Liverpool 2014/15 | WARNING: Contains strong amounts of Scouse nonsense

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
It looks like our steamrolling of them the other week has really derailed them :D. Shame we took the foot off the gas when Stevie had his episode.

Charlie Foley

When it's against your biggest rivals and puts clear distance between them and yourselves for that all important top four finish, along with the suspensions, and knowing a loss/draw today against a better team would probably spell the end... Yeah, I can see why their confidence might be affected, but I also don't think that's an excuse.
Agree with this pretty much. Nice bit of breathing space for us now.

Hed Zitin

Letting Remy slip away is looked more and more daft. He isn't Suarez, but he'd suit them far more than the comical signings they made up front.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
You are right about buying potential. Moreno can do it much better and Can or Markovic are really young but some of the new signings are already 25/26. I just wonder if another manager could get the real potential right now. A team can be done in three or four months, but expecting 4 years with the same manager to get results...
The likes of Allen, Sturridge, and Henderson all do their jobs to a decent enough standard to justify the money spent, and while we may have paid a few mil extra for Lallana thanks to the English/Captain/Clause-tax, I think he's a solid addition, too.

Aspas was a bizarre signing, Borini has been a failure, Balotelli is a unique case, and Lambert was fair enough for the money quoted.

I think most of our signings under Rodgers have been decent, but yeah, some players do need to step up and grab games by the scruff of the neck. Hendo & Allen should be doing this more frequently from midfield nowadays.

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
I don't really rate him, but getting rid of Rodgers at the end of the season would be a bad move for Liverpool if they haven't got a top quality, proven winner ready to come in and replace him. They may as well stick with him if they're only going to be looking at another gamble to take over. I'm not convinced Benitez is the man for the job either.

Rodgers has done just about enough to warrant another season, I think, but he really needs to prove that last season wasn't just a flash in the pan, and that his team and his style of football can produce the trophies that the fans want to see. Another summer of bad investment and his head's on the chopping block as soon as they have a bad run of results.

The thing the powers at be at Liverpool really need to consider now is whether Brendan Rodgers is the man to cement Liverpool's place back amongst the footballing elite. His CV is pretty barren (a Championship play-off win remains his only 'trophy'), and there's only so long promises of pretty football will placate the fans, particularly if the stars of the team keep jumping ship and he continues to replace them with rubbish.

I pointed out in another thread, but if I were a Liverpool fan I'd be worried about the apparent lack of vision Rodgers has. He talks the talk, but he doesn't actually appear to know what he wants to do with the team. He's spent a fortune on this squad but seems to have no idea what formation he wants his players to play in, and how the players he's got are going to fit into the formations he tries. The only thing he's been consistent with his wanting to press high up the pitch, which is hardly revolutionary, but then goes and signs the likes of Balotelli and Lambert who just aren't up to the job.

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
The likes of Allen, Sturridge, and Henderson all do their jobs to a decent enough standard to justify the money spent, and while we may have paid a few mil extra for Lallana thanks to the English/Captain/Clause-tax, I think he's a solid addition, too.

Aspas was a bizarre signing, Borini has been a failure, Balotelli is a unique case, and Lambert was fair enough for the money quoted.

I think most of our signings under Rodgers have been decent, but yeah, some players do need to step up and grab games by the scruff of the neck. Hendo & Allen should be doing this more frequently from midfield nowadays.
Most of your signings have been far from decent.

I'd say Rodgers has managed two good signings (Sturridge, Coutinho) and two okay additions to the squad (Toure on a free, Manquillo on loan), with everyone else either being a write off or having some sort of footnote.

He's only his third season and you can already write off a good ten signings as utterly useless (Borini, Assaidi, Sahin, Alberto, Aspas, Cissokho, Moses, Lambert, Lovren, Balotelli), with another 3 (Yesil, Ilori, Origi) at the very least ready to join that list. If two of those last three fail to make the grade, that'll be half of Rodgers signings (so far) falling under "useless".

Even of the remaining lot they're all footnoted. Can and Moreno look okay at best, but both have been useless of late and don't actually seem to be very good at what I presume they were bought to do (defend). Sakho is okay, but certainly doesn't look like a top 4 quality central defender, and was also overpriced at £15 million. Allen is nothing more than a squad player, and was overpriced at £15 million. Markovic and Lallana look like alright squad players, but both were massively overpriced. Mignolet has been okay, but was overpriced at £15 million and has been no improvement at all on Reina.

It's all well and good having a load of okay, overpriced, squad players, but Rodgers is going to need more than Sturridge who's injured for half a season, and Coutinho who's only recently shown any consistency, if he actually wants to challenge for the top 4 on a consistent basis. I feel that a lot has been made of the fact that most of Rodgers' signings have been young, or made a 'step up' to go to Liverpool, with the excuse being that they need time to develop or acclimatise, despite the fact that most seem to be simply lacking in the quality needed for top 4. I'm very happy for Liverpool fans to keep believing that Rodgers has done an okay job in the transfer market so far because he's been shockingly bad as far as I'm concerned.

bishblaize

Moreno has looked garbage this last two games. I thought he looked one of their better buys earlier on in the season, but he was awful against us and awful again today.

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
Most of your signings have been far from decent.

I'd say Rodgers has managed two good signings (Sturridge, Coutinho) and two okay additions to the squad (Toure on a free, Manquillo on loan), with everyone else either being a write off or having some sort of footnote.

He's only his third season and you can already write off a good ten signings as utterly useless (Borini, Assaidi, Sahin, Alberto, Aspas, Cissokho, Moses, Lambert, Lovren, Balotelli), with another 3 (Yesil, Ilori, Origi) at the very least ready to join that list. If two of those last three fail to make the grade, that'll be half of Rodgers signings (so far) falling under "useless".

Even of the remaining lot they're all footnoted. Can and Moreno look okay at best, but both have been useless of late and don't actually seem to be very good at what I presume they were bought to do (defend). Sakho is okay, but certainly doesn't look like a top 4 quality central defender, and was also overpriced at £15 million. Allen is nothing more than a squad player, and was overpriced at £15 million. Markovic and Lallana look like alright squad players, but both were massively overpriced. Mignolet has been okay, but was overpriced at £15 million and has been no improvement at all on Reina.

It's all well and good having a load of okay, overpriced, squad players, but Rodgers is going to need more than Sturridge who's injured for half a season, and Coutinho who's only recently shown any consistency, if he actually wants to challenge for the top 4 on a consistent basis. I feel that a lot has been made of the fact that most of Rodgers' signings have been young, or made a 'step up' to go to Liverpool, with the excuse being that they need time to develop or acclimatise, despite the fact that most seem to be simply lacking in the quality needed for top 4. I'm very happy for Liverpool fans to keep believing that Rodgers has done an okay job in the transfer market so far because he's been shockingly bad as far as I'm concerned.
Sturridge and Coutinho are the standout signings, yeah, but I think you're being to harsh on several of the others.

Borini - Not good enough.
Assaidi - Sold for a profit.
Manquillo - Loan - Better than Johnson, cheaper than Johnson... That's alright.
Sahin - Loan - Irrelevant.
Cissokho - Loan signing as LB cover while Enrique was out - Irrelevant.
Moses - Loan signing to add depth - Irrelevant.
Alberto/Ilori/Yesil - One for the future, maybe. We've not seen enough of him to write him off, or to say he's the next big thing, but could be decent.
Origi - Has looked decent at times for Lille this season (7 goals in 26 (with lots of sub appearances) for a 19 year old isn't bad) - Will be a better third choice striker than what we've already got.
Aspas - Yeah, not find of that signing at all.
Lambert - Decent 4th choice striker for the money we paid, but we've already got plenty of those, so a tad bizarre. Still, not fussed.
Lovren - You'd be hard pressed to find many people who didn't think this was a good deal. Nev & Carragher were talking about him being one of the best CB's in the league last season, and I thought he'd do well here. He's only 25, so there's still time, but he does need to improve.
Balotelli - :lol: In hindsight, rather Balotelli than Falcao, to be honest. He cost us less to buy than Falcao did to own, and probably added comparatively more to our merchandising, too. Crap on the pitch, but we'll still make most of our money back on him.
Can - Can is a CDM playing at CB because our first choice backline is doing pretty poorly right now. He's looked one of our best players for large portions of the season, and for €8m, I think we've got ourselves a good little player. He'll do well when playing in his natural position ahead of a decent front line.
Sakho - Decent, but he needs to work on his ball playing ability. I'd take him over a couple of the top four CBs as a defender, to be honest.
Lallana - Good signing, but £5m or so overpriced due to his sell-on clause, captain status, and English international status. Was one of my fave non-'pool players in 13/14, and I think if he stays here for 4-5 years, he'll be worth the money.
Markovic - We've seen flashes, but I've not seen enough to convince me we wouldn't have been better off sticking £20m on a striker and promoting Ibe to the first team a bit faster.
Mignolet - He's had his shocking moments, but for £8m (not £15m), I think we've got a decent keeper. His form since the turn of the year has been fantastic, and there's still time for him to improve.
Moreno - Either looks like a world beater or a junior. He's had enough time to adapt to the league, but there's still plenty of work he needs to do to improve. Again, he's only a kid, so time will tell.
Allen - Nothing special, but worth the money.

Objectively, I'd say the only three signings that have already failed beyond reprieve are Borini (from which we'll recoup most of our investment), Aspas (same again), and Balotelli. The rest I'm either moderately happy with, or expect them to come good in the long term.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
For a big club like Liverpool, i'm not sure if "sold for a profit" equates to a good signing. I think we recouped most of what we paid for Buttner but you won't find a United fan who'll say that it was a good signing.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Sturridge and Coutinho are the standout signings, yeah, but I think you're being to harsh on several of the others.

Alberto/Ilori/Yesil - One for the future, maybe. We've not seen enough of him to write him off, or to say he's the next big thing, but could be decent.
Origi - Has looked decent at times for Lille this season (7 goals in 26 (with lots of sub appearances) for a 19 year old isn't bad) - Will be a better third choice striker than what we've already got.
Lambert - Decent 4th choice striker for the money we paid, but we've already got plenty of those, so a tad bizarre. Still, not fussed.
Lovren - You'd be hard pressed to find many people who didn't think this was a good deal. Nev & Carragher were talking about him being one of the best CB's in the league last season, and I thought he'd do well here. He's only 25, so there's still time, but he does need to improve.
Balotelli - :lol: In hindsight, rather Balotelli than Falcao, to be honest. He cost us less to buy than Falcao did to own, and probably added comparatively more to our merchandising, too. Crap on the pitch, but we'll still make most of our money back on him.
Can - Can is a CDM playing at CB because our first choice backline is doing pretty poorly right now. He's looked one of our best players for large portions of the season, and for €8m, I think we've got ourselves a good little player. He'll do well when playing in his natural position ahead of a decent front line.
Sakho - Decent, but he needs to work on his ball playing ability. I'd take him over a couple of the top four CBs as a defender, to be honest.
Lallana - Good signing, but £5m or so overpriced due to his sell-on clause, captain status, and English international status. Was one of my fave non-'pool players in 13/14, and I think if he stays here for 4-5 years, he'll be worth the money.
Markovic - We've seen flashes, but I've not seen enough to convince me we wouldn't have been better off sticking £20m on a striker and promoting Ibe to the first team a bit faster.
Mignolet - He's had his shocking moments, but for £8m (not £15m), I think we've got a decent keeper. His form since the turn of the year has been fantastic, and there's still time for him to improve.
Moreno - Either looks like a world beater or a junior. He's had enough time to adapt to the league, but there's still plenty of work he needs to do to improve. Again, he's only a kid, so time will tell.

Objectively, I'd say the only three signings that have already failed beyond reprieve are Borini (from which we'll recoup most of our investment), Aspas (same again), and Balotelli. The rest I'm either moderately happy with, or expect them to come good in the long term.
The problem here is that there have been far too many irrelevant players we've actually relied on. Far too often last season, Moses and Aspas was we had coming off the bench. And this season, even more pointless with lambert, borini and Balotelli. In rodgers first season, it was even worse. And feck knows why we didn't sign a striker in jan.

The strategy is completely flawed.

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
@LFCTommy

As I said, I'm very happy for Liverpool fans to think Rodgers is doing a good job transfer-wise, so keep on at it.

Selling a shite buy for a small profit doesn't make it a good buy.

I think you've massively overestimated what the youngsters you've got out on loan are going to add to your team when/if they come back. I can see just one of Alberto/Yessil/Ilori/Origi making it, if any of them do at all.

Pundits thinking Lovren was a good buy before the season started doesn't actually make him a good buy. You spent £25 million on a guy, who by your own admission is being kept out of his position by a 21 year old midfielder. That's awful business however you look at it.

Mignolet was a waste of money and you should have just kept Reina. He hasn't been fantastic by any stretch of the imagination, he's just not been as bad as he was previously. If you want to make a proper go of top 4 , almost your entire defensive set-up, including your keeper, need replacing.

The loan signings still count as signings. They took up spaces in a squad that could have been given to better, more useful/not useless players.

Lallana is/was worth £15 million. He's never been a £20 million player, and you filling Southampton's coffers with £50 million for two players has certainly helped them keep the pace with you this season.

Far too many of your signings fall under the "young, still time" or "okay in the squad" categories, but the fact is that you rely on these players as regular first team players. It's the same with the 'irrelevant' loan signings you've made.

Also, there's no way in hell that Balotelli has added more to your merchandising than Falcao did to ours.

EDIT: JUST SEEN THE "ONLY 3 FAILED SIGNINGS" CLAIM AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
Really?

Phurry

Furry Fecker
I started off thinking Tommy was sensible, having just read that post I'm beginning to think he's actually Barney's replacement.

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
The problem here is that there have been far too many irrelevant players we've actually relied on. Far too often last season, Moses and Aspas was we had coming off the bench. And this season, even more pointless with lambert, borini and Balotelli. In rodgers first season, it was even worse. And feck knows why we didn't sign a striker in jan.

The strategy is completely flawed.
I agree with this. I thought we had enough squad players before the 2014/15 season started, and wanted us to go out and buy more people like Lallana and less like Markovic. I understand buying for the future, but we had enough of that already, and we needed to buy ready-made players going into 14/15.

@LFCTommy

As I said, I'm very happy for Liverpool fans to think Rodgers is doing a good job transfer-wise, so keep on at it.

Selling a shite buy for a small profit doesn't make it a good buy.

I think you've massively overestimated what the youngsters you've got out on loan are going to add to your team when/if they come back. I can see just one of Alberto/Yessil/Ilori/Origi making it, if any of them do at all.

Pundits thinking Lovren was a good buy before the season started doesn't actually make him a good buy. You spent £25 million on a guy, who by your own admission is being kept out of his position by a 21 year old midfielder. That's awful business however you look at it.

Mignolet was a waste of money and you should have just kept Reina. He hasn't been fantastic by any stretch of the imagination, he's just not been as bad as he was previously. If you want to make a proper go of top 4 , almost your entire defensive set-up, including your keeper, need replacing.

The loan signings still count as signings. They took up spaces in a squad that could have been given to better, more useful/not useless players.

Lallana is/was worth £15 million. He's never been a £20 million player, and you filling Southampton's coffers with £50 million for two players has certainly helped them keep the pace with you this season.

Far too many of your signings fall under the "young, still time" or "okay in the squad" categories, but the fact is that you rely on these players as regular first team players. It's the same with the 'irrelevant' loan signings you've made.

Also, there's no way in hell that Balotelli has added more to your merchandising than Falcao did to ours.

EDIT: JUST SEEN THE "ONLY 3 FAILED SIGNINGS" CLAIM AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
He's not doing a good job, but he's not doing an "OMFG AWFUL JOB GET A TRANSFER DIRECTOR OF FOOTBALL ASAP" job.

Regarding Falcao/Balotelli, I'm saying that Balo probably did noticeably more for us than Falcao did for you, but that's because your merchandising revenue is heads and tails above what ours is, anyway.

I said we've made three signings that have failed without a realistic chance of recovery. Others have either been decent (Allen), or poor with a chance to improve (Lovren).

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
I started off thinking Tommy was sensible, having just read that post I'm beginning to think he's actually Barney's replacement.
all they have now is blind faith. they could have won it all and came so close and lost it and now they'll never be as close again. when you live in that world allen is worth every penny of 20 million.

hobbers

Falcao is in the top ten for shirt sales in the Prem this season, accounting for 2% of all shirt sales in the league. Certainly made a lot more money than Balotelli will have made for Liverpool.

Sturridge and Coutinho were good signings. Can is a decent signing with potential to be good (in midfield). Moreno is a decent signing for his potential, but poor atm. Sakho, Markovic, Lallana and Mignolet are decent players but nowhere near good enough to be regulars in a top four side, and all four were significantly overvalued. All other signings were outright failures imo.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Even I'm starting think Tommy is Barney reincarnated.. and Barney originally had LFC on his name too. Are you Barney in disguise!?

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
*Shrug* Sorry for being a glass half full kinda person :lol: If you're looking at the impact of our signings so far, you can write players like Lovren off without a moments hesitation, but that doesn't make him a bad player. We've seen he's capable of better, and now just have to hope for him to recapture that form for us.

Aspas, Borini, and Balotelli. Those three are the big ones that, even before signing them, I didn't think much of.

Even I'm starting think Tommy is Barney reincarnated.. and Barney originally had LFC on his name too. Are you Barney in disguise!?
I didn't know there was a "Supports" section on the left hand side, and I didn't want people thinking I was a United fan, haha. Is there any way to change it?

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool

Borini- Poor
Assaidi- Poor
Manquillo- Decent
Aspas- Poor
Alberto/Yesil- Poor
Lambert- Poor
Can- Good, massive potential
Origi- Likewise
Allen- Poor
Mignolet- Poor
Sakho- Good
Coutinho- Excellent
Sturridge- Excellent
Markovic- Average
Lallana- Pooe
Lovren- Lol
Cissokho- Poor
Sahin- horribly mis-managed, Poor
Balotelli- Poor
Moreno-Average

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
He's not doing a good job, but he's not doing an "OMFG AWFUL JOB GET A TRANSFER DIRECTOR OF FOOTBALL ASAP" job.

Regarding Falcao/Balotelli, I'm saying that Balo probably did noticeably more for us than Falcao did for you, but that's because your merchandising revenue is heads and tails above what ours is, anyway.

I said we've made three signings that have failed without a realistic chance of recovery. Others have either been decent (Allen), or poor with a chance to improve (Lovren).
He's done a pretty shocking job and he's already getting help with it from the fabled transfer committee.

Well yeah, Balotelli probably did sell a higher percentage of Liverpool shirts than Falcao did United shirts, but that's because he's competing with Gerrard, Sturridge and Coutinho, and not Rooney, Mata, Di Maria and van Persie. In terms of actual money made off those sales though, he won't have come close to the money we got from Falcao shirts.

Lovren's never going to merit his £25 million price tag, regardless of whether he suddenly looks half-decent again, instead of completely fecking useless. The point isn't that these okay players can't do a job for you, it's that you've paid an absolute fortune for players that you're still hoping will do a job for you because currently they're barely coping with that. For £25 million your expectation of Lovren should have been to come in and cement his place in your back line, not be so shit he's being kept out of the team by a 21 year old midfielder who can barely play the position himself, with the hope that maybe next season he'll be okay again.

As has been repeated, these players that you say have been simply "decent" or still need to improve have been relied upon as key players or at the very least regular first team players. It's a shocking transfer record to have signed 24 players, spending the sums Rodgers has, and have just 2 good signings.

OneUnited24

I pointed out in another thread, but if I were a Liverpool fan I'd be worried about the apparent lack of vision Rodgers has. He talks the talk, but he doesn't actually appear to know what he wants to do with the team. He's spent a fortune on this squad but seems to have no idea what formation he wants his players to play in, and how the players he's got are going to fit into the formations he tries. The only thing he's been consistent with his wanting to press high up the pitch, which is hardly revolutionary, but then goes and signs the likes of Balotelli and Lambert who just aren't up to the job.
Reading this line took me back to Moyes last season. I think too many British managers are finding it hard to make the step up to bigger teams because they have an idea of how they would like to play but no real knowledge on how to get there. Liverpool required a United type rebuild job after Hodgson and Dalglish which i don't believe Rodgers is capable of. Last season he was shown to be quite naive at times but had two goal scorers who were scoring every which way to bail him out. This season his poor decision making and tactics have cost them.

Before anyone says "Swansea played good football" - From what I understand Rodgers reaped the benefits of what Martinez had already implemented during his time Swansea.

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
Borini- Poor
Assaidi- Poor
Manquillo- Decent
Aspas- Poor
Alberto/Yesil- Poor
Lambert- Poor
Origi- Likewise
Allen- Poor
Mignolet- Poor
Sakho- Good
Coutinho- Excellent
Sturridge- Excellent
Markovic- Average
Lallana- Pooe
Lovren- Lol
Cissokho- Poor
Balotelli- Poor
Moreno-Average
That's not too far from what I said. The only difference I said Allen & Mignolet have been decent signings (anyone who says we should've stuck with Reina has a short memory), and Lallana, while we paid a tad too much, is a decent signing, too.

Oh, and I don't look at Assaidi with much negativity as we got money for his loan, and then made a profit on him. He was never good enough, but whatever :) And Lambert for £4m... Meh, sod it.

Migs is the weirdest one. I wanted Begovic that summer, and while Mignolet has a few more mistakes than most at times, he's been good all year so far, and his 2015 performances have definitely been better than those of Reina.

Robbie Boy

Borini- Poor
Assaidi- Poor
Manquillo- Decent
Aspas- Poor
Alberto/Yesil- Poor
Lambert- Poor
Origi- Likewise
Allen- Poor
Mignolet- Poor
Sakho- Good
Coutinho- Excellent
Sturridge- Excellent
Markovic- Average
Lallana- Pooe
Lovren- Lol
Cissokho- Poor
Balotelli- Poor
Moreno-Average
Much better assertions.

surf

Rodgers is repeating Rafa's mistake of emphasising quantity over quality and populating his squad with average players. How many quality players do they really have? Sterling (played out of position), Sturridge (injured most of the time), Coutinho, err ... that's about it. A few others who are decent but wouldn't be good enough for the top 4 teams.

KRAP. His tactics this season against the top teams are naive.

montpelier

That signings analysis might be OK for pootling about in mid table but for near=Lge Winners & the an assault on Europe, well...

Sakho - better than most seem to credit for me,

Moreno - keep him in their half, will do OK

Can - about the best, but I reckon there's a complete cock-knocker trying to escape, can't stand 'im meself

Mings - doesn't inspire confidence

Lallana -settling in

Markovic - tentative <---- generous

Mario & Lovren - off the scale shockers

Allen - adequate back up for the soft home games or extra MF man away from home

Aspas - added to the game lexicon I suppose with his unique inventive corner-taking

Manquillo - OK

Borini - won't even feck off when it'd help

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
That's not too far from what I said. The only difference I said Allen & Mignolet have been decent signings (anyone who says we should've stuck with Reina has a short memory), and Lallana, while we paid a tad too much, is a decent signing, too.

Oh, and I don't look at Assaidi with much negativity as we got money for his loan, and then made a profit on him. He was never good enough, but whatever :) And Lambert for £4m... Meh, sod it.

Migs is the weirdest one. I wanted Begovic that summer, and while Mignolet has a few more mistakes than most at times, he's been good all year so far, and his 2015 performances have definitely been better than those of Reina.
Key thing is context, ask yourself what were those signings brought in to do? when you pay 20 and 25 million respectively you expect those guys to hit the ground running and make a big impact. You don't expect them to need a season to adjust to a higher level, they were our marquee signings so to speak and to perform the way they have for a club of our financial resources is simply disastrous. Mignolet's a shot-stopper and poor at starting attacks from the back, when you hear Rodgers talk about playing with 11 footballers as one of his core principals it just makes his signing all the more baffling.

iBoss

i-ttack the space
Illuminati headquarters, chillin' with Jay Z.
Borini- Shit
Assaidi- Shit
Manquillo- Shit
Aspas- Shit
Alberto/Yesil- Shit
Lambert- Shit
Can- Good
Origi- Hardly been prolific for Lille
Allen- Shit
Mignolet- Shit
Sakho- okay
Coutinho- Excellent