g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Liverpool 2014/15 | WARNING: Contains strong amounts of Scouse nonsense

Roux

Which is why most of think he's not worth 150k a week (reputedly what his agent is holding out for) and why if City or anyone else are prepared to give us 40-50M I'd snap their hand off.
I'd let him go if those are his demands. Sends a bad message to the rest of the players at the club and he's done nothing extraordinary at the club. To me, this is his way of telling the club he wants out.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
I'd let him go if those are his demands. Sends a bad message to the rest of the players at the club and he's done nothing extraordinary at the club. To me, this is his way of telling the club he wants out.
Yep, I'd settle for £25m to get the team working selflessly again. Not that I'd say no to more money obviously.

johnny boy

Liverpool Fan
Supports
Liverpool
Unfortunate for the lad to say the least as it looked like he may be getting back to fitness after a long lay off.

Let's hope he can come back from this.

adamwest

That's the beauty of that gif. No matter how many times one watches, there is something new to notice each time.
The most incredible thing for me about this gif, and I only noticed it at the beginning of the season, is that there is a guy from my work in it. I had no idea he was a dipper until I saw this. He's the bald chap - looks like Michael Stipe.

DoubleDinhos

Liverpool Fan
Gutting about Flanagan

Same thing that happened with Martin Kelly. A young lad with decent promise being cut down by bad luck before he can establish his career here.
Absolutely gutting considering he fought back from being lost in the reserves to a major contributor to one of our best seasons.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Gutting about Flanagan

Same thing that happened with Martin Kelly. A young lad with decent promise being cut down by bad luck before he can establish his career here.
Absolutely gutting considering he fought back from being lost in the reserves to a major contributor to one of our best seasons.
isnt he now at Palace?

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
That's harsh on the young lad. Contract running out soon, if I'm right.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City

On another note, what has happened to Joe Allen? I liked him when he was in Swansea and we had a shite midfield but he's not kicked on after his move to Liverpool. In that clip above, he reminds me of a quicker version of Herrera.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
I genuinely love my club, and I enjoy quite a lot of the content that The Redmen TV put out, but their combined Liverpool/Chelsea XI is a level of delusion I'm nowhere near :houllier:

Courtois
Ivanovic Terry Sakho Moreno
Hendo Matic
Sterling Fabregas Coutinho
Costa

Chelsea are going to spank us, aren't they? :lol:

Amethyst

It's banter lads, inn't?
I genuinely love my club, and I enjoy quite a lot of the content that The Redmen TV put out, but their combined Liverpool/Chelsea XI is a level of delusion I'm nowhere near :houllier:

Courtois
Hendo Matic
Costa

Moreno ahead of Azpilicueta and no Hazard? :lol: Both Sakho and Henderson wouldn't be in mine either.

Hellboy

Courtois
Hendo Matic
Costa

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Speak

Step up to my misogyny soapbox

Courtois
Hendo Matic
Costa

Good lord. The delusion is real.

Classical Mechanic

Courtois
Hendo Matic
Costa

That guy is kind of metal on Redman TV. He keeps us entertained like.

ZDwyr

Courtois
Hendo Matic
Costa
....how does Hazard not get in that team? I mean, I understand there is some bias or whatever but c'mon, there is a limit.

arthurka

Courtois
Hendo Matic
Costa

You're joking right?

Truedevil

So it's Fabregas who gets replaced with Hazard and not Sterling, Coutinho or "Hendo" ofc. :lol:

Acole9

Outstanding

Courtois
Hendo Matic
Costa

Moreno? Seriously? He is a woeful player. He is well out of his depth at this level.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool

Courtois
Hendo Matic
Costa

Keep sakho he'd look even better under a manager that can coach a defence. Fabregas in place of Hendo. Hazard where Fabregas is and Azpilicueta for Moreno. Might have to be a bit more solid with that front four, maybe Willian for Sterling for balance purposes.
Chelsea will spank us regardless of who they play\rest. Its just the nature of the beast with us and Mourinho these days.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!

Courtois
Hendo Matic
Costa

That's actually terrible, coutinho is the only person that should be considered, even that's debatable though

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
I'd go...

Courtois
Ivanovic Terry Zouma (yeah) Dave
Cesc Matic
Sterling Coutinho Hazard
Costa

Cou vs Oscar might be a tad contentious, but I feel our lad has had the better season. Sterling hasn't been great in recent weeks (understatement), but I'd still play him on the right.

ItsEssexRob

Has a slight gambling problem
Supports
Chelsea
Since the Scousers love poetic justice, drama and symbolism so much perhaps it should be telling to them that roughly a year on from their dramatic choke to throw the title away they are about to give the guard of honour to the very team and manager that ruthlessly tore it from them.

How they must wish to write prose about how the planets aligned to result in their Talisman, the man who threw their league title away last season on his retirement month will have to clap out those who destroyed him.

Regardless of the result Stevie will be subjected to round after round of 'Stevie G' whilst he claps, whilst he plays, and you never know hopefully he may slip again, or pass it to Drogba, just once more for old times sake.

With any luck we will scrap the flags today for megaphones and Stevie G masks so that we can crush him upon the field of war with the chant and slowly melt him into the ground until all that's left is a small red starfish squashed into the center circle. After the match and forever more we can leave there a tiny footballing retirement epitaph for him.

Steven Gerrard: 'I think therefore I slipped'

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Since the Scousers love poetic justice, drama and symbolism so much perhaps it should be telling to them that roughly a year on from their dramatic choke to throw the title away they are about to give the guard of honour to the very team and manager that ruthlessly tore it from them.

How they must wish to write prose about how the planets aligned to result in their Talisman, the man who threw their league title away last season on his retirement month will have to clap out those who destroyed him.

Regardless of the result Stevie will be subjected to round after round of 'Stevie G' whilst he claps, whilst he plays, and you never know hopefully he may slip again, or pass it to Drogba, just once more for old times sake.

With any luck we will scrap the flags today for megaphones and Stevie G masks so that we can crush him upon the field of war with the chant and slowly melt him into the ground until all that's left is a small red starfish squashed into the center circle. After the match and forever more we can leave there a tiny footballing retirement epitaph for him.

Steven Gerrard: 'I think therefore I slipped'
Just don't put any money on it.

Gina11

Supports
Liverpool FC
And who would you pick to manage your hybrid team?

I don't trust Rodgers and I can't stand Mourinho. If only there was someone who ... you know ... had managed both sides.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
And who would you pick to manage your hybrid team?

I don't trust Rodgers and I can't stand Mourinho. If only there was someone who ... you know ... had managed both sides.
Rafa....... * turns tail and flees*

20solskjaer

Brendan Rodgers pre match interview: "blah blah blah blah blah liverpoool blah blah a club with class and integrity blah blah blah blah blah"

They really believe they're special :lol: