Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinjch

He was so bad. Had so much of the ball since wolves knew he would do nothing with it. Took way too many touches to do anything .

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Didn't think he was bad but looked static at the wrong moments (with and without the ball) and went for risky passes at other wrong moments, or would run into a wall of defenders. Just didn't seem to be able to make the right decisions. Far from the worst though. Shame about his ban.

Paul_Scholes18

Not his best game in terms of defending. Got forward as usual though. Can't really blame him for anything today though and overall we should have won the game.

Woziak

I like Luke Shaw an awful lot but no Elite level European side should have 2 left sided defenders from an option of 10 defenders. Yet again Shaw is blaimed for a poor game when he's shot, he should be playing no more than 30-35 Games per season not 50-55 and the Club needs to buy Ben Chillwell and tell them both they will compete for the no 3 position for club and country but both will play 30 to 35 games plus.

Simple Economics Release Valencia -100k per week saved, Sell Rojo £15M/100k per week, Sell A Young 5M/120k per week, Sell Darmian £10M -60k per week.

FreeUp wages of 400k per week and 30M in transfer fund instantly

Pay Bissaka 80k per week Chillwell 120k per week and Spend the over 200k per week amortised over 5 years as a 50M transfer fee added to £30M recouped plus 14M for Blind allows the Club £94M for Wan Bissaka and B Chillwell, both are English mobile and opposites to what we already have;

4 Fullbacks of Wan Bissaka (Defensive), D Dalot (Attacking) , B Chillwell (Attacking), L Shaw (Defensive) with T F Mensah as Back up would show that the Club is finally learning and starting to correct the horrendous recruitement errors if the last 7 years!

frookydinho

I like Luke Shaw an awful lot but no Elite level European side should have 2 left sided defenders from an option of 10 defenders. Yet again Shaw is blaimed for a poor game when he's shot, he should be playing no more than 30-35 Games per season not 50-55 and the Club needs to buy Ben Chillwell and tell them both they will compete for the no 3 position for club and country but both will play 30 to 35 games plus.

Simple Economics Release Valencia -80k per week saved, Sell Rojo £15M/100k per week, Se A Young 5M/120k per week, Sell Darmian £10M -60k per week.

FreeUp wages of 400k per week and 30M

Pay Bissaka 80k per week Chillwell 120k per week and Spend the over 200k per week amortised over 5 years as a 50M transfer fee added to £30M recouped plus 14M for Blind allows the Club £94M for Wan Bissaka and B Chillwell, English mobile and opposites to what we have;

4 Fullbacks of Wan Bissaka (Defensive), D Dalot (Attacking) , B Chillwell (Attacking), L Shaw (Defensive) with T F Mensah as Back up that the Club is finally learning.

Woziakonomics

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
The 5/10 yellow card ban is a ridiculous rule these days. It’s so much easier to get them than when the rule was invented.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
No, it isn't. Tactical fouls, which Luke Shaw always does, need to be punished.
Yes... it is. 10 yellow cards in a 38 game season with the soft silly yellow cards ref's give these days is silly. a 2 game ban is way too much for accumulation.

SqualorVictoria

Supports
City
Yes... it is. 10 yellow cards in a 38 game season with the soft silly yellow cards ref's give these days is silly. a 2 game ban is way too much for accumulation.
There are six players this year in total who have either 10 or 11 yellow cards (no one has more than that as of yet). Maybe Luke Shaw just...fouls a lot.

Mickson

In Sweden, you get banned for three yellow cards in 30 games. And the refs like a yellow card there. I think that's too much tbf, but 10 bookings in 38 games...well, then you have to ask yourself what you're doing wrong. And I've noticed that Shaw takes a lot of professional fouls. I also read that Luke Shaw was the first United player to receive 10 yellow since Steve Bruce so it's not really a problem for us.

Mickson

Fernandinho is the king of tactical fouls but constantly gets away with them.
I think you get away with it a lot easier when it's not in your own half. I have also noticed that City, in general, does it in their high pressure. Not that it's right though.

Man Utd 0:1 Barcelona

RedStarUnited

1 - Loses Messi
2 - Caught ball watching and doesnt track Suarez
3 - Moves away from the danger area when Suarez heads it

Number 3 annoys me the most tbh because I just dont get why he would do that.

He basically cost us the goal but he was very good otherwise.

arnie_ni

1 - Loses Messi

Just one 30 second lapse of concentration. Without it we get away 0 0 and its a brilliant result.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Thought he started off a bit shit and almost like he was scared to do anything but improved as the game went on. Damage was done though. He'll have much better games.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Harsh reality of football at the highest level, largely excellent but scores an OG

Andersons Dietician

Grew in to that role of the LCB. First 20 mins or so felt like he was too far away from Smalling at times and drifting out to his usual LB position but after the OG he really started to show his worth and in a race with most very few are going to beat him in a 1 vs 1 situation. Handled Messi and Suarez with ease after that 1 bit of exceptional movement by Messi for the build up to the goal.

Sauldogba

From an attacking point of few as a fullback he is actually really really shit.
Everyone that plays with him blows hot and cold because he refuses to overlap and bom on at pace.
I just dont understand surely thats the basics of being a fullback.

criticalanalysis

1 - Loses Messi

Totally agree.

That was the most disappointing thing. Such a cheap cheap cheap goal to concede.

Did most things ok tonight but the lack of overlaps (when there was space) and that goal was so meh.

kundalini

The goal was all him, failed to track Messi, failed to mark Suarez, unfortunate for the own goal.

Stupid yellow card to get suspended for the 2nd leg.

Much better in the 2nd half. One important challenge saved us.

Status
Not open for further replies.