Let's all laugh at Germany

Wolf1992

Supports
No team in particular.
I don't think germans are meant to sing, you need to have some self awareness and scrap the lyrics of your national anthem.
It's their country, it's their anthem

miked99

Bet Germany are well gutted about this thread, what with their four World cup wins and three European championship wins. They must be proper jealous of our solitary World cup win half a century ago and absolutely feck all since :lol:

RedChisel

Bet Germany are well gutted about this thread, what with their four World cup wins and three European championship wins. They must be proper jealous of our solitary World cup win half a century ago and absolutely feck all since :lol:
The ridiculing of England has been done to death. The last two tournaments they've been garbage so why can't we throw a bit of laughter their way?

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Cruel thread. We would laugh about us ourselves but we don't know how to do it :(

dinostar77

Germany at next years WC under Hans Flick is gonna be a different beast. Wouldnt want to face them. It would be resumption of normal service i.e. us, england losing.

africanspur

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Jesus Christ man, the OP is Uruguayan. :lol:

Rektsanwalt

Supports
Schalke 04
average penis size of the UK is 14,0 cm compared to Germany 14,5 cm

just saying

2ndTouch

Supports
Bayern München
Germany at next years WC under Hans Flick is gonna be a different beast. Wouldnt want to face them. It would be resumption of normal service i.e. us, england losing.
We'll still be lacking a competent CF and FBs. So, while I'd expect us to show more cohesion, we certainly won't be challenging for the title

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
We'll still be lacking a competent CF and FBs. So, while I'd expect us to show more cohesion, we certainly won't be challenging for the title
When the team clicks it could still work. We won in 2014 playing Höwedes as LB. That guy is a pure CB who very rarely played as RB before, but never on the left.

R'hllor

Oh “I’m sure some did”. Complete rubbish. While a minority, the racist supporters in the English supporter base are far more vocal than they should be. People pick on Germany because of an unfortunate era in the 30s and 40s, but their public has not shat on the growing diversity within their squad and Germany as usual, doing it better to completely phase out the hooligans and racist pricks that seem to be still hanging around the English game.
lul

Rektsanwalt

Supports
Schalke 04
Oh “I’m sure some did”. Complete rubbish. While a minority, the racist supporters in the English supporter base are far more vocal than they should be. People pick on Germany because of an unfortunate era in the 30s and 40s, but their public has not shat on the growing diversity within their squad and Germany as usual, doing it better to completely phase out the hooligans and racist pricks that seem to be still hanging around the English game.
I get where you’re coming from and because you’re from Canada it’s not a big deal for me, but if you said something like that publicly in most parts of Europe and especially in Germany, you’d get cancelled in no time :lol:

arthurka

Rot gefärbt sind jene Länder, die in einem Finale von England absolut zerstört wurden.

Or, alternatively:
Rot gefärbt sind jene Länder, die durch das Fehlen von Torlinientechnik um einen weiteren Titel betrogen wurden.
:lol: :lol:

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
I think Flick will get the best out of Werner. He wanted him at Bayern no clearly he has plans for him. Let's see what he does.

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
Inspired by our resident sourkrauts being adamant that England fans have achieved the unique feat of making them support Italy.

Oh noes, maybe we can restore the Old Normal and have them root for England once again.

@giorno @Bepi @devilish or anyone with access to Italian forums, circulate.
Still too busy laughing at ourselves :lol:

1- Kings of Naples and of Southern Italy, Ciro (Immobile) & Lorenzo (Insigne)

2- Freddy “Eminem” Bernardeschi just married but still in the mood:

3- Bonucci & Chiellini bromance now having an intruder in their bed:

https://www.instagram.com/bonuccileo19/

4- resident Mario Draghi kidding Donnarumma while addressing the squad at the ceremony: “where are you? what saves!”

5- Berrettini played by girlfriend Ajla at the game, during and after penalties:

Chief123

Plot twist. Spain played it beautifully to avoid Brazil in the quarter finals!

Chief123

2 world cups in a row out in the group stage! They’re going home :lol: