Luis Nani | 2012/13 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

prateik

No, but there has been rumours and then there is the contract situation. I would guess all is not well.
The will he leave bit comes up during most contract negotiations. That isnt a surprise.
We had it with Welbeck too.
He has 2 years left and the situation isnt like Welbeck's where he was on ~15k and a regular for club and country. That was addressed quickly..
Nani's will be soon..

Till then, every time he isnt picked, the rumors will start. Dont pay too much attention to those.

He is ours. Our own.. our preciousssss.

evil_geko

The extent to which Nani is over-rated and Young is under-rated on the Caf annoys me. Young isn't half as good as Nani, what a load of shit.

Considering natural talent and technical aspect of both, of course Young isn't half as good as Nani, pretty obvious tbh.

I think people here are over-reacting, Rooney and Nani were shocking vs Everton. Low and behold SAF has dropped both.

SAF is just stamping his foot down and saying "no ones place is secure". Hopefully this will be the kick up the backside they need
I think that's it as well. Nani is an important player for us and we'd be dumb to let him go. It wouldn't make footballing sense.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Considering natural talent and technical aspect of both, of course Young isn't half as good as Nani, pretty obvious tbh.
No disrespect but you're talking absolutely crap.

Cina

The extent to which Nani is over-rated and Young is under-rated on the Caf annoys me. Young isn't half as good as Nani, what a load of shit.
No it's not, he's not nearly as good as Nani or Valencia. Hardly an insult, they're the best 2 wingers in the league.

KM

No it's not, he's not nearly as good as Nani or Valencia. Hardly an insult, they're the best 2 wingers in the league.
Half as good and not as good are two both different things though. You talk about Nani as if he's Messi, truth is(as I proved in the stats) he has been average since January.

Cina

Half as good and not as good are two both different things though.
People take things on here far too literally.

"Half as good" is a very common phrase, it doesn't actually full on mean they are half the player.

KM

People take things on here far too literally.

"Half as good" is a very common phrase, it doesn't actually full on mean they are half the player.
Yes whatever, but the difference is still not that great. You talk about Nani as if he's Messi, he's been average since January.

Cina

Half as good and not as good are two both different things though. You talk about Nani as if he's Messi, truth is(as I proved in the stats) he has been average since January.
Very true, bar a few good performances before the City match. Don't think I've actually argued against that? I'm always critical of Nani when he plays shit.

He's a much better player than Young though, do you disagree?

Cina

Yes whatever, but the difference is still not that great. You talk about Nani as if he's Messi, he's been average since January.
I really don't. If I did then you could probably find a post where I compare him to Messi (we're talking literally here, right?)

Orton

Ati-virus, keeps missing the n button
That's just not true, he was injured on/off for 3 months and played well when he came back against Everton/Villa.

KM

Very true, bar a few good performances before the City match. Don't think I've actually argued against that? I'm always critical of Nani when he plays shit.

He's a much better player than Young though, do you disagree?
Better player than Young, but difference is not as much as the people here think.

Cina

Better player than Young, but difference is not as much as the people here think.
In your opinion.

I think Valencia is much better than Young too, does that mean I think he's Messi?

KM

That's just not true, he was injured on/off for 3 months and played well when he came back against Everton/Villa.
he was injured for just one month. Between March and April. Before that he had a spell of about 10-11 matches in which he started and assisted only one goal.

Anyway let's enjoy the match.

Cina

I can't enjoy the match KM, not without Messi playing ;)

MoBeats

Conspiracy Buff
If Nani was more consistent, didn't waste so much possession, had better decision making and end product he'd be the best player in the league.

twitter thread suggester
Nani is quite clearly a much better player than Young, anyone who can't see that is clearly just being facetious due to being annoyed with the way some on here like Nani.

Cina

If Nani was more consistent, didn't waste so much possession, had better decision making and end product he'd be the best player in the league.
:lol: to be fair you could say the same thing about Walcott and Lennon

Baxter

I suggest you avoid the Twitter rumours that there has been stuff going "round OT".

Would be gutted if true.

Sally Cinnamon

I don't know if anyone remembers but he took a knock near the end of the game
Which he kept playing with for a bit. Maybe it's related to that.
Fergie would have said he was doubtful. I don't think he's injured, hopefully just a kick up the arse and nothing more.

Cold_Boy

Nani is quite clearly a much better player than Young, anyone who can't see that is clearly just being facetious due to being annoyed with the way some on here like Nani.
Exactly.

Nani is a player who if he performs shit in one match, people forget he was ever excellent.

Similarly if he missed one cross or shot, he becomes inconsistent.

100% or nothing for Nani.

Baxter

What's this about Nani storming out after being dropped from squad today.

Bollocks? Worrying if true.
That's what's doing the rounds. Apparently announced to the bigwigs in the VIPs that he was going to be sold. I seriously hope it is shit.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
why the feck would we want to sell our best winger?
If he's refusing to sign a contract unless he becomes a top earner for us then it's him who's wanting to leave rather than us wanting to sell him.

wr8_utd

:'(
Sometime back he was our most important attacking player and now he's not too much better than Young? Sorry but that's nonsense. Nani might be a little frustrating at times but he's easily a better player. Nani offers us some unpredictability and skill from the wings and we need that. Valencia and Young don't give us that.

Status
Not open for further replies.