Let's all laugh at City

Hughie77

Do you know what is so funny? Even if they won it, absolutely no one would care that they won a treble. Didn’t hear one expert, pundit, ex-player etc. mention the prospect of it in the run up to the match. None of my football watching friends gave a toss either. I don’t even remember the commentators mentioning it at all during the game?
Agree, no one cares because it would have been a shallowed victory, along with everything they win .

Neo_Mufc

It’s like someone has come along and chopped off one of your bollocks (Chelsea winning), but at least they didn’t take both balls (City winning).

not happy, but could be a lot unhappier!
No doubt. I wanted Chelsea to win just so I didn't have to see the media bow down to Pep and his team.

Next season I can see City going very aggressive (blank cheque book) knowing that they need to see this team win the champions league and get it out of pep before he leaves.

Nero

If United got relegated I'd be laughing at City tonight. Such a weird take to think you can only laugh if you're a success yourselves.

Gonçalo Motta

We just lost against Villareal in the European Mickey Mouse cup and fluked our way into second place.
Yeah, let's all laugh at City for winning the premier league and losing a champions league final when we didn't even manage to leave the group stages.

Pathetic mindset imo. We should be focused on ourselves and how we can improve to be better than the others, instead of laughing at teams that are miles ahead of us for losing a champions league final.

GeorgieBoy

We just lost against Villareal in the European Mickey Mouse cup and fluked our way into second place.

Yeah, let's all laugh at City for winning the premier league and losing a champions league final when we didn't even manage to leave the group stages.
If you can't enjoy tonight then football isn't for you.

Yorkeontop

meonbottom
Go ahead I ain't. Pep sounds like he's here for the foreseeable future.

"It's an exceptional season we've had. It's an honour to be here. In the second half we were brilliant and brave. But they defend so strong and are so fast on the counter-attack. We will come back maybe one day again. I did what was best for the team [on selection].

"He [Kevin de Bruyne] was injured but this happens. In these kind of games, we need everyone. The ambition now is to the rest, and then game by game we will come back and hopefully return to this stage in the future."

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches

Pathetic mindset imo. We should be focused on ourselves and how we can improve to be better than the others, instead of laughing at teams that are miles ahead of us for losing a champions league final.
Shut up and let us mock city you killjoy.

mu4c_20le

From a neutral point of view, I enjoyed tonight because it was a good game. From a Man Utd fan point of view, it kinda makes me sad to see how far we are from both of the teams. There's nothing there I find it funny
Ok, thanks for sharing

Lastwolf

We can laugh at city, but can you imagine being PSG right now, sack your manager mid-season cause he's not winning enough, you still manage to lose a 1 horse league and he wins the Champions league all in like 6 months, you'd be raging.

United Hobbit

Unfortunately, while it's a huge relief they still don't have a CL, they will just go out and spend hundreds of millions this summer.
I can see Haaland or Kane going there for starters.

SER19

Unfortunately, while it's a huge relief they still don't have a CL, they will just go out and spend hundreds of millions this summer.
I can see Haaland or Kane going there for starters.
But pep says city can't afford players. Hes whittled together his rag tag bunch of overachiecers on a pittance

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Whilst im delighted they lost, we are in no position to laugh at them.

We are a real manager & about 5 players away from being able to chat to them.