Let’s all laugh at Luis Suarez

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
What’s the appeal in an all European final?
Proving that Europe is best at football?
I don't know why really, but i want a European final too.

Robertd0803

Proving that Europe is best at football?
I don't know why really, but i want a European final too.
Neymars carry on seems to have turned a lot of neutrals off Brazil as well for some reason.

tedketterman

Brazil '98 is one of my favourite international sides. The last two Brazil WC squads have been embarrassing.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
His goal was class, but does little to gloss over 90 minutes of failure.

DJ Jeff

Not so Jazzy
Soaring like a candy wrapper caught in an updraft
How has he gone so bad? It's not like he was ever rapid so I doubt losing a yard would've mattered much.
I think we've all remarked over the years how "street" his style is, even in his head dribbles. He's never been so refined as to have total control over the ball despite the amazing things he does with it, seems the physical decline has affected his ability to play this way too.

ShadesOfTomato

Supports
Liverpool
Not watched them at all but he still has 16 La Liga goals this season

Bojan11

How has he gone so bad? It's not like he was ever rapid so I doubt losing a yard would've mattered much.
Eh.

Same thing happened to Rooney. It just happens. But with Rooney it was his personal problems and drinking that didn’t help him. Maybe Suarez got too comfortable.

Chipper

Adulterer.
That's a shit return for a striker in Spain.
I don't watch Spanish football, are all the strikers in Spain shit? No other striker has scored more if you don't count Messi as a striker (and many wouldn't).

Edit: If they are all shit then it's still a good return for a striker in Spain as by definition no other striker has scored more than him. Or one has if you include Messi.

Last edited:

Tarrou

I wonder if we'll start seeing the old mental behaviour back as he starts to really decline

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
He might be the player outside of United that I've seen have the most bad games this season. He hit a 2-month run of good form this season but has been pretty much bad on the whole before and after that stint.

RochaRoja

He’s finished. Would probably be in China right now if he wasn’t so close to Messi.

Sauldogba

I havent watched barcelona play in a good couple of years but when i hear fans and friends talk about him they say hes passed it and dog shit yet as someone who dont watch him hes still racking up goals and winning titles.
Didnt he score a hatrick in el clasico not too long ago ?
Is he really that bad these days?

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
I havent watched barcelona play in a good couple of years but when i hear fans and friends talk about him they say hes passed it and dog shit yet as someone who dont watch him hes still racking up goals and winning titles.
Didnt he score a hatrick in el clasico not too long ago ?
Is he really that bad these days?
On the season as a whole he’s had some solid months and isnthe #2 scorer in La Liga which still says something.

The problem for Suarez is that on some days he looks like the best #9 in the world but a majority of the time this season he has looked like the worst player on the pitch.

It’s weird because his movement without the ball and his ability to drag away defenders and make runs is fantastic, but once he has the ball he has been a train wreck over the past month or so.

He has had knee issues. I’m not ready to write him off at all, and he was very close to scoring against Lyon recently but Barca desperately need a backup striker at the very least as he can no longer play 90 minutes a match all the time.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
He was clearly past it last year and going into the World Cup. It was Cavani that we all banked on, not Suarez.