Television Legends of Tomorrow

Sylar

Back to the villains :) Enjoyed it, and wondering if Merlin will be next to join them.

I do like the new legends lineup especially with added JSA support.

peanuthead

After a indifferent first season this season has started off much better and I'm glad they got rid of that idiot Rip, although I do miss Kendra. I can't understand why they would hype up the JSA only to have one of their member be a series regular. I thought it would of been both teams joining up to kick some asses.

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship
Jonah Hex back with his growling and a nice way to show the Atom suit coming back, shame it didn't last with the cold gun.

Sylar

I come for Sara Lance wardrobe change.
I stay for the Mick Rory one liners.

Good fun episode and was nice to see Hex back.

Also nice they played into Stein meeting with his younger self having an affect into the future. I assume we will find out the Barry message once they have the crossover in just over a week.

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
Enjoyed that. Mick has the best lines by far :lol:

Nice little reference to Superman Returns too.

Sylar

Agreed, I thought that was a fantastic wrap up for the crossover. Whilst there are afew things that could have been done differently, im not too fussed about that. As a huge 4 show crossover, I really enjoyed it all with Legends being the main part with the Heroes vs Aliens (as well as giving Aliens a bit of motive)

"Hey Skirt, call me" :lol: Fantastic. Was kinda hoping Sara would say the same though haha :drool:
Very ambitious to do a crossover like this , whilst still keeping in mind it has to follow and be true to each show. My only complaint was it wasnt longer (minor complaint, given some of the scenes ive read that were cut).

But it was a nice way to do the initial crossover, give Supergirl a way to communicate with the other worlds and crossover when needed and resolve some of the stuff from Flashpoint that affected all characters.

Zarlak

my face causes global warming
Truth like rain don't give a feck who it falls on.
Gonna watch this later, watched the Flash and Arrow parts of the crossover so far and thought they were terrible, and I love the Flash. The pacing is all off, the storyline is going a mile a minute with no explanation as to wtf is going on, and by the end of Arrow and being 66% of the way through, we've seen the Dominators like twice in total and barely anything has been done. They haven't even rescued their friends yet let alone hatched a plan to defeat the Dominators. Given that the pacing is all off and it's moving really fast I can't help but feel like shoe horning what should have been the bulk of the crossover into one remaining episode is disappointing.

Sylar

@Zarlak did you watch the final episode?I thought it was the best of the three (but tbh, I liked the other two).
It was the true Heroes vs Aliens episode.

I do wonder how it would have been just watching a true binge and watching it like a 2 hour movie.

Zarlak

@Zarlak did you watch the final episode?I thought it was the best of the three (but tbh, I liked the other two).
It was the true Heroes vs Aliens episode.

I do wonder how it would have been just watching a true binge and watching it like a 2 hour movie.
Aye I did, I thought it was the best one too but still felt the whole thing was rushed. I watched Flash -> Arrow back to back and wasn't into it so I doubt watching all 3 in a row would have made that much difference.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
They probably shouldnt have wasted the entire Supergirl episode which had very little to do with the crossover.

Kostur

海尔的老板
Gonna watch this later, watched the Flash and Arrow parts of the crossover so far and thought they were terrible, and I love the Flash. The pacing is all off, the storyline is going a mile a minute with no explanation as to wtf is going on, and by the end of Arrow and being 66% of the way through, we've seen the Dominators like twice in total and barely anything has been done. They haven't even rescued their friends yet let alone hatched a plan to defeat the Dominators. Given that the pacing is all off and it's moving really fast I can't help but feel like shoe horning what should have been the bulk of the crossover into one remaining episode is disappointing.
The whole crossover thing was garbage, agree.

MJJ

Supergirl -> Flash -> Arrow -> Legends. Supergirl literally has like two minutes of it though.
Cheers, will skip supergirl then. The last episode I watched was annoying af.

Flash opening has him and ollie fighting together, gave me the impression that I missed something.

Zarlak

Flash opening has him and ollie fighting together, gave me the impression that I missed something.
I thought that too, but it's basically a preview of what's to come. The episode then kicks in. You can YouTube the Supergirl episode 8 ending to see Barry and Cisco for 2 minutes on Supergirl. The rest of the episode has nothing to do with the crossover.

MJJ

I thought that too, but it's basically a preview of what's to come. The episode then kicks in. You can YouTube the Supergirl episode 8 ending to see Barry and Cisco for 2 minutes on Supergirl. The rest of the episode has nothing to do with the crossover.

Will do that.

Schmiznurf

Yeah, you can definitely skip Supergirl for it, the same scene is in Flash anyway.

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
If I didn't watch Supergirl already I really would have been annoyed watching the episode for that little bit that we saw again anyway.
Yeah same. Cheeky cnuts marketing it as a four episode crossover when they use the same scene on two shows :lol:

Sylar

TBH, the directors did say it was only three. It was more of a CW thing to get people watching all four. Saying that, Supergirl was what it was, a good episode for it.

I liked the crossover overall and what they did with it. Good ambition, and tbh, its just a start. So many more crossover possibilities and interactions for the future (guessing we see a Wynn and Cisco scene too). Would love to see Digs reaction to MM too.

harshad

Play the odds, not the man - Poor man's Harvey
Scout
On a long road that returns to Old Trafford!!!
TBH, the directors did say it was only three. It was more of a CW thing to get people watching all four. Saying that, Supergirl was what it was, a good episode for it.

I liked the crossover overall and what they did with it. Good ambition, and tbh, its just a start. So many more crossover possibilities and interactions for the future (guessing we see a Wynn and Cisco scene too). Would love to see Digs reaction to MM too.
I missed that. I thought it was a crossover spread across the 4 shows. Fecking watched the entire Supergirl episode, not knowing who's who apart from Melissa Benoist :drool:. Every time a breach appeared, I was hoping it was Cisco and Flash coming through.

Sylar

Good and fun season finale. Nice to see a bunch of villains teaming up with the addition of Malcolm. Guessing younger Snart gets added to the Legion some time inthe near year.

Ray/Nate are great together. Though Rays been good ever since coffee girl left.

also rofl @ rip.

Schmiznurf

Loved that they had to save Lucas and the other Star Wars references, including the trash compactor bit from the movie.

Sylar

Loved that episode. Mostly because I think most comic shows (and maybe shows in general) and their heroes are only as good as the villain is.
LOD are fantastic. Their motivations are clear, their bitchiness to each other was fantastic, but them all working together is great. (And of course messing with Rips memories).

Overall fantastic episode. Kinda wish they add Captain Cold to it (down the line) or something similar.
This show has done a fantastic job for the three villains in question (and its nice they dont have to say every second "were bad guys, remember?")

starman

After a average first season, this has now become solid, its cheesy as feck, but it plays upto that well. The Star Wars and Legion of Doom eps are probably the best among CW's current seasons (dont watch supergirl)

Kostur

海尔的老板
So fecking stupid, holy feck. 2v1, they can get the part of the spear back but no, let's talk like morons for 10 minutes instead of shooting him in the knee or whatever, taking that fecking stick back and fecking off. Let him walk instead. Cringeworthy.

Golden Nugget

I like how this show is designed around changing history and making sure Sara gets to hook up with pretty ladies all around space and time. :lol:
Yeah I absolutely love the show - it doesn't even attempt to take itself seriously, which is great. I thought it'll be downhill since as art died but Mick has been brilliant

Sylar

Turning Rip heel was a fantastic move btw. Seeing Sara dress up and hook up with pretty ladies defo is awesome.
Micks interactions with others is always fantastic.
Adding LOD as an actual threat (as opposed to that boring dork from s1) makes it fun too.

"Its a sabre... With light"

So fecking stupid, holy feck. 2v1, they can get the part of the spear back but no, let's talk like morons for 10 minutes instead of shooting him in the knee or whatever, taking that fecking stick back and fecking off. Let him walk instead. Cringeworthy.
I like how part of this was addressed in this episode, as to why Sara let him walk (and actually being called out on it by Amaya)

Last edited: