Laurence Fox feat. Elvis

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
:lol:

What's with that cross symbol on his twitter?
Think it’s just the standard Christian crucifix, virtue signalling to the American right I expect. He’s in that Hunter Biden thing so I imagine he’s expecting to get a lot of Y’all Qaida checking him out and he’s hoping they will follow him.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
Think it’s just the standard Christian crucifix, virtue signalling to the American right I expect. He’s in that Hunter Biden thing so I imagine he’s expecting to get a lot of Y’all Qaida checking him out and he’s hoping they will follow him.
Oh I wondered if it was meant to be a coffin with the shape of it and some weird antivax thing.

nimic

something nice
Scout
If this pandemic was just 25% worse, I think people like him would be prosecuted. Free speech and all that, but he's doing actual harm here. At the very least he should be deplatformed.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
If this pandemic was just 25% worse, I think people like him would be prosecuted. Free speech and all that, but he's doing actual harm here. At the very least he should be deplatformed.
What he and his moronic friends don't realise is that they can get away with saying this dangerous shit precisely because we do, despite their protests, live in a democracy* and, despite their protests, they actually have a right to free speech.

*Yeah, I know, give it a few months if Patel gets her way...

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Yes that’s been the goal of *checks notes* famously libertarian Conservative Boris Johnson, all along.
Terrific global effort from Boris as well. I still have no idea how he managed to get other nations to follow his plan.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
Terrific global effort from Boris as well. I still have no idea how he managed to get other nations to follow his plan.
Half the population is his own spawn, can’t have been hard.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
To do a Star Trek. Although I do think that also involves a united Ireland, and massive amounts of conflicts in the second half of the 21st century. So we're on track, really.
eugenics wars :lol: :nervous:

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
Imagine being in your 40s with children still trying to be an edgelord

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
How does this guy get so much attention? To me he was just some w*nker from Gogglebox.
Elvis promotes him on about 50 other forums. Posts the same posts across each.

Jericholyte2

I'd guess that Fox knows the meaning of about seven words in those last few tweets. It reminds me of when Joey wrote a letter putting every word in to a Thesaurus.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
I'd guess that Fox knows the meaning of about seven words in those last few tweets. It reminds me of when Joey wrote a letter putting every word in to a Thesaurus.
He went to Harrow so I assume he knows a fair few silly words.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I want to lock Elvis and Laurence Fox in a room and film it.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
I want to lock Elvis and Laurence Fox in a room and film it.
A room containing one of the most talentless, arrogant, confused and dangerous individuals in the UK & Laurence Fox would serve no purpose.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I bet Lozza knows that Jonathan Creek lived in a windmill.

Tarrou

Most of his attention comes from the left I think, he’s just a troll

none of my right wing mates like him, he’s just famous because he’s a gigantic twat