g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

LVG Out Thread | BBC: Sacked!

Do you want LVG sacked?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGame

I have said this before and said it again, if we sacked Moyes for not making top 4, how can we consider keeping LVG who has spent tons of money, has been given time, is not improving our football and is likely to miss out on top 4. :houllier:

smallred

Total goals (scored + conceded) per game is a crap attacking stat. Aston Villa have only scored 27 all season, yet their GF and GA adds up to 99 which is better than Spurs and Arsenal.
there is a heap of stats there and you decided to focus on one?

strange logic.

its relvent in the sense that it sums up even more, how s*it United have been to watch, both for us and neutrals.

sunama

Baghdad Bob
It is unrealistic to be champions? He must've missed who won it this year.
Well to be fair, we did not have Messi, Neymar, Suarez and Bale in our team.
So asking him to make us champions was a little unfair.
He has previously stated, we need to stop living in the past and expecting to compete for the title,

Considering all of the above, 5th place is actually a fine achievement.
And after speaking with Santiago and Twigginator, it is with great pleasure that I must recommend to our board, that we give him a 3 year contract extension, during which time, with a bit luck, we may make 3rd place.

SqueakyWeasel

Oh my God I've been doing this since bloody December!

I can't wait until tomorrow when it'll finally all be over once we're mathematically, definitely, 100%, officially not going to be in the Champions League next season!

Let him have his FA Piss Pot and feck off!

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Doesn't think it's realistic to be challenging Leicester for the league, he's more deluded than Moyes ever was.

Needham

He's a financial liability despite the noodle-based current income boom. Missing CL, drop off in sponsorship monies, match day attendances will suffer. His timing with the new TV deal mitigates it somewhat but the board must be aware of potential...ahh feck it. Just realized this is a crap point.

ColvaleGoa

"And the Lord said 'thy comeuppance hath cometh. For nary a Vangle shall survive'.
But the Beast protested. 'Nay, foul Lord of Woodward, prevalance doth protect me. For thine contract says three not two. Now; gaze upon thy powerful balls and tremble in fear'. And the Beast carried on turning the waters into piss."
:lol::lol:

K2K

"Can Manchester United score? They always score"
Wonder which players he's going to change next season.
Moyes was actively scouting players all over Europe,with his British media friends proclaiming about how he would be given a warchest to spend in the Summer,while the decision had already been long made.

In fact the Dutch media had already reported at this point that we had met with Van Gaal.

I wouldn't put much stock in what Van Gaal says to be honest.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
The older I get, the more I try and avoid most of the build up, and the aftermath, in terms of experts "opinions" and much much more, interviews.

Someone on a different thread said why do people who hate VG insist on analysing his every word.
just stay away from it, do yourself a favour!

He has 2 games maximum left. There's nothing to be lost tomorrow, only the most insanely optimistic fan could think we have a chance tomorrow, it'd have been different if we'd at least taken a draw, but we didn't.

Win tomorrow, win next week, and then enjoy the optimism with a change of manager, and hopefully a more Premier league friendly set of signings, ie height, and pace

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
After this shit season, LvG himself think he will remain in charge. The guy is deluded.
I'm just utterly utterly sick to death of him.

I watched my local team Maidstone United (MUFC:cool:) win promotion to the national league today and they were a damn sight more entertaining to watch than this Van Gaal side is.

It's criminal how poor we are under him. It will be gross negligence of the highest order if he is kept on.

NJM78

If he is being kept on do you think this will be announced or will the club just stay silent as he has a three year contract. I just need to know one way or the other, at least by the 22nd May before I go batshit crazy and head butt a springbok!

Devil81

Fingers crossed tomorrow is his Old Trafford send off, we may know more by the evening, surely his body language will give it away.

Hawkeye

Hes taking a Pop at Scholesy in the paper tomorrow. :mad:

Blaming him because his job is on the line :lol:

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
But Sunderland have actually been pretty good going forward since Big Fat took over
But we are Manchester United mate. A team synonymous with goals and attacking football. What this idiot has done to us is unforgivable.

Status
Not open for further replies.