Let's all laugh at Germany

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Italy have been a joke aswell a fluke EC win doesn't make them look good all of a sudden.
Pft. We're the reigning European Champions babe. Just because we choose to boycott this farce in Qatar after also choosing to boycott those farces in Russia and Brazil doesn't change that. In the real tournaments that matter and aren't international criminal endeavors that should be investigated by the Hague, or possibly Geneva, or the Lizardmen who not-so-secretly rule mankind, we do just fine

Also, germany :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I remember Germany being hopeless in Euro 2000. Is this worse?

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Sancho in germany was the one of the best players in the world. Speaks it all really.

Pintu

They barely won vs Austria, won 2:1 vs Belgium, won vs Spain via Pens, won vs England via Pens. Where's that domination coming from?
"They dominated most of their opponents" doesn't mean they dominated all. Austria (without Chiellini) was a closer one. Spain apart (they didn't dominate that), they definitely dominated the game against England (quite comfortably) and most of the game against Belgium. And for some reason, they've beaten both Belgium and England in the Nations league since then.

Pintu

Sancho in germany was the one of the best players in the world. Speaks it all really.
Sancho is extremely talented. We heard the same Bundesliga bashing bs about Haaland. Let's give the kid some time.

SirReginald

Supports
Chelsea
This is going to look real good when England lose to Senegal.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Kinda feel bad for them, the futures doesn't look great to be honest.

Low should have gotten the sack back in 2018 and while know I'll receive the wratj of the Bundesliga brigade I don't rate their future talent at all, they'll have some work to do.

They shouldn't stick with flick though, he's a good manager and deserves another chances if not they could go for tuchel who's style fits the ko format well.

diarm

Pft. We're the reigning European Champions babe. Just because we choose to boycott this farce in Qatar after also choosing to boycott those farces in Russia and Brazil doesn't change that. In the real tournaments that matter and aren't international criminal endeavors that should be investigated by the Hague, or possibly Geneva, or the Lizardmen who not-so-secretly rule mankind, we do just fine
Because Italian football has never been a fan of criminal endeavours.

kolli

It's so funny to me how the English have that rivalry with us while we don't really care that much about you...

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
We're actually setting off fireworks over here. Not joking :lol:

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
In Milan?
You lot really do hate the Germans for a side that hasn't even lost to them once(well aside from 2016).
Yeah. I mean, it was people outside celebrating with fireworks

Now your follow up question might be "why are random people randomly going out carrying fireworks" and the answer to that is "It's December. Duh"

Last edited:

Swiss_Red89

It's so funny to me how the English have that rivalry with us while we don't really care that much about you...
that's not true is it? After the England loss in the Euro Final vs Italy I had a read through quite a few Buli Team Forums and they alle were laughing and celebrating the England loss.

I could be wrong obviously since I build my assumption only on the posts on these forums on that night.

JagUTD

I vaguely remember the last time Germany were this terrible they won the world cup soon after. Triggered a complete reset.

Probably worth sticking a few quid on them in 2026 and 2030.

kolli

that's not true is it? After the England loss in the Euro Final vs Italy I had a read through quite a few Buli Team Forums and they alle were laughing and celebrating the England loss.

I could be wrong obviously since I build my assumption only on the posts on these forums on that night.

I can tell you that I don‘t know anyone who really dislikes England or would really care if they won the World Cup more than they would with any other country.
Same with the Netherlands, France,Italy…

Actually it’s quite common that people will have their second and third favorite teams and you will have some Premier League fans being England ‚supporters‘ unless pthey play Germany.

I‘m 30, so might also be exclusive to people my age or younger, might be different with older Germans.

NoPace

Kinda feel bad for them, the futures doesn't look great to be honest.
They'll be fine. Musiala is a superstar, they have a young left side on defence, Kimmich to run games and one of Moukoko, Havertz, Wirtz, Wanner or Adeyemi can get hurt and they'll still have a talented attack.