Louis CK

Brown Toothpick

Supports
FC Barcelona
It's a bit exaggerating since he also said that he can easily make the money back. Either by waiting on people to buy it or just selling the show to a network.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
God dammit, wish he had more than one date in London.

kps88

God dammit, wish he had more than one date in London.
There's a gap of 2 days between London and the show after that. Usually means they'll add a second night if the first one sells out.

Ubik

Another show just got added on the 13th of August.
Thanks muchly for the heads up, just that time in general I can't do unfortunately :(

Hopefully those two sell the feck out and he comes back at the end of the year...

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
I don't really get going to see a comedian live. It's not like a band where the atmosphere is different and the live sound is nothing like the studio sound. What you see with a comedian is pretty much the same as what they do on telly. It used to be different when they were blue live because they couldn't do that on telly, but that's all fair game now. I remember seeing Ben Elton back int he 80's and it was something to hear him say 'feck'.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
I don't really get going to see a comedian live. It's not like a band where the atmosphere is different and the live sound is nothing like the studio sound. What you see with a comedian is pretty much the same as what they do on telly. It used to be different when they were blue live because they couldn't do that on telly, but that's all fair game now. I remember seeing Ben Elton back int he 80's and it was something to hear him say 'feck'.
Are you not more likely to laugh when you're in a crowd of people who are also laughing though? Pretty sure I remember reading that somewhere....

kps88

The atmosphere is different. Unless you usually watch them on television alongside hundreds of people. And if you go see the better comedians you'll get to hear new material; stuff you might never see on TV. Someone like Louis won't usually reuse things you've heard on his previous specials.

JoaquinJoaquin

It's excellent going to see a comedian, Especially after a couple of beers.

Ubik

Still gutted I'm missing this run, love the man. Glad to hear he's still on top form.

Dante

Average bang
He's back.

Anyone seen the new special? It was funny, but ill-judged in places. I'm not sure it's going to help his case.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Just watched his latest special. I still think the guy's hilarious, but I can't imagine the critics liked it. He's not exactly less offensive now.

Still, I shat myself laughing a few times.

Neil_Buchanan

Cock'd
I enjoyed it too, I wouldn’t have paid to download for anyone else. I’m a big fan and i miss having more regular content from him.