Ljajic Watch

Ballache

Supports
Martial
Of course I`ll remember that Crvena Zvezda game. I was part of a side winning our bitter rivals at home after some years of waiting. I`ll also keep OFK Beograd encounter deep inside my memory as I scored my first goal there. It was also the second game after I publically 'came out' and the OFK supporters gave me such a good welcome. I knew I had done the right thing and that I nothing to worry about. Serbia is quite advanced when it comes to tolerance, much better than it's reputation“.

http://www.partizan.rs/
is he gay or something???

WeWonItTwoTimes

Banned
America's Red Cafe Spokesman (behind enemy lines)
What, don't want him anymore?
Well, I wouldn't quite go that far.

I hope he is strong mentally because a United player who openly admits that he's gay is going to receive an extraordinary amount of abuse from opposition fans throughout his career.

Do we know for sure that he has actually ''come out''? Wouldn't that make him one of the first reasonably well known footballers to do so and be huge news?

Virtuoso

Haha, nice one Elliott. I just noticed now because I always click on the link whenever people put up articles, maybe not in fear of being fooled into thinking that our players our homosexuals but still :lol:

ILBB15

Annoying Commie
It was also the second game after I publically 'came out' and the OFK supporters gave me such a good welcome. I knew I had done the right thing and that I nothing to worry about. Serbia is quite advanced when it comes to tolerance, much better than it's reputation“.
What does he actually mean by saying that?

It can't be that he's gay because I'd expect a lot more news about it if that was the case.

Ballache

Supports
Martial
Haha, nice one Elliott. I just noticed now because I always click on the link whenever people put up articles, maybe not in fear of being fooled into thinking that our players our homosexuals but still :lol:
What does he actually mean by saying that?

It can't be that he's gay because I'd expect a lot more news about it if that was the case.
:lol: fooled me too

Chirag

Euro '08 League Winner
Guys he is not GAY.. these things have got lost in translation.. IMO what he meant was that he was being presented to the club and its supporters for the 1st time.. Like how Real Madrid and most other Spanish clubs present their new signings to their supporters..

prateik

Guys he is not GAY.. these things have got lost in translation.. IMO what he meant was that he was being presented to the club and its supporters for the 1st time.. Like how Real Madrid and most other Spanish clubs present their new signings to their supporters..
:lol:

Virtuoso

Why are people still being fooled by this? Mate, click on the link and read the article. Elliott added that bit in for a laugh when he copied and pasted it on this thread, he didn't say anything of the sort for it to even be lost in translation. Still makes me chuckle though hah.

Virtuoso

I didn't even get fooled (because I clicked on the link and found the article instead) and yet Ballache has made it out as though I was fooled!

Amadinho is the goat
Scout
There is no evidence to say he's gay, but none to say he isn't either.
He could be bent as 9-bob note for all we know.
At 17 there's a good chance he doesn't know himself.
Who cares?

Virtuoso

Wow, what a magnificent goal! Promising indeed, thanks for the video Chirag. Partizan have either won, or are one win away from, winning the league now I think.

Chirag

Euro '08 League Winner
Wow, what a magnificent goal! Promising indeed, thanks for the video Chirag. Partizan have either won, or are one win away from, winning the league now I think.
No worries.. I found the Ljajic goal which he scored in their 4:0 victory over Hajduk in the cup a few weeks back.. here it is:

Virtuoso

Yeah I saw that this morning too, not as spectacular but good to see him getting into good positions and scoring goals.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Scored for the 3rd match running today. Seems to be coming along nicely. Partizan are now Champions.

Virtuoso

Scored for the 3rd match running today. Seems to be coming along nicely. Partizan are now Champions.
Once again it was a great strike too...

It seems Partizan have settled on playing Ljajic on the left wing recently and it's working out very well.

jb8521

Ljajic has scored again for partizan as they lead 1-0 against hajduk

Pogue Mahone

Swiftie Fan Club President
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Nope. PFA. The Players Football Association. Or something.

Seriously though. This lad might be one of our most exciting signings in a while. The Serbian league might not be the highest quality in Europe but their national side is class so the league can't be all that bad. And our new batty-boy is scoring a goal a game. From midfield. At 17 years old. Which is well worth a few PFAs I reckon.