Leon Bailey

black_crow

A way better than Pulisic.

Bailey - 10 Scorer (6 goals, 4 assists) in 967 minutes.
Pulisic - 4 Scorer (3 goals, 1 assist) in 1278 minutes.

He is the real deal but has a contract until 2022.
Bailey said his dream is "to play in the PL one day".

red thru&thru

Chelsea were quite strongly linked with this guy. Can see him going there, especially if they sell/don’t renew Hazard’s conty, by this summer.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
You guys are seeing things that are not really there. That was not an outstanding performance.

catmandeu

Supports
north east united
From that video alone, him looks better than Malcolm. He plays so much like Sanchez. Hope we get him and loan him to a premier league side. Or let him stay with us and rotate between rashford and Bailey on the right, Sanchez on the middle and martial on the left.

Charles Miller

You guys are seeing things that are not really there. That was not an outstanding performance.
Dont know what game people saw, he was always picking the wrong decision. And even if he has better stats than Pulisic, you only need to watch them to realize that Pulisic is a superior type of player.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Had a monster game vs Bayern.
Rafinha neutralised him. That is not the best recommendation for Bailey, thoughh Rafinha is actually quite underrated. Bailey had a great moment doing a „Robben“ from the right wing when he had space and it would have been a great goal.

All in all he is promising but has a long way to go.

Founder of IhateMakeleles.org and Gourcufffanboysa
Dont know what game people saw, he was always picking the wrong decision. And even if he has better stats than Pulisic, you only need to watch them to realize that Pulisic is a superior type of player.
TBH
Pulisic is on another level to almost every young attacking midfielder out there bar Sane at City

izec

Good player, but i would wait. half a good season in Germany is not enough. Sadly, clubs nowadays buy players based on one season and jump the gun. We would need another season to see if he can keep it up, he wasnt great last season for them

DannyCAFC

Supports
Charlton Athletic

I think Bailey has the capability to be more productive than Pulisic as he's very direct and uses his pace and power well, but for me Pulisic is the more creative and overall better player.

A major issue with Bailey for me is he's incredibly one-footed, and this makes him rather predictable.

Devil may care

Watching him last night to me was like watching current Rashford, electric burst of pace but loose control at times and constantly making the wrong decision.

fcbforever

Supports
FC Bayern München
Rafinha neutralised him. That is not the best recommendation for Bailey, thoughh Rafinha is actually quite underrated. Bailey had a great moment doing a „Robben“ from the right wing when he had space and it would have been a great goal.

All in all he is promising but has a long way to go.
Not sure. He is an energetic player and can annoy players to no end on his day, but good players will look through his antiques and constant naggling. Bailey, yesterday, clearly couldn't really cope with it though. But that will come with experience.

Bestietom

We need a few young players in our team now. Bailey would be a very good addition to us.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Seemingly scored another blinder at the weekend

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I can see Chelsea/Liverpool buying him unfortunately.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
Robben mark 2.
Which is why I want him so bad. He looks really great. Should be the successor for Robben. And since we screwed up with Sane, we should be all in for that guy. Remarkable talent.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Yeah he'd be perfect here IMO. Said he dreams of playing in the PL one day too so it works. Slots in perfectly on the right especially with Mourinho, but it helps that he can play on either wing.

VanGaalEra

Which is why I want him so bad. He looks really great. Should be the successor for Robben. And since we screwed up with Sane, we should be all in for that guy. Remarkable talent.
Stay away. I have dreams of:

.............Lukaku

Martial - Sanchez - Bailey

BayernFan87

Supports
Bayern Munich
Stay away. I have dreams of:

.............Lukaku

Martial - Sanchez - Bailey
While they are all great players i'm not sure that this would work well in practice. For my taste too many players that rather score themself then assisting their team mates.
But maybe its also the fact that just like HTG I see him as a possible Robben successor :D

KDB17

Supports
Manchester City
Bailey is going to be a star. Someone in England will buy him in the next couple of years, just a matter of who.

RedRom

"Where's Lingard?"
Is he talented, without doubt, does he need to improve in certain areas, yes, would he be a good purchase, I think so, not too sure what sort of valuation in this current crazy market we would be talking about though!

Chiken138

Supports
FC Bayern München
I have this odd feeling that city will buy him.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
What is a "José signing"??

What characteristics make up such a thing?
According to some it's a fullback who plays as a winger, he hates creativity and goalscoring remember.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud

Might have been posted already and I know these clips are hugely biased/not an indicator of greatness but man alive he looks sharp. I'm a big fan he is rapid and left footed.

The kind of player Bale/Robben will be replaced by when we end up with Robben and Bale.

Champagne Football

He's a year older than Pulisic which can be the difference between day and night at that age. Many dodgy looking 19 year olds with big hype suddenly can look like world beaters a year or two down the road. Griezmann for example looked like anorher over-hyped kid till was around 23.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
According to some it's a fullback who plays as a winger, he hates creativity and goalscoring remember.
That's not where I was going with my comment, Jose likes to buy established known quantities. Has he ever spent big money on a young player with potential?

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He's a year older than Pulisic which can be the difference between day and night at that age. Many dodgy looking 19 year olds with big hype suddenly can look like world beaters a year or two down the road. Griezmann for example looked like anorher over-hyped kid till was around 23.
Bailey also looked destined for the top in Belgium at Genk. Best player I’ve seen there since KDB. Even the likes of Koulibaly, SMS, Benteke etc. didn’t have that aura of super top talent that Bailey has, personally.

Sanche7

How much do you guys think he will cost? I'm sure he won't cost as much as Pulisic
But if we are going for a young winger, I can see us going for Pulisic, marketing potential, American and all that but I agree this guy looks fecking awesome.
I don't remember the source but I remember reading that he is a united supporter
If you ask me, we have place in the squad for one young winger and I would take him over Malcom, Pulisic or Justin Kluivert