Laurence Fox feat. Elvis

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Maybe I should make a thread where I constantly post the opinions of the batshit bloke in the city centre who shouts conspiracy theories through a megaphone. His opinions matter just as little as the subject of this thread.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
It wouldn't surprise me if this twat was in fact vaxxed and playing to his small audience by pretending not to be.

If he isn't would I be a bad person if I wasn't sorry if he caught covid and got really sick?
If he got hit by a bus and splatted all over the road I’d buy the driver a medal and open a bottle of champagne.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Maybe I should make a thread where I constantly post the opinions of the batshit bloke in the city centre who shouts conspiracy theories through a megaphone. His opinions matter just as little as the subject of this thread.
I would be interested in reading that.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Do people ever challenge him?
Yeah but most ignore. When you see people shouting at him it just feels like a futile exercise.

I took one of his flyers the other day and put it straight in the bin before asking for another one.

Brophs

The One and Only
This is just a long con so that when GB News start making a regional detective series they’ll cast him as the lead. Pancake and Gentlefeather is the current working title. He’ll play Montgomery Pancake, a down on his luck detective sent to work in Ipswich because he struggled with the booze and was also caught bang to rights for noncing on the job in London. Emily Gentlefeather, played by Martine McCutcheon, a proud, lifelong resident of Ipswich and rising star of the department who was busted down by the Captain for going to visit her dying mum on her deathbed when she KNEW he had the kids that weekend and wanted to go to Center Parcs. Each week they solve a crime or sometimes she goes over and cleans his bedsit while he cries with his head in his hands after hitting rock bottom.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
I bet he won't even get nominated for an Oscar because he's shit of the lib snowflakes in Hollywood.

Boycott

Look at the engagement he gets. Twitter was never reflective of real life. It's full of toxic people. But for him it was his only semblance of a base. A very loud obnoxious minority But even that is getting smaller.

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
fecking hell, I was thinking 'all this speech needs is Jerusalem in the background', and then it came in.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
- Hi, I'd like a loan to buy a house.
- Okay, what's your credit rating?
- Why does everyone ask me what my credit rating is? What really matters are my principles. My principle to speak openly and freely about stuff, and my principle to hopefully see my kids without a social worker or plexiglass getting in the way.

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
On top of being monumentally stupid, he really doesn’t come across as a very well man.
I also feel sorry for the person doing the dishes in the background keeping quiet, probably trying not to push him over the edge.