Kylian Mbappe signs new contract at PSG until 2025 | LaLiga will file a complaint

48 hours

to save you a click..

Neymar has been the subject of intense transfer speculation and a move away from Paris could be on the cards, with Newcastle United backed to sign him. The report also claims that Mbappe wants PSG to axe Mauro Icardi, Julian Draxler, Ander Herrera, Idrissa Gueye, Leandro Paredes and Thilo Kehrer. Danilo Pereira, Layvin Kurzawa, Pablo Sarabia, Juan Bernat, Colin Dagba and Sergio Rico are also thought to be on the chopping block

Chripper

Ever since PSG struck black gold, they've been a joke. However, they're now entering dangerous and unprecedented territory here.

With giving Mbappe such control and power over transfers and the general working of the club, and having a say who and who shouldn't be employed by the club, they've pretty much made Mbappe assistant manager. Actually, I bet Mbappe has even more control than Poch, as Poch is "only the "manager", and is very much sackable.

PSG have bent over backwards in order to keep Mbappe, and in doing so, they've givem him the power and authority that no one player has ever had at a club. Not even Ronaldo or Messi had this authority at their respective clubs.

PSG probably don't care about the fallout, as they are loaded, but if they honestly think going does this road will lead to success in the European Cup, they are mistaken.

This has all the makings of Car Crash TV.

Idxomer

to save you a click..

Neymar has been the subject of intense transfer speculation and a move away from Paris could be on the cards, with Newcastle United backed to sign him. The report also claims that Mbappe wants PSG to axe Mauro Icardi, Julian Draxler, Ander Herrera, Idrissa Gueye, Leandro Paredes and Thilo Kehrer. Danilo Pereira, Layvin Kurzawa, Pablo Sarabia, Juan Bernat, Colin Dagba and Sergio Rico are also thought to be on the chopping block
Those players are already on the chopping block, the Neymar claims are likely to be bullshit.

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
to save you a click..

Neymar to Newcastle :lol:

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Neymar to Newcastle :lol:
Only possible transfer for Neymar, they can afford his £35m wages and he'll improve them even if he's off partying or whatever some of the time. Can't see any other club that can afford him being interested. Either Newcastle or he stays, probably getting booed a fair bit again.

Who was the tweet above from? Seems to have been deleted already.

ti vu

Only possible transfer for Neymar, they can afford his £35m wages and he'll improve them even if he's off partying or whatever some of the time. Can't see any other club that can afford him being interested. Either Newcastle or he stays, probably getting booed a fair bit again.

Who was the tweet above from? Seems to have been deleted already.
Sportbible

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
You just just know if he's bothering to reply there's probably some truth in it...

Charles Miller

Rumours in Spain that President Mbappe is trying to sign Tchouameni.

Rumours in Spain is very vague, i know.

ilrm

Supports
Real Madrid
:lol: :lol: Bloody hell. You make all the ungrateful madrid fans like the handkerchief wavers and car attackers look like monks.

You know what, no matter what anyone says I’m truly inspired and admire your zero respect for your own life over a football transfer. You have set the standards. Bill shankly eat your heart out.

ilrm “ Some people say a football transfer is a matter of life and death, I can assure you it’s much more than that”
Hahahaha ... missed responding to this ... I was only joking ... its all good!

Last edited:

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
"The Mbappé that doesn't want to be part of marketing operations isn't the one I want, no player is above the club...".

It's interesting that he mentions that because it was mentioned that it is one of the reasons behind the issues with Real Madrid and where PSG allegedly caved.

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
"The Mbappé that doesn't want to be part of marketing operations isn't the one I want, no player is above the club...".

It's interesting that he mentions that because it was mentioned that it is one of the reasons behind the issues with Real Madrid and where PSG allegedly caved.
It's also interesting that a lot of spanish media avoid this sentence when they're quoting Perez.

It's pretty funny because on the spanish side, they all seem to know that Mbappé stayed for the economical aspect of the deal but yet, no credible source gave a number.

Acheron

Supports
Real Madrid

I think he should have made a more cutting statement, like saying something like "he's not coming here as long as I'm president" but I guess he needs to keep a minimum level of diplomacy. It is what it is and in some years it we'll find out if he made the right decision.

cyberman

Perez got played like a fiddle. Mbappe used him to gain full autonomy over his media rights and have a say on structural issues at PSG.
It’s embarrassing. Not the Mbappe he knows sounds like a rejected love rival.

Needham

Perez got played like a fiddle. Mbappe used him to gain full autonomy over his media rights and have a say on structural issues at PSG.
And that's gonna work out well. I mean, it's not as if PSG will do feck all in the CL again next season and become an elephant's graveyard for past it Pl/La liga/Serie A dregs and managers who thought they'd be the one. Mbappe, with all that thick grinning power and influence, will change all that.

TheLiverBird

Seems like yesterday when the £100k a week barrier was being broken and the disgust was real

we now Have players hitting between £500k-£1million a week in Lord Governor Barron Saint Mbappes case

Iker Quesadillas

Supports
Real Madrid
PSG made one final and one semifinal in last three seasons, I would not write them off.

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
Seems like yesterday when the £100k a week barrier was being broken and the disgust was real

we now Have players hitting between £500k-£1million a week in Lord Governor Barron Saint Mbappes case
You do realize it was far higher in spain during the prime Messi/Ronaldo era right?

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
I love to see a butthurt RM, and let's see how far president Mbappe brings PSG... a crazy deal in its own respect, pure madness

FrankFoot

Supports
Neutral

Mbappe is one the best players of his generation.

The problem now is that there are many mediocre/average players earning as much as/or even more than very good players from 30 years ago, as a consequence of Football having more sponsors and being more mainstream.

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
Mbappé attacking the President of the french federation when he said he didn't want to play with the NT because of racist comments after he missed his penalty during the Euro.

Mbappé says the Le Graet (who's a regular racism denier) pretended there was no racism involved and that the federation didn't need to back him up.

Ballsy move, good kid. Le Graet can't touch him anyway, he's right to use his fame to put rampant issues within the federation in the spotlight.

Last edited: