g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

LVG Out Thread | BBC: Sacked!

Do you want LVG sacked?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
It doesn't bode well for Van Gaal right now, I can't see what excuse the board can make for him if we finish 7th. Woody already set a precedent by sacking Moyes for finishing in the same place.

Sigma

Forget everything, even if we win at Bournemouth we haven't got champions league because of Goal difference. We haven't scored enough goals, he has to go.

United22

Well there is the top 4 gone. To be damn honest we don't deserve to be in it if we are playing like this

Taxx

No more excuses. Thanks, Louis, it's been great. Please, just go away.

El Zoido

Backwards from last season and confirmed failure. He can have his P45 now, thanks.

NK86

Where is that Kunderbuerno guy to tell us how this is all part of the big plan?

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Even more infuriating that a draw at West Ham would still have it in our own hands.

Witchking

So if United win the game in hand, City pip United to the 4th spot on goal difference. 2012 all over again. I don't think anyone will even go to watch the match knowing there's nothing to gain.

Von Mistelroum

He'll stay if he wins the FA cup. Actually, I think he'll stay even if he loses that game too, but I'm sure he will if he wins it.

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
Perfect opportunity to give him a final game by announcing he is leaving before the last league game. He gets to bow out of football gracefully and United can begin fresh under jose.

Status
Not open for further replies.