LVG Out Thread | BBC: Sacked!

Do you want LVG sacked?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

endless_wheelies

feeling dizzy
You could really tell Tony Pulis badly wanted to do Leicester a favour tonight. Not so much his players in the first half, but he made damn sure that wasn't the case in the second half.

When was the last time LVG was able to put such fire in our players all of his own doing?

Oneunited26

You could really tell Tony Pulis badly wanted to do Leicester a favour tonight. Not so much his players in the first half, but he made damn sure that wasn't the case in the second half.

When was the last time LVG was able to put such fire in our players all of his own doing?
Oh he did, it will be one of the greatest achievements since Forrest under clough. Even I will be cheering on Leicester this week

RexHamilton

Gumshoe for hire
True - Chelsea have been better under Hiddink. Just not as good as United. (Which, considering their squad and our injuries, is pretty disgraceful.)
Yeah I agree. Keeping pace with us isn't exactly an achievement. However he was coming in as an interim boss for a half a season, into a team with nothing to play for. So the improvement from the first half of the season is impressive enough.

Oneunited26

Its not his fault,its fault of those forum door bouncers who let him in on the first place.
It will be fantastic to see a team that was not bought out by a billionaire win the PL, Leicester City winning the PL, this is Nottingham forest miracles. And it shows that no we do not need billionaires to become successful

Oneunited26

And I hope we put a dent in their hopes!
The way the season has gone, win or lose you become immune to how bad of a job VG has done. If we win? yay, if we lose or draw? its not exactly oh this is a bad defeat. If we manage to get the top 4, I am afraid VG will still be in a job next season

.Rossi

ever get that feeling of déjà vu?
The way the season has gone, win or lose you become immune to how bad of a job VG has done. If we win? yay, if we lose or draw? its not exactly oh this is a bad defeat
Unless it was to stop Liverpool winning the league and even then, I'd struggle with the notion.

I want us to win, regardless of how it affects anyone else

Oneunited26

Unless it was to stop Liverpool winning the league and even then, I'd struggle with the notion.

I want us to win, regardless of how it affects anyone else
Fair enough, for me has a football fan its still an amazing story seeing a club in the championship a few years ago, almost winning the PL

endless_wheelies

feeling dizzy
Didn't realise I had to justify my support of Manchester United on a Manchester United forum or justify my want for United to beat a team they are playing ffs :lol:
I mean is it fun to just think about Manchester United, and have absolutely zero feelings for football independent of Manchester United? What would you do if Manchester United suddenly vanished overnight, just stop watching football altogether?

.Rossi

ever get that feeling of déjà vu?
I mean is it fun to just think about Manchester United, and have absolutely zero feelings for football independent of Manchester United? What would you do if Manchester United suddenly vanished overnight, just stop watching football altogether?
Wouldn't stop watching nope. However, I'd have zero emotional attachment or investment in it.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
It will be fantastic to see a team that was not bought out by a billionaire win the PL, Leicester City winning the PL, this is Nottingham forest miracles. And it shows that no we do not need billionaires to become successful
I might be wrong but isnt that vichai something guy from thailand the owner of Leicester? He's a billionaire...

I might be wrong though.

fishfingers15

Contributes to username and tagline changes
It's not as if Leicester is fighting with Liverpool for the title. Some of you cnuts need to have a word with yourself. Supporting or wishing Leicester to beat us is idiotic.

Rednotdead

It's not as if Leicester is fighting with Liverpool for the title. Some of you cnuts need to have a word with yourself. Supporting or wishing Leicester to beat us is idiotic.
I really don't get that. We have a good chance of making 4th and we can only do that by winning all our games. It would seem that some of our "supporters" would prefer Leicester to win the league than us snatch 4th place.

Taxx

Why is the whole page dedicated to pointing out what a stupid thing it was to say? Of course it was, but it's basically one person uttering this. It isn't worth discussing any further.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
I might be wrong but isnt that vichai something guy from thailand the owner of Leicester? He's a billionaire...

I might be wrong though.
Not wrong. Owner is a billionaire and the club still being investigated re some financial matters.

Taxx

Plenty of cnuts in other threads too
It's not like it was particularly helpful for me to point out the absolute obvious, either; not like that was contributing to the discussion. But why give this one fan who has a stupid opinion the time of day?

Status
Not open for further replies.