Ligue 1 2023/24

Amira

How does Nice have 19 goals in 18 matches and still be second on the table???

SAF is the GOAT

Nice playing right now against Montpellier in the Coupe the France

They're leading 4-0, Todibo assisted the first goal and they scored 3 goals within 10 minutes in the first half.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Lacazette has 8 in his last 7
Lyon should be alright now with what they've signed in the window, Matic as short term experienced DM and Benrahma to get goals in tight matches are very good signings that should kept them up comfortably.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Lille’s draw and Brestois’ win yesterday means that PSG, Monaco and Brestois go directly to CL, Lille will go to the CL qualifiers. Nice will play in the EL and Lyon heads to the Conference League after a wild season.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Good luck. I’m still getting over Bordeaux finishing third the very year Ligue 1 was reduced to 18 teams. For that reason feck Metz
That was rough. Bordeaux have had a tough old time as of late, what's happened there?

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
I didn’t even know that the Ligue Un season hadn’t ended. That’s weird.
It has, this is the relegation play off. So Metz (who came 3rd last in Ligue 1), gets a playoff game with the Ligue 2 playoff winner (Saint-Etienne).

Last edited:

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
The most bizarre VAR decision I have ever seen to rule out the equaliser. I have absolutely no idea how that's been ruled out.