Kylian Mbappe | PSG

Hulksmash

His ego is the big problem for France , he thinks he's bigger then the Team

Castia

Good player, not sure why he’s always put in the same bracket as Ronaldo/Messi he’s miles off that level.

Needs to get out of PSG

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Had a very poor tournament. Will be interesting if he signs a new contract or pushes for a move/plays out the contract.

Tacitus56AD

Supports
Bayern Munich
Elon Musk of football. Knows how to get that price down. :D
Who`s buying Mbappecoin?

Solskjær's Red Army

Supports
United & Rot-Weiss Essen
He completely sabotaged France in this tournament. Rashford >>>>> this overrated guy. Should take lessons from Marcus on scoring penalties under pressure.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Hes brilliant but had a really bad euros. He's young though. Already had a great world cup where he won it, he'll be fine.

The way he just walked off without anyone consoling him is telling though. I wonder if he's liked by his teammates.

LARulz

He is an incredibly arrogant player/person it seems. He is absolute quality on his day, and even on his off days he looks threatening. But it feels like he demands too much

Eddy_JukeZ

What a shocking tournament.

Worse than any Ronaldo/Messi had for their national team.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Aston Villa preparing a bid as we speak.

Hansinity

Supports
Bayern Munich
Last time people here denied there were a lot of people saying Rashdford is on Mbappes level. People can't deny it this time anymore.. So people here really think that ?!?!

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Last time people here denied there were a lot of people saying Rashdford is on Mbappes level. People can't deny it this time anymore.. So people here really think that ?!?!
Rashford would post the same numbers for PSG in Ligue 1. I’m confident of that.

Eddy_JukeZ

Don't compare with Neymar, the brazilians shows up for his country when needed
It's a ridiculous comparison.

It's like comparing Neymar to Messi when they were both at Barcelona.

It's obvious when you watch PSG who the key player of the team is.

Neymar is clearly still better than Mbappe.

Irwin99

Ridiculous the amount of bad reviews Rashford gets when this guy is no different. They're still kids who will get better but Rashford seems to have the better attitude to me. Very inconsistent players who can produce a bit of magic and terrify oppo defences on their day.

Both will get better but neither are the same level as Ronaldo or Messi were at their age. I think people desperately want to see some players take on their mantle and it's almost certainly not going to happen.

Threesus

C’mon man, this is why rashford gets so much shite. He is very good, but kylian way better.

Saying that, kylian was poor today. Wasted so many good balls from Pogba. He has a chance to rectify it next year, though.

sizzling sausages

Thinks TBP is a soft tagline whore
Scout
Has he actually improved his game at all since the World Cup?? I thought he was a guaranteed future Ballon Dor winner back then but he's stagnated completely since.