• Atlanta United

Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Borussia Mönchengladbach

Votes: 11 7.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ArjenIsM3

Guess he wasn't vital to their success.
Bit of a strange conclusion. He still laid the foundation there and he was there for half the season. The upcoming two or three seasons will determine how much of it was down to him imho.

StrettyEnder07

All these United fans and not one person has said Salford, christ all mighty.

Wembley on Saturday, first time ever, potential to get into the football league for the first time in their history COME ON YOU AMNIES

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
So far, it has to be Sturm Graz

Zlatattack

We've adopted a club on here before as a bit of fun. I don't see the harm. I'm not saying we should stop supporting Utd but it's a way of getting a football fix and not simultaneously wanting to jump off a bridge.
Oh in that case, if Derby get promoted let's adopt them.

relx

Frnkie Sys
Kawasaki Frontale have won the last two leagues. Sanfrecce Hiroshima and Kashima Antlers were the runners up. Antlers used to be good it seems looking at the league history.
Would have recommended JEF United last season for the J2 League. Finished 14th, scored 72 and conceded 72 goals in 42 league matches. A totally different outfit this season though.

Nagoya Grampus should be fun to watch this season in the J1 League... but they have a Mata clone named Gabriel Xavier so it might not be ideal for some on here.

BK Häcken would be my pick for the Swedish Allsvenskan

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Bit of a strange conclusion. He still laid the foundation there and he was there for half the season. The upcoming two or three seasons will determine how much of it was down to him imho.
No he wasn't. He left for United two weeks after the end of the season.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Football Manager made me fall in love with San Marino Calcio in Serie D. Great club to follow.

Giggs86

Good. While were going through a rough patch, might as well trim the glory hunters who haven't left already. And when we're successful again they'll crawl back claiming they've always supported United, through thick and thin. What a joke thread.

crossy1686

career ending
Got a couple for you depending on your state of mind:

AIK in the Swedish PL. Current champions and biggest club based in Stockholm. Huge following, fans are a bit mental sometimes.

Brommapojkarna in the Swedish Championship. Bit of a yoyo club but that's only because they field exclusively home grown players that have come through their academy and depends on the quality of their current crop. Every school kid in the greater Stockholm area will have played in one of their youth teams at some point as their youth set up is amazing. Olaf Mellberg was the coach recently but was replaced last season.

Norrköping, won the PL in 2015 on the last day of the season. From a small town based north of Stockholm, still push for the title each season but don't have the resources AIK have. Good underdog story with these. Same kind of deal as Malmö but they're a team from super down south, almost Denmark.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Sturm Graz, Willem II, Real Betis, Hoffenheim, Parma, Auxerre, Young Boys

A few random names in there from around Europe. Everyone would have heard of them with little knowledge (majority of us)

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Good. While were going through a rough patch, might as well trim the glory hunters who haven't left already. And when we're successful again they'll crawl back claiming they've always supported United, through thick and thin. What a joke thread.
:lol: Following another club for a bit of fun to take your mind of your actual shit club means you don't support them? At no point did I say it meant stopping supporting United. Might need a stool to get down from that horse.

Siorac

:lol:

I also vote Sturm Graz. We played them four times and won all four games. They're in the Austrian top flight so it should be possible to find streams and highlights of their games. There is also a sizeable German-speaking contingent on the Caf who can help.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Got a couple for you depending on your state of mind:

AIK in the Swedish PL. Current champions and biggest club based in Stockholm. Huge following, fans are a bit mental sometimes.

Brommapojkarna in the Swedish Championship. Bit of a yoyo club but that's only because they field exclusively home grown players that have come through their academy and depends on the quality of their current crop. Every school kid in the greater Stockholm area will have played in one of their youth teams at some point as their youth set up is amazing. Olaf Mellberg was the coach recently but was replaced last season.

Norrköping, won the PL in 2015 on the last day of the season. From a small town based north of Stockholm, still push for the title each season but don't have the resources AIK have. Good underdog story with these. Same kind of deal as Malmö but they're a team from super down south, almost Denmark.
Brommapojkarna could be good!

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
We need to do proper research and due diligence here.

I suggest going back through the World Cup Babes thread, finding out which club they support and asking them for some background over Instagram. Or Tinder.

Vault Dweller

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I won't actively support another team but there are a few I have affinity with.
Rangers cause my dad and lots of family support them. And one stand/road is named after my surname :D
I grew up in the North-East and was a ball-boy for years at Newcastle, I always root for them except against us and I think it would be brilliant if they had some serious investment and became a big player in the league again.
And I like Porto, I have bought their home top for years for 5 and 7 a side because they are things of beauty :drool:, I like watching them.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
SpVgg Greuther Fürth. It has weird capitalization and umlaut.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
So for the poll, any others?

AIK
- in the Swedish PL. Current champions and biggest club based in Stockholm. Huge following, fans are a bit mental sometimes.

Parma - Back in Serie A

Sturm Graz - Austrian Bundesliga