Kyle Walker | The Flash

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Honestly, and kudos to him, but he should send half his latest contract's earnings to Vini. You can't convince me City and Bayern fought each other over him last summer, at his age, for any other reason than his ability to man-mark Vinicius

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Pep doesn't seem to have a problem letting players leave. I'm sure he has a plan to replace him ...
Think you need to have a certain type of personality to work under pep. If you're wanting to go, he'll let you go to not let it effect the rest of the dressing room.

Joel Miller

Honestly, and kudos to him, but he should send half his latest contract's earnings to Vini. You can't convince me City and Bayern fought each other over him last summer, at his age, for any other reason than his ability to man-mark Vinicius
I think his pace is his biggest attribute. Surely once that goes he’ll have problems, because he’s definitely not the brightest defender around. But in fairness his speed getting back has gotten City out of jams at times too

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I love how he showed up with his son at the FIFA awards days after the news dropped. A tried and tested [really shit] PR mitigating move :lol:

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
There's been a few stories about his sex life, didn't he get some for having a sex party during the lockdown?

I wouldn't be surprised if he's a sex addict.

Just saw the story about him exposing himself too, which makes me think he's an addict even more

saivet

I haven't fully watched or read all of what he's said but I don't understand why he's having exclusives with the media to talk about it. Seems like an odd move to make.

He clearly has problems he needs to work through as he's got a growing list of scandals related to women.

BabySinclair

His performance off the pitch is crazy.....but at least he performs on the pitch.

ROFLUTION

Will he be releasing a statement/press release too about what positions he had her in and whether there was foreplay or not?

Buckie

Supports
Arsenal
Will he be releasing a statement/press release too about what positions he had her in and whether there was foreplay or not?
He already said he had her in inverted full back.

Andersonson

I bet the side woman sold her story and the sun used that to make him do the video. The complete shit show.

Swedish_Plumber

There's been a few stories about his sex life, didn't he get some for having a sex party during the lockdown?

I wouldn't be surprised if he's a sex addict.

Just saw the story about him exposing himself too, which makes me think he's an addict even more
He exposed himself?! Thats mad. Any lasting repercussions for that?

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
He’s already got 3 kids with his wife, another on the way, & 2 kids with his mistress….why oh why wouldn’t you just get the snip?

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
But seriously, some people are so fecking dumb it beggars belief. You're a professional athlete, your wife knows you're sleeping around and is fine with it, all you need to do is not getting some random woman pregnant/get exposed for your lifestyle. Can't even clear that ffs

Mike Smalling

Rodri fouling and Walker sweeping is so integral to Man City' style. For a 34 year old he is incredible physically.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Rodri fouling and Walker sweeping is so integral to Man City' style. For a 34 year old he is incredible physically.
I mean, considering the amount of kids he’s produced, England must be odds on for World Cup 2044. His genetics are insane

DennisReynolds

Worth mentioning he cost City for the opener today. He's got a bad habit for ruining the offside trap.