Let's all laugh at City

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Seeing Scott Carson at the very end of City's line collecting their medals made me laugh.. don't think he'll be too arsed seeing as he's the only one with a winners medal. :smirk:
Wow, that one’s actually even weirder

mu4c_20le

Pep still can’t win it without messi! Hahaha
Underrated comment. Had one of the greatest Bayern sides in modern history and bottled it 3 times. He was the original semi final bottler.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Stopped the quadruple. Stopped the scuffed treble. Their season will go down in history as a decent one with a lot of 'what ifs'

Sara125

Do you know what is so funny? Even if they won it, absolutely no one would care that they won a treble. Didn’t hear one expert, pundit, ex-player etc. mention the prospect of it in the run up to the match. None of my football watching friends gave a toss either. I don’t even remember the commentators mentioning it at all during the game?

Oranges038

Too soon and very childish.

I think we should show some respect for all they've already achieved. NOT...

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Do you know what is so funny? Even if they won it, absolutely no one would care that they won a treble. Didn’t hear one expert, pundit, ex-player etc. mention the prospect of it in the run up to the match. None of my football watching friends gave a toss either. I don’t even remember the commentators mentioning it at all during the game?
Because everyone knows it's illegitimately funded.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
What’s odd was that the commentator stated that they’ll come good soon enough.

You have to earn the fecking thing ...

Inigo Montoya

It is absolutely hilarious that they have none. Any person who can't enjoy that is.... (fill the space)
Bewildering tactics with the quality at hand. Arrogant, first tried to walk the ball into the net then kept hitting long balls into the box

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

4 laughing faces.

1. For Pep the bale Fraud, €1.5bn Euros spent in the last 10 years and still can't win the CL without Messi, Xavi or Iniesta.

2. For Aguero leaving and his last chance of winning the big one, no big send off.

3. For the corrupt Arab cnuts and their PR project failing to land the trophy they want the most.

4. For all them deluded, bitter twats over at Blue Moon, forever in our shadow.

FECK THE LOT OF THEM.

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
What happens when a sportswashing asset of a nation state loses the biggest final of the year and their primary objective? A day of mourning? Flag at half mast? Change the graphic sequence for the evening news?

Inigo Montoya

What happens when a sportswashing asset of a nation state loses the biggest final of the year and their primary objective? A day of mourning? Flag at half mast? Change the graphic sequence for the evening news?
Public beheading

Oranges038

Bewildering tactics with the quality at hand. Arrogant, first tried to walk the ball into the net then kept hitting long balls into the box
Think I enjoyed them going full Stoke more than anything except maybe the final whistle.

Half a billion and still try to Rory Delap a goal in a Champions League final. Delightful it was.

And soooo the trophy can wait… pep knows it’s too late, as tuch hops on by… he’s dreams slides away…. But he don’t need Messi they used to say

Neo_Mufc

I want to but I can't really take pleasure in seeing Chelsea winning it either.

If we had won something this year or even recently I would have had a chuckle but can't sadly.

I want to but I can't really take pleasure in seeing Chelsea winning it either.

If we had won something this year or even recently I would have had a chuckle but can't sadly.
It’s like someone has come along and chopped off one of your bollocks (Chelsea winning), but at least they didn’t take both balls (City winning).

not happy, but could be a lot unhappier!

Morpheus 7

Seriously lads what the feck are you'se laughing at, we can't be laughing at anyone after going out like that during the week.

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
Losing them bottle it even more than us makes me 0,000000001% less furious.