool to "stay calm" after losing the Premier League leadership this weekend, drawing 2-2 draw at Old Trafford on Sunday.
United could yet help Klopp's side, as they host Arsenal - the new leaders - on the season's penultimate weekend.

However, Klopp fears United need to up their game if they are to halt Mikel Arteta's side.

"Probably," said the Liverpool boss, when asked if he would be cheering for United on 11 May. "If we are still around then that would be great.

"But Arsenal are a good football team. If they [United] play like today, Arsenal will win the game, I am 100% sure. I am sorry to say that."

Mind games have started already. I kinda hope United let Arsenal win. :devil:
Is it wrong to say that I hope we do get beaten by Arsenal?

I hate le Arse BTW just not as much as the other two.

Last edited:

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Jurgen Klopp has warned Manchester United they will get beaten by Arsenal next month if they play like they did against his Liverpool side.

Klopp urged Liverpool to "stay calm" after losing the Premier League leadership this weekend, drawing 2-2 draw at Old Trafford on Sunday.
United could yet help Klopp's side, as they host Arsenal - the new leaders - on the season's penultimate weekend.

However, Klopp fears United need to up their game if they are to halt Mikel Arteta's side.

"Probably," said the Liverpool boss, when asked if he would be cheering for United on 11 May. "If we are still around then that would be great.

"But Arsenal are a good football team. If they [United] play like today, Arsenal will win the game, I am 100% sure. I am sorry to say that."

Mind games have started already. I kinda hope United let Arsenal win. :devil:
We won’t need to let them win, they should beat us fairly easy, there a lot better than Liverpool, they keep the ball much better and there very solid in defence. Liverpool would have preferred it if we was still fighting for top 4, that way we’d have give everything in games but since it’s already over we won’t even put in half the effort.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Hope we get spanked by Arsenal.
I want us to win but I fear a heavy defeat in that one. They would spank us if we play like we did vs Liverpool. Klopp is right but he’s also trolling his own team as a result, which is moronic to say the least.

reddyornot

It's a pity the penalty wasn't overturned.
Klopp's meltdown would have been glorious.
Also a yellow card for Elliott diving, plus another for kicking a player on the ground.
He would probably have frothed so much, the rabies inspector would have been called in.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Has nobody else been really enjoying Klopp’s bitterness towards us? I’m not in the slightest bit annoyed by anything he has said, it’s just made the result feel like half a win if anything.

Adz_99

I suspect we'll probably get a draw against Arsenal. Under Ten Hag, our record against the top 6 at home is pretty good. Only lost once I believe and have wins over all of them.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Don't think his age or experience matter tbh. Guardiola would fail as Klopp's replacement. Best thing Liverpool could do would be promote Klopp's assistant imo

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
I think it will be expansive, leaky football like Ange/De Zerbi - the players won't suit running back towards their own goal 18 times a game.

Make for a more exciting league though.

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
Has nobody else been really enjoying Klopp’s bitterness towards us? I’m not in the slightest bit annoyed by anything he has said, it’s just made the result feel like half a win if anything.
Yeah, it's great.

Failed to beat us in three attempts this season, dumped them out of the FA Cup to end their 'quadruple' hopes and taken four very valuable points off them in the league, and he's clearly fecking livid about it.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
This sounds weird... Why should Sky Germany be the first to know about an agreement between a Portuguese manager working in Portugal and a Premier League club?