Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

edgecutter

Cancel his contract. Sick of seeing him being half arsed for another season.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
He doesn't deserve to play for Manchester United. Been appalling since the start of last season.

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
Finished. I’ve always had the thought that maybe he could get back to his form two seasons ago, but that attitude is unforgivable.

Mourinho was completely right about him, SAF would have given him the hairdryer of hairdryers. Malacia until the end of the season and get rid next summer.

Leg-End

Had his bi-annual golden spell of 2 months and then fecked off again, absolute waste man.

LB belongs to Malacia now.

Superunknown

I really dislike him. He's your stereotypical arrogant footballer, except that he's very mediocre. A ready meal that tastes like shit and is permanently frozen in the middle, but also very expensive.

lex talionis

Yep, he looks done. If we can get $5m for Shaw let’s take it. The rebuild has to start now.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Hate his fecking attitude. Came back unfit again this summer and started complaining about the previous management. Should've gotten rid right then and there.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Onto bench with ya you fat feck cnut, I'll stick to Malacia for now even if he's inexperienced .

El Jefe

Hate seeing him on the pitch.

Any player that has been here since Jose days deserves to be binned off but even worse is this overweight and lazy shite. He's been here since LVG's time and averages a good year once every three seasons.

When people talk about the rot in the club, this lad right here is in the foundation of that rot along with De Gea.

Newtonius

The squad is so bad as a whole that Shaw is underrated at how much he much he sucks, it was bad enough he started at Brighton nevermind today the you could instantly tell the difference both times Malacia was subbed on if only in giving a feck.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Please transfer out this waste of space.

Ekeke

Not working hard enough on that 2nd goal, we probably werent set up correctly to battle the counter attack but once the race is on between you and the attacker as the covering fullback you have to stop them. And there wasnt enough effort because hes fast enough

Malacia looks like he would have given the effort. So thats a pretty simple change to make

Manny

Grammar Police
How did he start this game after his performance in the Brighton game? Hope the penny has dropped for ETH. Malacia brought some intensity in the second half.

Another one I wouldn't mind seeing given the boot.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
I'm so sick of seeing him on the pitch. He's decent on the ball and all, but hes so lazy and slow off of it its infuriating. He's finished as a player. Bench him and make him the backup. He was so slow in getting back for their counter goal

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
Shawberto, best LB in the world. Our fans are fecking clowns :lol:

One of the laziest, most passive LB you'll find in the world. Never takes any responsibility

Cloud7

Best in the world in his position at complaining about managers though

Seij

Totally outpaced and outmuscled for that 4th goal. Looking a bit chubby again.

el3mel

Mourinho was right about him. Shit mentality.
He has a godawful mentality indeed. He thought he had done it all by proving Mourinho wrong in one season (in which he still won feck all by the way). That was the peak moment in his career, he thought he had no other thing to prove after than and reverted back to being shit again.

These kind of players honestly need a manager who will be on their throat regularly to stay their focused.

Andersons Dietician

When that counter was happening I saw it was Shaw and thought to myself no problem he’ll deal with this. The attacker did everything right and outsmarted him shifting it left whilst Shaw was trying to go right but Shawberto would and should have just stuck on the boosters and gotten infront of him.

Other than that I don’t actually think he was that bad but given Mala performance looks like he might have a fight on his hands as the young lad actually showed some fight and tenacity.

GMoore23

Should have been binned years ago. A total waste of space.
Telles should have stayed as he was an adequate back up.
We needed a world class LB to replace Shaw as he was the real issue, not another understudy.

AshRK

Bang average player. There are some idiots who still back him because in their own dream he proved Jose wrong. He proved feck anything.

kundalini

Superb technical ability but incredibly complacent. Difficult to know if he's an asset or a liability. He used to be important in the build-up phase though underwhelming in the attacking third.

If United are trying to dominate possession high up the pitch, the defenders and midfielders have to be prepared to sprint back if the opposing team get behind us; that doesn't really fit with what we've seen from Luke during his time at United.

led_scholes

Well he had 5 good games in 2015, a good season in 2020-2021 and a good Euro. I guess that's enough to guarantee stay 8 years here.
Average football player, with no brain, and revolting attitude. He should have been shipped years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.