Liverpool assistant Buvac leaves after dispute with Klopp

ShadesOfTomato

Supports
Liverpool
That absolute weirdo Castles and some fake ITK the ones running with this. Nothing from anyone else yet.. we shall see in the morning.

Would be extremely odd timing, although no smoke without fire as they say.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
That absolute weirdo Castles and some fake ITK the ones running with this. Nothing from anyone else yet.. we shall see in the morning.

Would be extremely odd timing, although no smoke without fire as they say.
That's what i was thinking. It's the beginning of the end if true. Those two have been inseparable all their lives.
However if this isn't true Klopp is going to properly lose it..

ShadesOfTomato

Supports
Liverpool
That's what i was thinking. It's the beginning of the end if true. Those two have been inseparable all their lives.
Something similar happened to Rafa with Pako Ayestaran.

If this is true then I can't think what would have made him take this decision at this point of the season, before a probable CL final. We really are fecking cursed. Will probably come out now that Klopp has been shagging his bird or something.

Last edited:

R'hllor

As he should, he should name him and then properly have a go, hell i would have a swing at all "journos" in conference room.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
I doubt it is true but wasn't Castles the one who was first with the news about Coutinho going on strike etc last summer? So he may have a source somewhere in the club.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
The Slippy masterplan unfolds: Gerrard turns down the Power Rangers job; plots and schemes until Bivouac leaves; and then places himself next to Jurgen 'They. Have.' Klopp in the dugout. Next stage: sprinkling drawing pins on the touchline, thus bringing a painful end to Klopp's medieval dancing shenanigans...

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
I doubt it is true but wasn't Castles the one who was first with the news about Coutinho going on strike etc last summer? So he may have a source somewhere in the club.
Yeah I'm sure I read he got that exclusive. Could be wrong though, either way we'll know soon enough. Really fecking hope it isn't true, because if it is it means something has gone monumentally wrong.
Castles will be fecked if he's wrong though.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Yup. He was also right about the eventual price that Coutinho was sold for and the Mendy injury. He has clearly got some excellent sources.

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
Genuine question, but what are some big cases of Castles claiming something that turned out to be completely false?

rm4eva

Supports
Real Madrid
Huge positive for Real Madrid !!! Any disruption in the coaching process can throw off a player (I used to coach kids). This is especially true for players that are process-oriented (something which I have seen in strikers, center backs and goal keepers). I hope this damages the Salah-Firminho-Mane partnership. The rest of the players should be easy to deal with.

Last edited:

prath92

Yup. He was also right about the eventual price that Coutinho was sold for and the Mendy injury. He has clearly got some excellent sources.
Even Mendy himself questioned castles but turned out castles was right after all

Rob

Supports
Liverpool
Christ, hope this isn't true. If it is, it must be a serious fall out if he decides to leave on the verge of a CL final.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
From Rousingthekop

Citing “club sources”, Duncan Castles, an infamously unreliable journalist and José Mourinho apologist, writes: “Klopp and Buvac had a big falling out and Buvac has been left completely out of the loop of late.

“They stand apart in training, Buvac doesn’t go to tactical meetings, and he is no longer involved in picking the team. In the past, he was the only one who had Klopp’s ear. The relationship had broken down, and the players have been told Buvac is gone.”

Acquire Me

I can see Klopp doing lots of crazy moves in the next match, while the Brain sits at home screaming to the telly: Noooo, you stupid feck!!!

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Stinky and The Brain have split? Good news.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Genuine question, but what are some big cases of Castles claiming something that turned out to be completely false?
Mata would be sold.
He's actually decent journo with exclusive info.
Was the first to insist Coutinho would be sold, long before others accepted.

Last edited:

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Mirror reporting it too now, with their own sources. The players were told on Sunday according to that report.

prath92

Mirror reporting it too now, with their own sources. The players were told on Sunday according to that report.
‘Your mom and I have decided to live apart. But you are still important ‘

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
If he had been sidelined, I can't believe he waited this long.

DRM

This pleases me. Hopefully it means some disruption for the Roma game. Probably not in reality but one can hope :(

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
The lack of denial from the usual suspects suggests to me there may be something to it.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
It would be very Liverpool to crumble just when it was all looking so rosy.

Ideally this will be the start of their slide into league 2 over the next few session ;)

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Maybe Buvac is the dude that's been leaking the team news on Twitter.

His leaving actually coincides with him saying he won't be doing it any more.

The plot thickens...