View full 2020-21 profile

6.2 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

DoomSlayer

He’s a top top player. The type of top player that I like the most too as he is a top player largely due to being more talented than everyone else. That is the sort of gap that opposition find hardest to bridge - your left back may have a great attitude or whatever but when it’s all said and done - he’s just not as good as Luke Shaw because he can’t be. Delighted to see him fulfilling his potential, it’s been a long road to get here, but I’d say he’s comfortably the league’s best at the moment.
Things we love to see. :drool:

Raven

He’s a top top player. The type of top player that I like the most too as he is a top player largely due to being more talented than everyone else. That is the sort of gap that opposition find hardest to bridge - your left back may have a great attitude or whatever but when it’s all said and done - he’s just not as good as Luke Shaw because he can’t be. Delighted to see him fulfilling his potential, it’s been a long road to get here, but I’d say he’s comfortably the league’s best at the moment.
Well said. If we manage to win a few big trophies he'll go down as one of our best full backs I think.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
I heard him say recently that he had never really worked on taking corners and it's just something he's ended up doing.

In which case maybe AWB takes a mean Free kick and nobody has any clue!?

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Oh, with his touch and never giving the ball away, he would be amazing.

Pep would love him. He might to tempted to use him at CB though.
he'd turn him into a Lahm style midfielder 100%