Kyle Walker | The Flash

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arsenal
sod’s law that we’ve all waited an eternity to see his wanger and when we finally get a glimpse of the old chap, it’s shot with the same type of camera they use for nessy and bigfoot sightings :mad:

Andrade

Rebuilding Expert
Some of the thread titles on this forum are genius :lol:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
If even 5% of the Walker stories are true he'd be one of the biggest deviants seen in this generation.

PaulRich

Getting to be a recurring theme this weekend - a full back from Manchester caught with his pants down

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arsenal
We have? News to me
this was literally you the other day during the liverpool game:

Those threads calling them gack looking a little silly now. Though I can’t say I’m going to lose to much sleep over it. These kind of things happen. The kind of things that don’t happen however are seeing Kyle Walker’s veiny dick on grainy CCTV footage. Man, if I got to see Kyle’s boinker on the internet, I would be so happy.

Hoof the ball

My name is Kyle Walker, and I am the fastest footballer alive. When I was a child my mother noticed I was a creepy little shit.
Then a scout made me a football player. To the outside world I am an ordinary Premier League defender, but secretly I use
my speed to pick up hookers and flash unwilling women my dick. And one day I'll find who snitched up Mendy.
I am the Flash.

Havak

Pokemon master
My name is Kyle Walker, and I am the fastest footballer alive. When I was a child my mother noticed I was a creepy little shit.
Then a scout made me a football player. To the outside world I am an ordinary Premier League defender, but secretly I use
my speed to pick up hookers and flash unwilling women my dick. And one day I'll find who snitched up Mendy.
I am the Flash.
:lol:

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
He's just ahead of time. In the future, a rampage of COVID infection through handshaking, will cause people to use other body part to greet new people.