Kylian Mbappe | PSG

thepolice123

Incredible player and he has such a wide range of skills. There was this through pass he played to Neymar towards the end of first half. Perfectly weighted and did it with his outside foot.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain

Not a bad game from the youngster.

Treble

He's already one of the best forwards in the world. Very very skilful and athletic too.

VanGaalEra

What's his stats for this season? Goals and Assists.

EDIT: 9 goals and 6 assists according to Transfermarkt. Martial and Rashford have got 8 goals and 7 assists each.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Just realised he's got a Yoruba name.
Thought his dad is from Cameroon?

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
He also regularly beats his man whether by skill or change of pace. Everything is so natural with him. He's turning 19 in 2 weeks by the way.

Piratesoup

Supports
Bayern München
Agreed and it's been pretty obvious he's a world class talent for a while if you watch him. The best young prospect in football by a country mile.
France are truly blessed. A year ago I thought Dembele was the future top dog only for an even younger french winger to overtake him. Scary potential in that team.

Sad to think that Bayern have absolutely no chance to ever get either of them.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Ulreich made an incredible save towards the end of the match. He could have scored another. He is young but scary good already when running at players because you don't really know if he is going to go left/right or even pass the ball because that's something he is already good with the possibility of improving
Assume you're on about that shot on the half volley from distance.. my lord if that had gone in, think it was 2-1 at the time. Would have been Batistuta like!

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Assume you're on about that shot on the half volley from distance.. my lord if that had gone in, think it was 2-1 at the time. Would have been Batistuta like!
Yup, that one exactly! The ridiculous thing with him is the decision making, even if it doesn't work out all the time, you can understand the logic behind what he does.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Absolute class and at that age.

Too bad he plays for PSG, the most unlikable team in the world by some distance for me.

God, how I loathe Neymar and Dani Alves.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Good performance, do people have him back in the top 5 players in the world again now?
I don't think anyone ever seriously considered him top 5 player in the world, maybe top 5 striker last season but even that was a stretch. He's definitely the best teenager in the world right now, and has adapted to the right well. I'm not sure he'll do as well as last season with Cavani and Neymar next to him, but he's doing very well and not looking out of place. He was the most dangerous player last night.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Another day, another assist + goal outing. Still time to add some more.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Hit form. His contributions during the last three league games:

PSG 3:1 Lille

offside assist for Di Maria (1:0 PSG)

goal (3:1 PSG)

Rennes 1:4 PSG

assist for Neymar (0:1 PSG)

goal (0:2 PSG)

assist for Neymar (1:4 PSG)

PSG 3:1 Caen

assist for Cavani (1:0 PSG)

goal (2:0 PSG)

Suedesi

Incredible talent, finished the year with 32 goals across all competitions; the most by a player under the age of 21 in Europe's top 10 leagues since Ronaldo scored 38 for PSV in 1995.

52 games 32 goals 16 assists

Heath.1967

that record broken by mbappe just reminds me of how freak of a player ronaldo nazario was , the best in the world with generation full of talents for a 19 years old ?
only pele could compare to that

Suedesi

Yeah, bucktooth Ronnie was incredible, one of the top 3 talents I've seen in the flesh (Maradona and Messi are the other two).

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
The kid would be great in any league, no doubt about it. Of course if he doesn't score in the Premier league or La Liga, then it doesn't mean anything. :rolleyes: