Loris Karius appreciation thread

soap

Directionless weirdo who like booze and ganja
My favourite goalkeeper ever. Surpassed DDG tonight. What a hero.

Henry Gaervell

He makes Taibi Look good

on a serious note, it was shameful that the Liverpool players did not consoled him, while the Madrid players went to see if he was ok after the match

Zoo

He makes Taibi Look good

on a serious note, it was shameful that the Liverpool players did not consoled him, while the Madrid players went to see if he was ok after the match
Yeah I noticed that. You’d think that at least one of the coaching staff would grab him.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
I don't get this whole laughing at him. I feel for him but this is one of the harshest parts of sport. I hope he comes back stronger from this. Remember everyone, this is a game and these players are human. They don't have Liverpool or Man United ingrained in their DNA.

He will need some real help from seniors to get over this.

hp88

As funny as it was at the time, you have got to feel sorry for the guy, the biggest game in club football and he fecked up big time.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
I hope he’s still in goal when Liverpool attempt to qualify for next season’s UCL in August.

B&Wandmore

Supports
juventus
they spent 85 mio for a CB and they play without a keeper, what a joke.

crossy1686

career ending
Never laughed so hard at a goalkeeping error. God bless Karius and all he's done today.

Only problem is that Liverpool might go all out for a goalkeeper this summer now...

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Fantastic performance by Karius tonight. What he did tonight will be talked about in Liverpool and Manchester for years to come. :lol:

K2K

"Can Manchester United score? They always score"
I don't get this whole laughing at him. I feel for him but this is one of the harshest parts of sport. I hope he comes back stronger from this. Remember everyone, this is a game and these players are human. They don't have Liverpool or Man United ingrained in their DNA.

He will need some real help from seniors to get over this.
Its not exactly rocket science to be honest.

El Zoido

I think they still would have lost without the mistakes. He can recover from this but surely he’s finished at Liverpool.

Robertd0803

What a performance. Glorious. I can't remember any other goals where my first reaction as to burst out laughing. :lol:

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi
I really hope he handles this well. Making huge mistakes like this in the biggest match in club Football could lead him to some dark places.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
F365 said:
Bale took it upon himself to immortalise the moment, contorting his body and arrowing a bicycle kick into the top corner. That Karius tried to save it with a diving header summed up the surprise factor of a quite phenomenal goal.
:lol:

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Just seen the goals now. Wow, the first one is just unbelievable.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
No more slippy G but now We have slippy hands. I hope He stays a Liverpool keeper for years to come :lol:

TheReligion

Abusive
I've seen Liverpool fans wishing his family die and his sons get Cancer.

All on Twitter. Truly awful stuff to read.

Bojan11

I've seen Liverpool fans wishing his family die and his sons get Cancer.

All on Twitter. Truly awful stuff to read.
That’s just social media.

Last week some of our fans went on social media to have a go at our manager and his family. Twats the lot of them.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
I don't even understand what happened for the second one. Looks like he threw it into his own net.
Initially it looked like he was going to punch it, but changed his mind at the last second and thought "feck it", i'll just palm in my own net

Irrational.

He even started doing his hair like DDG, and to be fair he had started to put in a few solid performances.

The tragedy is that Liverpool will throw stupid money at another keeper in the summer.