Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

GL21

In the first post on this thread when he signed someone wrote he's only 1.75m...is he fook he's 10ft tall, an absolute monster on the pitch and probably the most important influence for us this season. Could not have asked for better

Rocksy

Supports
Blackburn Rovers
He’s a brilliant player. Lots of comparisons with Rio and Ferdinand, but I think there’s a lot of Keane in there, too, in terms of his on-field mentality.

Love how he hits his passes, short and long.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Un...believable player. Him, Case, Varane just pure winners and absolute quality.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Fair to say a few pundits owe him a big apology :lol:

strandty

Other than Bruno, has there been a better signing post Fergie? The guy is just an absolute monster

Fluctuation0161

This guy is an absolute monster.

Even in the first half he was composed and classy but also has the bite and appetite for a scrap.

Candidate for captain next season?

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Casemiro, Varane
Varane has been great, but I think Martinez is an even better signing. They are similar in what they bring in defense, but Martinez makes us much more composed and helps more in speeding up the play.

I feel like though Casemiro has been awesome, Martinez has barely even had poorer matches, he's almost always awesome.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
The way he puts attackers off balance is something they don't face often. They just don't know how to handle him physically.

His balance is extraordinary. I love watching him defend. He sucks the joy of opposition attackers.

On the ball he's top class as well. Just full control.

Remember the geese

I love that he plays for us. He's just made of the right stuff. When I see him in our shirt, in the heat of battle, I'm suddenly calm and think to myself... 'We have Martinez. We are going to be ok'. He's silk and steel. I wouldn't want anyone else.

BarstoolProphet

Unreal player. One of the guys you just love watching play. I find him even more impressive watching him live.

DarkXaero

As I've said before, he's probably my favorite player right now and I don't see that changing. His reputation as a tough, physical defender doesn't do him justice at all, he's so much more than that. He's incredible on the ball, knows how to control & use his aggression exceptionally well, reads the game at a high level, and you combine that with an attitude of a winner & a leader. That's what Lisandro Martinez is.

AneRu

Off the ball he is Vidic and on it he is Carrick, the was he orchestrated play from the back tonight whilst taking care of the small business of pocketing Lewandowski was immense. Player of the season candidate.

AJ VII

What a warrior. Should play the main role if they make a new 300 movie. Bet Lewa has bruises all over his body, because Martinez went to war tonight. Absolutely love him and his attitude, brings the players and the fans together when you see the mentality he showcases every match.

Chief123

Incredible. Him and Varane are special. That’s a clean sheet if it wasn’t for Bruno’s moment of madness.

BerryBerryShrew

Best CB in the world?

Hard think of a better pure defender, and that's before you factor in his unmatchable quality on the ball.

Chief123

Were we always in for him and used Timber as a decoy? Makes perfect sense to have him instead in hindsight.
Let’s just say it would have been so painful if he ended up at Arsenal and was turning out these performances for them while we ended up with someone like Pau Torres.

Edwards6

Not even a surprise anymore when he puts in a great performance like that, them donkeys that wrote him off after 2 games must be fuming. He epitomises everything about this Ten Hag team

Dominos

He's so good. Often these aggressive defenders are bordering on reckless with their aggression but he's got the perfect balance.

Status
Not open for further replies.