Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strats

One of our best signings in a very long time. Just throw the fecking armband at him.

Loved how he jumped up and celebrated with a fan. Was that what he was booked for?

ElectroManiac

My last post of the day is going to this little devil we have in our team.

What a player he is. His never give up attitude, passion and skill is a mixture of greatness for sure. I dare to say best defender of the league.

RPT_Reddevil

What a player. His passion is just infectious within the team. Adds that controlled but much needed aggression to the backline.

Just love him

Gazza

Whereas so many of our signings have felt the pressure and fallen to the level of their teammates, Martinez seems to thrive and bring his teammates up to his level. I am in love with this player right now.

Poborsky's hair

Supports
Bohemians 1905
The ability and mentaility to slot in and play the game at the highest level for us from the very beginning is just awesome, don't remember a palyer who would hit the ground running like him and being so consistent. Worth every penny.

TheLittleOne

One of our best signings in a very long time. Just throw the fecking armband at him.

Loved how he jumped up and celebrated with a fan. Was that what he was booked for?
According to marca he was booked for excessive celebration :devil:

Last edited:

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
My current favourite player. A Future captain for sure and There's no better centre back in the league at the moment.

Rolaholic

Flawless performance by him and he was getting under Chelsea players skin.

Hope he doesn't miss Varane too much, speaks wonders to his ability that I'm still comfortable with our defence without his partner simply because he's still there

Red Rash

My current favourite player. A Future captain for sure and There's no better centre back in the league at the moment.
Agree he has been great and has leadership qualities but I would say Varane has been at least as good as him.

Abraxas

Thought he did everything asked from him. Did Chelsea have a chance?

Can't legislate for that type of stupidity from McTominay to give away a clean sheet, but it does feel like there is some panic in our box at set pieces due to the overall lack of presence in our team, something that may be exacerbated without Varane.

BarryWinks

Him and Anthony play with this anger in their faces that I'm sure puts off opposition fans/players but I love them for it. Didn't pull out of a single challenge today, a real warrior.

Hope he stays with us his whole career. I love everything about him.

Chief123

Feck it, I'm calling it. He's the best defender in the league right now. He'll win player of the year for us.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Agree he has been great and has leadership qualities but I would say Varane has been at least as good as him.

He has, as a pairing there's nobody better.

varane is cool and composed but Martinez has that vicious fighting streak to him which is what I love. They compliment each other very well.

I'm just glad he plays for us if he played for another club I'd hate him.

Foolsgold21

Seems like a long time ago we had the Talksport dregs describing him as ‘vertically challenged’

hope he’s laughing at those cnuts now - cracking player.

Those progressive passes are fired in with near perfect power - definitely becoming a cult hero with the fans!

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
He’s probably United’s signing of the summer.
It's looking to be one of the best Summer windows we have had, but Martinez is indeed making a huge claim as the best of the lot. Not discrediting the others either as I really rate them all (bar Dubravka who is of course a loan backup).

Status
Not open for further replies.