LVG Out Thread | BBC: Sacked!

Do you want LVG sacked?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GE

Negative Moaning Mentalist
I hope they announce his sacking tonight, as well as the scum that is Ryan Giggs.

Give Rooney the player-manager job for the Final.

Triple.Threat

I would want say thanks Van Gaal when he gets the sack. But every time i remember how deluded and insulting to our intelligence he had been it makes me stop.

He's been a nightmare.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
So in his second season, which should have been better, he missed out on CL.

Smores

Fair enough if you really think it will make us more likely to win. 99% of experts would disagree with you but you're the genius I guess
Well how about presenting a counter argument rather than a smarmy response? Good to know we have someone who speaks for 99% of experts though

What exactly would LvG offer us in the final that Giggs/Jose wouldn't? That would counter the usual new manager boost

Rossi19

Tag Master
Hopefully when the final whistle goes vs Bournemouth they'll parachute his P45 into the stadium to a chorus of cheers... the cnut

redhoop

We won't sack him before the FA cup final or make any announcement before that games been played. It's too self destructive to do so.
For me, I don't think it would be. I can't help feeling it would be as much a relief for them as it would be to the vast majority of the fans. This slow-motion descent into abject failure is just excruciating and lots of teams show a bounce when managers are sacked.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
They'll give him the FA Cup final so if we win he can smugly proclaim to have won titles in every major league.

And then we'll sack him.

Hammerfell

If there was even a sliver of doubt in my mind that he wouldn't be sacked it's gone now. Silver linings.

Mainoldo

you really think sacking one of the most successful managers ever days before the final to be replaced by ryan giggs rather than sacing him the day after is best for the club? no, it's best for you and bad for the club that want to win the FA cup
Fergie retired 3 years ago mate who is this manager you talk of? If Everton can win a couple days after sacking their manager i don't see what a damn piece of difference having LVG in charge for one game does. It's a final.. We don't even need a team talk. Go out and win. Simple.

littlepeasoup

Beat Bomo and we'll miss out on the top 4 by goal difference. Pretty damning of LVG's horribly defensive minded mentality.

If we'd actually had a go and tried to score more goals we'd still be in with a shout of champions league football next season.

Stringer

The image of him celebrating next week is rather nauseating. Obviously I want us to win the cup but I really do despise him.

Status
Not open for further replies.