Louis CK

Brown Toothpick

Supports
FC Barcelona
Double episodes too, every week! Don't know if thats good for the long run, but he explains the format in an email:

Hello friend.

This is Louis C.K. I'm a comedian. You know about me from something or other. Anyway, sorry to bother you. I just wanted to let you know that my series on FX, LOUIE, returns for it's fourth season tonight at 10pm. Tonight being Monday, May 5th. There will be 2 episodes tonight, 10 and 10:30 and there will be 2 episodes every Monday for the next 7 weeks.
I took a year off between last season and this one, mostly so I could have more time to do the show, to make it better. This season is very different from past seasons. The first three episodes are pretty typical of what we've done in the past, Self-contained stories. But the next 6 episodes after that are all connected in one story. Then we have a three part story and a two part story. So lots of… parts stories. Yeah.
Anyway, I just wanted to make you aware that the show is coming back tonight.
If you live in a part of the world that doesn't get the show at the same time then I'm sorry to bother you.
I hope you all have a great Spring and summer. Enjoy the show tonight.

Regards,

Louis CK

Leg-End

The poker scenes with Norton and DiPaolo are always great, the first episode one was great.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Watched the first two episodes of the new season, it'd been so long I'd forgotten how much I loved this show. It's up there, it really is. It has a certain charm, I'm not quite sure I can put my finger on it, but it has something other comedy shows don't offer.

walsh

Seems like this season is mostly in Louis' head. Especially episode two, I mean he can't be actually paying $5k a month for the rest of his life.
It's always been really obscure, it's not always meant to be taken literally.

Loved episodes 3 and 4, this really is a top drawer show.

JaffyJoe

Provides RedCafe with shit Twitter news
It comes highly recommended, i'll be getting into it after MM and GOT finish.

Marcosdeto

Guess who's back?
i'm watching the first season and i'm loving it

his shrink is a genius, it's so funny

and i loved his mother turning "lesbonian" and marring the sexiest girl ever in that show

Deleted member 78215

Ep. 4 or 5, when he's on the plane and pilot keeps on pausing, is a straight copy from Family Guy.

Deleted member 78215

My god he really is sickeningly talented; the most thought provoking and likeable stand-up, plus his tv show is one of the best comedies out there. I just hope he doesn't get so rich he can't be bothered any more.
God, if you ever read about Isaac Newton or Pythagoras you'd probably implode.

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
Really like the latest couple of episodes, with a bit of Pamela Adlon :drool:

I love the scenes with his girls, Jane is brilliant. That last scene in the second episode with the doctor was great as well. :lol:

walsh

evra was exaggerating but compared to other comedians/actors/producers/writers, Louis puts a lot of them to shame with his creativity and story telling. I also adore the sense of obscurity he puts into the show and the minimalism which makes the scenes so engrossing.

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me
The 9th episode this season was incredible. Some great scenes in this show. The scene where he tells Pamela how he feels, the fat girl monologue, the bullying episode, the hurricane and waiter part of this episode.

walsh

The 9th episode this season was incredible. Some great scenes in this show. The scene where he tells Pamela how he feels, the fat girl monologue, the bullying episode, the hurricane and waiter part of this episode.
Yeah it's been fantastic. When he was trying to kiss Pamela :lol:

Rooney in Paris

Scout
That scene with Pamela was incredible, I didn't know whether I should be uncomfortable or piss myself laughing. 'This would be rape if you weren't so stupid'. :lol:

Pamela is fantastic, I'm glad she's back.

Castia

Great season so far, next week is a 90 minute episode as well. I'm loving the news/weather reports, I pissed myself laughing when they said half if New York is dead.

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
Great season so far, next week is a 90 minute episode as well. I'm loving the news/weather reports, I pissed myself laughing when they said half if New York is dead.
Lebron james is dead, and the rest of the Miami heats and 8 million other people in Miami.

Neil_Buchanan

Cock'd
That might be one of my favourite episodes (putting them both together) Louis keeps on upping the standard, great appearance from Renner also.

Rooney in Paris

Scout
I wouldn't even know how to classify it, I don't think it belongs to any specific genre. Comedy drama? Dunno. Still excellent, really liked how the two episodes were constructed.

kps88

It's barely even comedy at this stage. More drama/good story telling for me. I would prefer some more laughs since he's the best comic around.

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi
I sort of want to see him take another crack at directing a feature film. Especially since he will probably have a lot more creative freedom than he did for Pootie Tang. He could be the next Woody Allen.