Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

DoomSlayer

Playing like that puts him in the debate for best full backs in the world, amazing quality and consistency at the moment! :drool:

el3mel

I'm lost for words. This was an absolute class.

First half I was saying he was our best player by a long margin. Fantastic interceptions, blocking, whatever. He was a colossal in defense.

Then comes second half and he completes his performance with an outrageous run and a great shot ! This was unbelievable to watch.

Absolutely world class.

tomaldinho1

POTY

Love the guy. Provided some comedy as well when he went down for a breather early on, realised he was off the pitch and quickly shuffled back on

RORY65

Absolutely brilliant today, the improvement in his game has been one of the highlights of our season and lovely to see him get a well-deserved goal as well.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
He's fecking brilliant.

Nick7

Fantastic performance. Love him and as a staunch defender of him since he joined I'm so happy he's having such a great season.

SinNombre

Our best player this season.

Saw this before the match and he is probably on top after today.

Drz

I was getting frustrated that he wasn't driving past the half way line when in possession in our half despite having the space to do so... and then he does it scores, and just kept trying.
Hope he goes from strength to strength, he's been diligent defensively for a while now, this season he's added the crossing from set-plays, and this game at least he was driving forward to good use.

Machine Elements

POTS so far. In fact he's been our best player over the last 3 seasons. He was great in 18/19 (only bright spot in Mourinho's meltdown season) & last season too.

acnumber9

Another great performance. I do still worry about his stamina but he’s been crucial for us. His improvement this season has been massive.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Easily the best FB in the league

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Brilliant again. Between him and Bruno for the player of the season, by a distance.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Brilliant player, his game in the final third has improved so much now we should start expecting winger numbers from him.

Brilliant season for him, arguably best LB in the league.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
He's just a generally brilliant footballer, I think you could drop him in a few positions and he'd still be top notch.

Status
Not open for further replies.