g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Television Legends of Tomorrow

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
I assume the big bad guy they refer to will be seen in the crossover. Or is it the main villain of the series?

Andersons Dietician

I assume the big bad guy they refer to will be seen in the crossover. Or is it the main villain of the series?
I think it’s just for the show. Supposedly a new character as well for DC.The woman who was reserected is supposed to be in the crossover.

Have you seen the poster for the crossover? It has the reverse flash on it and lots of other characters facing off against each other but the reverse flash and some other supergirl looking character centre of it all.

Last edited:

RedMachine03

Poster of Articles
Victor Garber will be leaving the show this season.

Last edited:

Andersons Dietician

Is there something up with the professor?
Because I find it weird Jax is going about taking people on with just a gun whilst the professor sits about on the ship.

Di Maria's angel

Is there something up with the professor?
Because I find it weird Jax is going about taking people on with just a gun whilst the professor sits about on the ship.
Hes leaving the show so they could be phasing him out. Make him "time travel sick" so he can be back with his family.

Andersons Dietician

Hes leaving the show so they could be phasing him out. Make him "time travel sick" so he can be back with his family.
If that is the case then Jax would die, so would he as they require to merge. Still doesn’t really explain why even if he is leaving the show he is just chilling on the ship whilst Jax is out there fighting super powered people with just a gun

Kostur

海尔的老板
Cougar on the premise and the ET reference :lol: oh man, they're doing great job this season.

Last edited:

Andersons Dietician

The best show in Arrowverse by a margin.
It totally is. Mick is comedy gold. Absolutely love him. Even the bromance between Ray and Nathan is hilarious. It’s a proper shut your mind off for 45minutes and enjoy show.

Reminds me of Firefly a bit.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
It totally is. Mick is comedy gold. Absolutely love him. Even the bromance between Ray and Nathan is hilarious. It’s a proper shut your mind off for 45minutes and enjoy show.
Yup. Not really digging the latest addition to the team, but they've a good record in weeding out the boring parts.

Andersons Dietician

Yup. Not really digging the latest addition to the team, but they've a good record in weeding out the boring parts.
Speaking of recruits what has happened to hawk girl and man. I presumed they’d go for a while then come back.

Andersons Dietician

Gone for good because they sucked.
I mean that’s pretty true but I’m envisaging an episode where all Cisco’s possible love intrests show up at once to make his life awkward. Preferably if Hawk dude died or got a divorce. Far fetched I know

Zarlak

my face causes global warming
Truth like rain don't give a feck who it falls on.
I think it’s just for the show. Supposedly a new character as well for DC.The woman who was reserected is supposed to be in the crossover.

Have you seen the poster for the crossover? It has the reverse flash on it and lots of other characters facing off against each other but the reverse flash and some other supergirl looking character centre of it all.
It's not the reverse Flash, it's the Flash of that Earth known as Blitzen in the comics.

Di Maria's angel

That episode was brilliant. Mick with the line to kids/bullies! This show really has exceeded expectations.

peanuthead

The only thing I hate is how they keep adding new members and then letting go of some, they should bring back Hawkgirl. At some point they need to have a stable cast. Another thing whatever happened to JSA?

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship
The only thing I hate is how they keep adding new members and then letting go of some, they should bring back Hawkgirl. At some point they need to have a stable cast. Another thing whatever happened to JSA?
She has been the worst character on the show, bringing her back will just degrade the quality. And they ro have a stable cast, adding one or two and taking them away doesn't make it unstable.

peanuthead

What I want to know is if Jax gonna bang Sara? Since last season there was alot of chemistry between them, although I don't like her and she shouldn't be in charge.

Di Maria's angel

What I want to know is if Jax gonna bang Sara? Since last season there was alot of chemistry between them, although I don't like her and she shouldn't be in charge.
Sara is far from annoying. I like her as the leader as opposed to the roles seemingly foced upon Felicity and Iris. As far as we've seen Sara only seems interested in women anyway. Id rather she got with the new edition to the team!

peanuthead

Sara is far from annoying. I like her as the leader as opposed to the roles seemingly foced upon Felicity and Iris. As far as we've seen Sara only seems interested in women anyway. Id rather she got with the new edition to the team!
I just don't see the hype with her and she's bi also Zari has an attitude problem imo. Apparently other members of the cast were offered to be the captain but refused.

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship
I just don't see the hype with her and she's bi also Zari has an attitude problem imo. Apparently other members of the cast were offered to be the captain but refused.
I doubt they would have done that, her character was authoritative from the get go and it was only natural that she take over from Rip, they wrote it that way from the beginning, so offering it to others would have scuppered their plans.

Kostur

海尔的老板
Oh man, not fecking Darhk again, the most bland and boring villain ever created in the shows' universe to return fecking again.

Di Maria's angel

Shes not annoying, seems like a cool leader and is a bad ass. She fits that role perfectly.

peanuthead

I doubt they would have done that, her character was authoritative from the get go and it was only natural that she take over from Rip, they wrote it that way from the beginning, so offering it to others would have scuppered their plans.
I can't find the video but they all said it in the interview. I was on comicbookdotcom and found it.

Di Maria's angel

Oh man, not fecking Darhk again, the most bland and boring villain ever created in the shows' universe to return fecking again.
Hopefully not for long. What I don't understand is how the legends can even challenge him given how over-powered he is.

van der star

newprawn warrior
Scout
I would put The Flash first this second Arrow third and Supergirl last.
Nah, Iris does my flipping head in, as much as I like the rest of the Flash cast. And I am absolutely not a fan of her sob stories and stupid dialogues. That one line where she tells Barry that "they're the Flash now" almost made me stop watching that particular episode. At least Legends of Tomorrow doesn't have any stand out, annoying feckwits.